Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Sri there was so much they could've done...

I think it was IPL season so they chose not to have a 'heavy' track and then they went straight into kidnapping...

But when the kidnapping track was on the ONLY focus was Khushi trying to find him, they could've done more with the family then

That would have been the perfect time for anjali to doubt shyam..l
simplelife09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JelebiGovernaar

post march, the show did become iffy, but we all dealt with hoping that once IPL was over, and then once BS was back from his movie, the show will get back on track..and they got the ingredients right again when the remarriage was happening, but then that happy ending marriage took place and they tossed 1.5 years of story build up and then they rushed and diluted the shaym track to bring in sheet all, and now they say their story has run its course...

and plus, if BS wanted to quit, he would need to give notice, so if that wedding episode he gave the hint, why in the world did they toss the entire track for a happy ending and this kichidi? instead of saying ok, BS is leaving lets still keep the story in line

I have not seen the interview ..

But from what you are saying, it feels like Barun was forced to do something , whichhe did nto like and even though he gave notices, PH made him stay one way or the other...?

simplelife09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Hi M.. exaclty. that is how I feel they aoucl have utilized Payash and others. with all the characters they could use, they come up with Masla Mama.. he is still lost in th eMaze of RM.. one day Maami will eb dusting a closet and his skeleton will fall on her.. there is no proper exit for some of the characters..πŸ˜†
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

28 year old guy at his  peak wants to take off
to spend time with wife

wanted to quit in feb when his acting was best

long break whatever be the reasons

girls still we feel he s not at fault

He can do wat he wants just like Char billis and SAR PHATGAYA..(SP)will do wat they want and we will think wat we want...not wat they want us to think,rite?
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

or the contract marriage to come out in front of everyone  i wanted them all to know how wrong they were to khushi on the day of her marriage
simplelife09 thumbnail

to spend time with wife

We donot know his personal issues, what must have forced him to wanting to take off at th epak of his career in tellywood?

Why? did he have a movie then.. may be personla reasons?

What fault?

See my questions in pink
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JelebiGovernaar

post march, the show did become iffy, but we all dealt with hoping that once IPL was over, and then once BS was back from his movie, the show will get back on track..and they got the ingredients right again when the remarriage was happening, but then that happy ending marriage took place and they tossed 1.5 years of story build up and then they rushed and diluted the shaym track to bring in sheet all, and now they say their story has run its course...

and plus, if BS wanted to quit, he would need to give notice, so if that wedding episode he gave the hint, why in the world did they toss the entire track for a happy ending and this kichidi? instead of saying ok, BS is leaving lets still keep the story in line

exactly they should have left him that time
story would have been good
redemption track was scrapped for this guy
to finish of the story before this quitting drama😑

same way gul wanted to complete before her new show
but i am happy somewhere
she showed middle finger to geet
BS is showing it to gul now
am waiting for the day the same will happen to BS
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guys common we still dont want to accept
that barun is least interested in ipk

i somewhere feel kushi OTT comedy was stretched
to accommodate BS leave
we have to remember that stage build up trust

sorry never wrote in this forum much,so takes a lot time. anyways Nebuna,to me whatever is happening now is the result of smthing happened before. about khusis ott, i think the writers had their story ready  upto hate marriage. then they suddenly felt that the audience is huge and the trp is high. they couldnt finish the way they thought as it might had only a year or 1.5 yrs story. so they needed to stretch. as  a result they had to show smthing to build trust. the trust building could have been in a much better way then showing khushi ott. khushi was always bubly and a carefree girl but always kept in mind the others happiness and respected. never made fun of herself. but the writers then turned her into a comedian suddenly and asr a dumb. because they wanted to stretch. i think thats the time when barun got the movie offer and the executes stretched it to a longer period...
Crazygd4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

to spend time with wife

Ok Nebu...here is my point...everyone knows that they will end the show in dec 2012/jan 2013...right...do you think he can't  stay for just 2 months to finish this project off..you think he would have said 'no' just for these two months..just think...i am not defending anyone here...
after all the statements from the PH in the past couple of months..do you still believe them...they could have convinced him to stay for a couple of months and let go of him forever after that...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplelife09

Kisko Patha.. we are all speculating.,., it takes two to tango.. in this case, it is taking the Awesome threesome, PH, Barun, and Sp to tango.. let them be..πŸ˜†

in the end we are being cheated
they played the game with us
both planned and executed this
barun to move on
and gul for her new show 😑