Kushal conspiring against karan,new article. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
The fact of the situation is no actor would randomly call any other actor name or in this case a HIB. You wouldn't just randomly come out with that, it's obvious Karans done something to annoy Kushal and Kushal got angry and wrote stuff on FB and deleted it once he was told to by EHMMBH people.

I doubt that Karan was out of town or any other crap, I think this is just trying to cover up what he did.

I mean it's basic common sense that Nishal wouldn't humiliate themselves, I mean they wouldn't get an article published on themselves and the green room incident so none of this is nishals fault.

We don't know for sure who started the rumour and got the article written but one things for sure none of this is Nishals fault.

This article doesn't prove whether Karan did it or didn't. But one things for sure Tellychakkar wouldn't just randomly come up with that article, they have a big repetation to protect and Nishal have a huge fan base and they'd lose customers so I doubt they'd take the risk.

To be honest this new article to me seems like a cover up...

Also Tellychakkar is a famous name and hardly anyone has heard of this blog/writers so I don't think this counts as a reliable source and I doubt anyone's going to believe it over a big name like Telly chakkar.Edited by Maria395 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
The fact is neither did Nishal deny Karans involvement but more importantly Sid didn't deny it.

Okay If this was Nishals fault then why didn't Sid deny it. Karan works for him surely he'd back him up if it wasn't true but he didn't back him up and deny it because he knows Karan did do it.

I mean okay you can all try and say Nishal are plotting but why the hell would Sid not deny it?

People wake up and face the facts!! Karan did do it and no amount of Karan fans can change that. You can all try and grasp straws and believe that he didn't do it but the fact of the matter is; abig name like telly chakker posts an article and then quotes two main people from EHMMBH and more importantly Sid, I mean they wouldn't make up quotes from the creative director and the fact that Sid (the creative director or Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai) doesn't deny it clearly shows the truth. Telly chakker wouldn't just spring quotes from major people out of nowhere so there is truth in that article and Sid is a creative director he wouldn't just stand by and let people falsely accuse Karan (one of his main leads) unless it was true.

You can say Nishal are jealous but what is Sid jealous of Karan now as well?Edited by Maria395 - 11 years ago