India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Important for IPK fans.. (Page 9)

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
never for TV atleast..Never.  ever.  Whatever show comes ahead , 1 yr , 2yr or 5 yrs...still wehave learnt a lesson. 
others  on the silver side will learn too. 
Well said Dear Clap
And yes lot of them having exam so they should not let down the carrier i have notice most of them are 18 or 19 and having exam 
i dont know who to blame but they should consider on study 

Very truth how many film he act how many show he act nothing is matter now we all remember The angry young man ASR AND lovely Arnav  

even late yash raj cant change this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Agree Rishita. Really dirty game.I went to Madmidass FB pg & saw that picture, i was so pissed, here we are stressed to know about Barun's decision & here they are posting pics & writing that we ill get u Barun msg 4 Diwali..Why now after announcement By starplus of Barun's quitting...Fishy...I never watched shenaz film & don't intend too...All i want is barun back in ipkknd after his break...And if by fans reactions, he may reconsider his decision ,it is still good or else good luck to him with his movie...

the pic is vulgar kind off and how dare  they use the term diwali with it..Angry

i dont know but noreens msg will be a recorded one only

innocentgreenrini_kat

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nice post. When the picture of MAMR was released I really thought the same that we were being used. I mean everyone know what is going on wrt Barun leaving and they release a pic. All are trying to grab attention to themselves by using this situation. Now more people know about 4Lions and Qubool Hai. More people know about MAMR. Free publicity for everyone. 

RickyBahlrini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rina25

never for TV atleast..Never.  ever.  Whatever show comes ahead , 1 yr , 2yr or 5 yrs...still wehave learnt a lesson. 
others  on the silver side will learn too. 
Well said Dear Clap
And yes lot of them having exam so they should not let down the carrier i have notice most of them are 18 or 19 and having exam 
i dont know who to blame but they should consider on study 

Very truth how many film he act how many show he act nothing is matter now we all remember The angry young man ASR AND lovely Arnav  

even late yash raj cant change this 

anorher reason iam concerned is that ppl  may go crazy for main aur mr right..
but if movie flops agin they will realise what a waste of time to run around its internet promotion
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope

Nice post. When the picture of MAMR was released I really thought the same that we were being used. I mean everyone know what is going on wrt Barun leaving and they release a pic. All are trying to grab attention to themselves by using this situation. Now more people know about 4Lions and Qubool Hai. More people know about MAMR. Free publicity for everyone. 

madmidas has played a nice stroke
Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Nice sane post on forum in recent times Clap

Unfortunately , Mr.Sobti had put down his papers even before the "FINAL"confirmation abt his movie release (was expected in Jan ) which would have worked perfectly now if it was jan release.

Since his contract was with PH, they accepted it and Mr.Sobti served his notice and new guy audition was on along with SP involvement here which is a must(as FYI atleast).

Now the movie release has been pushed to April'2013 unfortunately which was unexpected for Mr.Sobti as wel but channel and PH has relived Mr.Sobti from notice period and they have finalized new entry.

So, Mr.Sobti is only bound  by movie PH contract only (whatever they have agreed for )once done with UK trip (with SP )  as he is free from 4lions contract.

Anyways, you cannot make forum members to  understand anything on how things actually work in show bizz even if you make number of posts about it .It will never get into their brains to think of a logic as they loves to remain blind but i appreciate your efforts in making this sensible post.Thumbs Up

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 12 November 2012 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenRickyBahlrini_katArshi.Sugi.IPK

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Nice sane post on forum in recent times Clap

Unfortunately , Mr.Sobti had put down his papers even before the confirmation abt his movie release (was expected in Jan ) which would have worked perfectly now if it was jan release.

Since his contract was with PH, they accepted it and Mr.Sobti served his notice and new guy audition was on along with SP involvement here which is a must(as FYI atleast).

Now the movie release has been pushed to April'2013 unfortunately which was unexpected for Mr.Sobti as wel but channel and PH has relived Mr.Sobti from notice period and they have finalized new entry.

So, Mr.Sobti is only bound  by movie PH contract only (whatever they have agreed for )once done with UK trip (with SP )  as he is free from 4lions contract.

Anyways, you cannot make forum members to  understand anything on how things actually work in show bizz even if you make number of posts about it .It will never get into their brains to think of a logic as they loves to remain blind but i appreciate your efforts in making this sensible post.Thumbs Up

thanks so much..u understand the actual matter. i liked it. delay of movie has worsened barun's decision too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8innocentgreenrini_katArshi.Sugi.IPK

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Very well said! Thanks ! For guiding Everyone here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Go to top