Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Important for IPK fans.. (Page 10)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvez

Very well said! Thanks ! For guiding Everyone here.

my pleasure buddy

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by SaraJL

for me it was too  obnoxious when they said we hv a diwali surprise

Diwali is a religious occasion with ourown beliefs and what they post is a   pic with an unusual pose to seduce  fans..i condemn it.
I just wanna ask madmidas if barun's career is spoiled , will they  accept the responsibility for failure of the film..??
they will move away ahead with new stars..bs  might  have an impact

I do not know much about this. I just checked this one thread full of fans going crazy because of one picture from his up coming film, and the female lead opposite him or others. Anyways, this really annoyed me early today.
Oh, is that so? I didn't check that picture I was just very irritated with MM update. Timing is just not right. It has nothing to do with film. You shouldn't update Barun telly news on your FB to gather fans.

Yes, good question because they are using every single opportunity to use Barun. Even if  it's about award, leaving rumour or even in this situation.
Of course they are going to move away fast,  if Barun is not of their use anymore.
Honestly, I don't expect anything better from MM.

Edited by SaraJL - 12 November 2012 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrini_kat

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I don't know if I'll watch the movie or not...

But right now I am too heartbroken to think of anything other than IPK...Can't imagine that I am sending emails to SP to end the show with Sarun when just a week back just the thought of IPK ending sometime used to scare me so much...

I don't know who is to blame in all this mess...Maybe its everyone involved but in the end the loyal and diehard fans of IPK are suffering and nobody is bothered abt their emotions...

RickyBahlArshi.Sugi.IPK

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RickyBahl

for me it was too  obnoxious when they said we hv a diwali surprise

Diwali is a religious occasion with ourown beliefs and what they post is a   pic with an unusual pose to seduce  fans..i condemn it.
I just wanna ask madmidas if barun's career is spoiled , will they  accept the responsibility for failure of the film..??
they will move away ahead with new stars..bs  might  have an impact

I do not know much about this. I just checked this one thread full of fans going crazy because of one picture from his up coming film, and the female lead opposite him or others. Anyways, this really annoyed me early today.
Oh, is that so? I didn't check that picture I was just very irritated with MM update. Timing is just not right. It has nothing to do with film. You shouldn't update Barun telly news on your FB to gather fans.

Yes, good question because they are using every single opportunity to use Barun. Even if  it's about award, leaving rumour or even in this situation.
Of course they are going to move away fast,  if Barun is not of their use anymore.
Honestly, I don't expect anything better from MM.

if people dont get overthe craze then its really injurious

MM will next cast established stars  if movie with new comers flop. I dont see MAMR  having good prospects at all.
dont know why sometimes we get an intuition that the film wont work..
medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
very well said...
the other PH is reaping the benefits of it all...i was so pissed today...wantd to kick them real hard!
what a strategy n what a picture to post in these circumstances!!!
i love barun,but lets face it im not gonna walk into a multiplex n spend 200+ bucks from my own pocket money on a shitty movie...i cant stand shehnaz n its NOT due to barun acting opp her!
lets not mention acting,that girl cant evn wear nice clothes,pout n look pretty!
we all have a life to go back to...this is the first tym im behaving like this...ive been on n off IF constantly in the past 72 hours but enough is enough!
my end sems start from the 26th n i bettr do sum useful work than loiter around the net caring madly 4 ppl who doesnt give a shit abt us when they r SUPPOSED to since their earnings cum from us!!

jus one question...is there any hope at all?
ive lost all of mine seeing all the tweets n not break but 'quitting' articles since yesterday!!!
n the tweet of rajan singh seems that the decision has been made,only lame clarifications r due!

its diwali n itl be unethical to deliver such bad news to the fans who have takn so much trouble all this time...but again,its business where emotions n ethics dont matter...what matters is only money n profits!!!

Edited by medha16 - 12 November 2012 at 12:03pm

RickyBahlrini_kat

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ricky..  nice post ..

I got the point ..
But when i saw that pic i just share it as a barun pic.. as earlier i had seen many MAMR topics here ..
And u know my feeling was first Angry and sad..
But seeing him in some new avatar was good for me .. I personally will wish sarun all the best in any other ventures... even If i find pic of Sanaya i would like to share it.. u know ppl love monaya things also here..

So its really a wrong timing.. but chalo its only a mere pic where barun is looking hot..

Yeah but  in total we have to be conscious about madmidaas plot in future so that they cant exploit us..

Even if u see their fb page very few likes until now.. that means IPK fanz are not that much supporting their ploy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RickyBahlsimran04

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli_4_Sarun

ricky..  nice post ..

I got the point ..
But when i saw that pic i just share it as a barun pic.. as earlier i had seen many MAMR topics here ..
And u know my feeling was first Angry and sad..
But seeing him in some new avatar was good for me .. I personally will wish sarun all the best in any other ventures... even If i find pic of Sanaya i would like to share it.. u know ppl love monaya things also here..

So its really a wrong timing.. but chalo its only a mere pic where barun is looking hot..

Yeah but  in total we have to be conscious about madmidaas plot in future so that they cant exploit us..

Even if u see their fb page very few likes until now.. that means IPK fanz are not that much supporting their ploy..

thankgod  godhuli u took it in positive light
barun lloks hot i agree but selling the pic as diwali gift is horribble

they are selling sensuality in diwali??? that pic is a little odd in terms of  saying it as diwali gift..
people  r not pervert

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

Go to top