Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent post and agree with you completely. We are being played as pawns in this game by MM and it breaks my heart to see the 15-18 year old generation falling for this scheme.
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nishasharma18

some ipkknd fans think that barun fans are all on india forums or facebook. so they assume that opinions formed on this virtual world is true. we are hardly 5 lakhs fans on ipkknd facebook page. other barun fans watch ipkknd only for entertainment and not like stick with him wherever he goes. many are still adolescents and l crying for a show looks absurd to me. even i like barun and i come on IF to discuss the show, but that is only after fulfilling all my responsibilities towards my studies. at the end, its just a show. people have more important things to do in their lives. i wonder when will they realise that. some are saying that they have not revised for their exams properly during some days. thats not a thing to do according to me!! 

u r correct

and thats why it hurts becoz prior to ipk no one has reacted like this to any show..
and this is what we get
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaraHeer

Excellent post and agree with you completely. We are being played as pawns in this game by MM and it breaks my heart to see the 15-18 year old generation falling for this scheme.

i really hope that doesnt happen at all
nishasharma18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LaraHeer

some ipkknd fans have still not that level of maturity. they are still adolescents. they hardly listen to anyone and start bashing a person if he does not talk in favour of barun. but thay dont understand that we all love barun equally. i sincerely think they need to move on now.
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you.
To be honest, I did not like Mad Middas from day 1.
They gave me this vibe which made me believe that they were using Barun's popularity for their film.
Even now when they released Barun's film stills today at this crusial time I wasn't really happy with  this move...Clearly shows that they are cashing on Barun's popularity again for last time before this storm ends. Their timing  was just not right.Not even this when Barun quitting news agian broke out last week MM even update their FB with we have some news about your favourite actor Barun, so keep waiting or something like that... I was quite shocked seriously, now that there are news of him leaving he's suddenly fans Barun? Don't you people remember that you used him?😡 They changed it afterwards when fans bashed them lol.
Yes, to me MM are very fishy production house don't know if Barun is aware of the fact that he's been used or not.
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
nishasharma18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

u r correct

and thats why it hurts becoz prior to ipk no one has reacted like this to any show..
and this is what we get

prior to ipkknd many fans reacted like this for geet. though it was less in number, the craze was still as such. the fans were a bit more mature because in geet the love story was a bit more mature and audience were from a higher age group. however there are still some fans running after the show even after one year. for ipkknd the audience mainly forms part of teenagers, and really it hurts to see them reacting in that way!!
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Rishita. Really dirty game.I went to Madmidass FB pg & saw that picture, i was so pissed, here we are stressed to know about Barun's decision & here they are posting pics & writing that we ill get u Barun msg 4 Diwali..Why now after announcement By starplus of Barun's quitting...Fishy...I never watched shenaz film & don't intend too...All i want is barun back in ipkknd after his break...And if by fans reactions, he may reconsider his decision ,it is still good or else good luck to him with his movie...
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraJL

I totally agree with you.
To be honest, I did not like Mad Middas from day 1.
They gave me this vibe which made me believe that they were using Barun's popularity for their film.
Even now when they released Barun's film stills today at this crusial time I wasn't really happy with  this move...Clearly shows that they are cashing on Barun's popularity again for last time before this storm ends. Their timing  was just not right.Not even this when Barun quitting news agian broke out last week MM even update their FB with we have some news about your favourite actor Barun, so keep waiting or something like that... I was quite shocked seriously, now that there are news of him leaving he's suddenly fans Barun? Don't you people remember that you used him?😡 They changed it afterwards when fans bashed them lol.
Yes, to me MM are very fishy production house don't know if Barun is aware of the fact that he's been used or not.

for me it was too  obnoxious when they said we hv a diwali surprise

Diwali is a religious occasion with ourown beliefs and what they post is a   pic with an unusual pose to seduce  fans..i condemn it.
I just wanna ask madmidas if barun's career is spoiled , will they  accept the responsibility for failure of the film..??
they will move away ahead with new stars..bs  might  have an impact
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
never for TV atleast..Never.  ever.  Whatever show comes ahead , 1 yr , 2yr or 5 yrs...still wehave learnt a lesson. 
others  on the silver side will learn too. 
Well said Dear 👏
And yes lot of them having exam so they should not let down the carrier i have notice most of them are 18 or 19 and having exam 
i dont know who to blame but they should consider on study 

Very truth how many film he act how many show he act nothing is matter now we all remember The angry young man ASR AND lovely Arnav  

even late yash raj cant change this 
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentgreen

Agree Rishita. Really dirty game.I went to Madmidass FB pg & saw that picture, i was so pissed, here we are stressed to know about Barun's decision & here they are posting pics & writing that we ill get u Barun msg 4 Diwali..Why now after announcement By starplus of Barun's quitting...Fishy...I never watched shenaz film & don't intend too...All i want is barun back in ipkknd after his break...And if by fans reactions, he may reconsider his decision ,it is still good or else good luck to him with his movie...

the pic is vulgar kind off and how dare  they use the term diwali with it..😡

i dont know but noreens msg will be a recorded one only