India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Important for IPK fans.. (Page 4)

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
exactly their posting the pic today in between all the chaos...and their promise to keep us in touch with barun , just shows their ulterior motive!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1innocentgreenRickyBahlrini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

I'm an IPK fan an ASR n Khushi fan not a crazy Barun Fan. I started liking Barun after loving ASR period. This crap ruined our Diwali n i dunno who is at fault n all but I AM NOT GOING TO B MAD AFTER MADMIDASS FILM period. I dont have time to watch Shehnaz looking for her Mr Right. I'll buy a DVD n watch Barun part if it is worth it but i'm not a crazy fan!!! I learned my lesson a long way bak.

i dont know but i know things are not that pretty intersting . problem is Tv is driven by women and Films mostly  by men audiences.
youth films  since some years had a bad record  even including yashraj films  luv ka the  end written by shenaz herself

lets see ...but as a fan i might watch  but as an film expert i hve very less hopes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Ukp18 IF-Dazzler
Ukp18
Ukp18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
After 2-3 days of reading all the spoilers/news-this sounds possible for me as well.If they are the reasons for Barun quitting IPK then God only has to save them.They won't gain anything by playing with our emotions if it turns out to be true.They have underestimated the fans of IPK.

I don't watch any other Indian dramas and I don't watch any Bollywood movies as well though I used to watch 7-8 years back when I was in India.But got addicted to IPK and Sarun.Hope we get some positive news about Barun and also the show as a Diwali gift.I can't see this beautiful show going down the drain in a matter of few days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123RickyBahlArshi.Sugi.IPK

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Divya nahi rey

it was error yaar...tu bhi naa

LOL just kidding rishi LOL to lighten up ur mood a bit.. Smile come on.. cheer up buddy.. i can't see u so sad like this.. i am banking on my superstitious belief now!!!! hope it doesn't let me down.. lets see. anyways, rishi.. cheer up.. Hope  Barun knows about the rage that his quitting/breaking plan has created!!! its time for him to stand up for his fans, who are fighting for his presence. if  he doesn't, it will badly reflect on his movies!!! he needs to think about that too! anyways.. now just cheer up rishi Hug

ok ok

i cant cheer up dear..i am not doing it intentionally... i dont realise is it me??? because i hv never been so affcetd like this.

I think its because  after seeing so many cases in industry , i can foresee.
trust me some ppl in  tv industry are shocked cause they know  taking a show to top 5 is so difficult and IPK  made a come back

innocentgreenrini_katdivvk

leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I love Barun. I adored him as ASR. But honestly, Barun or no Barun, I don't have the patience to watch a 2.5hr Shenaz Hyper-actingwali movie. So, I'll pass.

RickyBahlrini_katfarheen75

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Its all a GAME for most of them IF NOT ALL.
I am happy as long as they dont KILL OFF ASRs character onscreen.
I VERY MUCH want Barun to stay and give us many memorable episodes IF possible,but IF he has decided( WHICH I HOPE THAT HE DID NOT) then a replacement of him would be better than watching Khushi romancing with another character altogether.
I have decided to waitg and watch what happens now. I have done my part but now lets wait and watch

Tulips123RickyBahlrini_katArshi.Sugi.IPK

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

can the mods please close this topic. 
not related to ipkkndBig smile

his real fans will watch the movie Big smile

Edited by Safi123 - 12 November 2012 at 10:46am
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Rishy, nice post n ur advice is also r8.
Actually, mm wl never attract me showing their movie's pic or anything else despite of bs remains there..1st of all i m not insect of film..n 2nd, i wln't watch bs movie b/c i m not still enough strong to see him with other lady except sanaya.
But, ya,today i m regretting! Alas, i would never fall in the trap of ipk! I have sacrified my studies,my valuable times behind this show just to see a glance of sarun..but as a result i have come out as fool, loser n heartbroken! U can say me devdasi!
Kyu dard hai itna teri ye isqh mai..this is my present motto! Sigh..i wish nobody falls in luv with a tv serial ever!

Tulips123RickyBahlrini_katArshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top