IP Adda -Nov 12' 2012

chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEENA..HAVE A WONDERFUL DELIGHTFUL YEAR AHEAD! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS COME TRUE!

The Shaatir Dimaag in action BUT thodi thanda thanda waala ASR!

Today is just the Curtain closure scences for Sheetal or the downfall of Sheetal or for a change Arnav in action often aided by Praisal of Kushie of her Mahantaa!

I liked the way CVs showed how balanced Arnav planned the entire downfall with proper evidences! Loved family reactions towards how bruital sheetal is ..the way she planned with kids emotions and trained him to fit into her needs!

Loved how Arnav and kushie instantly allowed Arav into their small world! Loved Arnav seeking permission of Aarav if he wishes to be a part of the family.Definitely he will be nominated for best Pati in the next star Parivaar awards!

They are potraying Arnav to be a complete 360 degree turned character where u can never ever see a single trace of Anger even when confronting Sheetal of her misdeeds! Only the icing was the BG..It wud have been good if we had seen Arnav for a change in his angry avatar!

Hailaa..ee kya huii! Kushie jee dares to slap Sheetal if she bad mouths about Aarav! Shayad if she was so quick in action with Shyam, story wud have moved with Pace! or she wud have done the same with Arnav for forcefully marrying her it wud have been a delight! Good to see a fierefull kushi after a  long long break

Just an average episode! however, am too counting days with IP as everyone i hear BS quitiing and cant imagine IP without BS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH, IF anyone wants this spot, could you pm me, I was angry and accidentally reserve on page one.😭

So the only reason why this lame annoying character assassinating track was introduced was so that they can introduce a CHILD in the screenplay. Like really, CV's you couldn't think of any other track first, like HONEYMOON.

Happy festival of lights 2012 ADDA
https://www.piz18.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/9.gif
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Teju πŸ€—

How d'ya like Sheetal now NK?! πŸ˜Ž

CREDIT TO CHOWNA

Wish I could have slapped her one too πŸ˜‘😑😑

I wasn't too happy with the big reveal of Sheetal - but will try to write something a bit more coherent later 

===========================================================================

Happy Birthday to the laughter queen  of Adda!! πŸ€—

Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
happy diwali to all

super express knock out for Shital wow πŸ˜›

Ps did anyone notice today the full 20 min was Front door to passage way only the whole thing finished there is this th begning of end

Any thing that mrs Raizada asks for wont Mr Raizada accept

We are family

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Makki ki Roti, Nimbu ka Aachar, Suraj Ki Kirne, Khushiyo ki Bahar, Chand Ki Chandi, Apno ka Pyar, Mubarak Ho Aapko, DIWALI ka Tyohar
"Happy Diwali"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO aDDA KUSHIJI

Loved Scenes  :

SAMABALIYE SAMBALKE RAHOONGA  :  Loop  hole closed. 

• Sheetal targeted kushi through her mind games  and started her ugly game to planned to stay in RM permanently with AARAV.   and  ASR openly brought the Asli Rang of sheetal  infornt of all family members

• ASR told Kushi that it is not Foolishness  to be  a good kind hearted person..  I loved this scene where ASR indirectly confessing to all his family members that he fell in love with Kushi for this  innocent pure heart.. Initially   Many times a head he hated her , but unable to reject her from his heart, coz kuhsi the innocent heart and mind relieved ASR from his pathetic Dark Past...
Another Loop hole
  •  Kushi entered sheetal  room  as detective giri to find out the Pakkoda status and  says would want to clear all the old items including  room curtains as it was old to bring the new freshness to the room and the house.  
  • The above scene clearly shows the asli rang of Sheetal would flashed before deewali and ASR with the help of  kushi's DNA report,    ubrought Asli rang of Sheetal ..

Kind request to CVS..

Try to close the all loop hole to end in a good note rather than dragging and butchering, burrying the Love hate relation ship of ASR and Kushi..

Edited by samanthana - 11 years ago
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The ADDA is my place...
My place where we all can face...
The truth The lies the doubts the fights...
Yet return back to this upbeat place...
 I thank you girls for being so nice...
For highs and lows ...
For LOOK BACK times!!...
For hugs and chats till wee of night...
For the bday wishes today...
Will stay with me...
Till the end of my life...❀️

Thank you!!..TejuπŸ€— for giving me the honor on the opening of this thread!!Whether I deserve it or not...is another matter!!πŸ˜†

I am so blessed with you guys!!Humhoo spoiled by your love and attention!!...

I LUBBS YOU ALL,DAMMIT!!!

Res...with tons of mithai and bday cake...and ASR eye locks!!
Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday to a friend on a distant shore...
Who comes online with her mithais and pakoras galore...
You will always find  bursts of hope and  allz well in her posts..
She cheers you up ,makes you laugh and see the beautiful world of Arnav and Khushi  that shines even when everything looks dark..
For a lovely gal with a dazzling spirit..
M ANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MEENAKSHI πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

To All the lovely ladies at ADDA
Wishing everyone of happiness and prosperity on the auspicious occasion of festival of lights...
Wonder Of Lights!

Have a safe and funfilled Subh Deepavali...

The footsteps of Diwali In IPKKND

Diwali the festival of the victory of good over evil...of prosperity, happiness coming in through your doors...
Today  happiness , joy and the protection of the Raizada riches and prosperity was ensured in Shantivan.. as footsteps of truth walked in to RM leading to an ouster of the evil eye from it's premises.. Sheetal exited with her bag of mean tricks...

Her impure intentions were no match to the shatir dimaag of Arnav Singh Raizada...who protected his family  from becoming hapless pawns at the hands of a cheap trickster...

A wife understood how her goodness was played upon to name it as her stupidity...a husband took care of the purity of the heart he loved by making her and everyone understand that being a good and selfless person is a praise worthy trait to extol...

An innocent orphan boy was given a loving home to wipe away the treachery that was done with his innocent heart... 

A day when old members of the household bid adieu to welcome a sweet little addition called Aarav ...

The black shadows of suspicion,lies and deceit exits from the life of Arnav and Khushi for them to celebrate the auspicious occasion of Diwali with hope and happiness...
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wishing My dear Frnds here a very Happy Diwali, May this diwali illuminate our hearts with love, our pockets with money and our faces with smiles, Let it brighten all corners of our lives...

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." --
Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version
Love Once agn shined when Arnav lifted the curtains from Sheetals Plans, he didnt not berate Khushi or joke this time, he accepted that Khushi is generous and is good at heart, even when Khushi went ahead and felt angry for being taken at ride he defends her saying, she is correct & nice n its not wrong to be nice
Can you see the full circle this man has travelled, he once upon snarled at her innocence and had said money can but anything but not tonite his love shown bright & strong in his eyes, he stands by khushi & supports her without any qualmsn
He a man of almost no faith has become a believer now
He a man who ripped hearts with his arrogrance is become a healer now
He a man who belived in achieving by any means has become a man of correct means
I loved to see this arnav who belives in fighting for his LOVE, come what may he will never leave his love his wife his Khushi ever

Diwali a day which removes all darkness & fills life with brightness, Two PPL Arnav & Khushi who understand loss better than no one step ahead to fill in the brightness in the life of Lil AARAV, including him in life as their own

Last Diwali They had found each other and the passion between them, this Diwali they found the strength of the love that bonds them together and enveloped someone into their world
A Full Circle, IPK has gvn innumerable moments to Cherish & Love,,, IPK u will hold a special place in heart HAMESHA
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
                                                     Hola Friends πŸ€—

Thank you Teju for opening the thread

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Meena. 

Have a wonderful year ahead.

Always stay Blessed. 

Lots of love and hugs. 

Happy Diwali to all my dear friends 

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To 

Meena,

More than how long you live, I hope you count the smiles and happiness

that you've brought in other people's lives. I hope you have

meaningful, fulfilled Birthday!

From the heaps and piles of good wishes and Birthday gifts that you

might have received today, you will be able to see my wishes shining

from the very far. Pick that out first! And yes, have a blast of a

Birthday.

TO MY DEAR FRIENDS AND ALL THOSE YOU VISIT THE ADDA,

May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali and New year.

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago