•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
What a way to celebrate diwali!Illa Bedi and the CVs of HD have totally blasted our diwali with emotional trauma.Could we ask for anything more this diwali?;a sadistic and pathetic note on the drama!What I see is that,to solve the crises raised in the story,the lead characters are being compromised,the story of Indira and Rishi is complicated,and the our sentiments are also compromised.Today's episode has somehow been a stab to our hearts;not expected HD to go down the lane of a monotonous domestic drama.Really expected to have a fabulous episode with Rishi and Zara[Indira] along with Indu,Munna Bhaisab and others this diwali.

This is my view on the present story-line,which ,however, is not meant to hurt anyone's emotion.Share your views,how you have been expecting the 'diwali' episode.

I really think we invest too much emotion in this show. Detached viewing does wonders! ðŸ˜Š

You really did not expect Shweta to turn negative? Or start a tussle for Rishi?? There were only two options as far as she was concerned. Either she turns mahaan and relinquishes her right on Rishi and Indu, or she turns negative. Writers opted for the latter. After all, everyone loves a good vamp ðŸ˜›

As for 'diwali' on the show, my personal opinion is that it would have been better if they had paused the story and had shown some off-screen fun. That would have been a thousand times better than the current storyline. But anyway...

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful and safe Diwali. May the year ahead be full of prosperity and all things nice ðŸ˜Š

Hope CVS will give us treat by showing Rishi, Zara/Indira, Indu, Munna, eshaan, Kutumb, Inder, Seher doing masti on Diwali with out showing the vamps(Mailk and Swetha) for at least one episode as diwali gift to viewers.
Originally posted by Earnshaw

What a way to celebrate diwali!Illa Bedi and the CVs of HD have totally blasted our diwali with emotional trauma.Could we ask for anything more this diwali?;a sadistic and pathetic note on the drama!What I see is that,to solve the crises raised in the story,the lead characters are being compromised,the story of Indira and Rishi is complicated,and the our sentiments are also compromised.Today's episode has somehow been a stab to our hearts;not expected HD to go down the lane of a monotonous domestic drama.Really expected to have a fabulous episode with Rishi and Zara[Indira] along with Indu,Munna Bhaisab and others this diwali.

This is my view on the present story-line,which ,however, is not meant to hurt anyone's emotion.Share your views,how you have been expecting the 'diwali' episode.

now only option left for cvs is to grow indu with complete hatred towards rishi and make indu a hitler to justify hitler didi title as nothing left in current storyline.

surely we are heading towards next leap very very soon.

Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
No I don't think so we are heading for the next leap.  Still lot of mystery to be revealed.  How  Indira was changed to Zara and who all are main culprits behind this.  What is main motive of Swetha to come suddenly from Dehradhun to Delhi and meet Rishi... Is she with Simi????  If she knows Indira id dead, why from the beginning of the post leap, why she is insecure of her relationships with Indu and Rishi. 

Now both MK and Swetha are supporting each other like true soul mates and understanding each other minds also, helping each other  like Kumkum one and now calling doctor one.

Edited by sakshi1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 100raj

now only option left for cvs is to grow indu with complete hatred towards rishi and make indu a hitler to justify hitler didi title as nothing left in current storyline.

surely we are heading towards next leap very very soon.

No I don't think so we are heading for the next leap.  Still lot of mystery to be revealed.  How  Indira was changed to Zara and who all are main culprits behind this.  What is main motive of Swetha to come suddenly from Dehradhun to Delhi and meet Rishi... Is she with Simi????  If she knows Indira id dead, why from the beginning of the post leap, why she is insecure of her relationships with Indu and Rishi. 

Now both MK and Swetha are supporting each other like true soul mates and understanding each other minds also, helping each other  like Kumkum one and now calling doctor one.

Edited by sakshi1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sakshi1

nothing more left to show if cvs tell zara is indira.

uske baad kya??

indira -rishi ka love story  hi dikhana tha leap ki kya zaroorat thi??

so story will become more complex in future as now indu not going to accept rishi and zara.

that will be story going forward.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 100raj

How can you tell Indu will not accept ZaShi?  She might be  .  As she was always asking like whom do I resemble a lot.   when she knows what Swetha did to her real mom to get Rishi by hook or by crook.

Then they can show Diwan family.  I am really waiting for this one from a long time.  Hope CVS will fulfill my wish.

agree with u sakshi1
Let's hope cvs accept ur request
Give us  diwali special episode