Important for IPK fans.. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
me too completely agree with you... we should not fall in any trap by others...
Originally posted by neenabinu

exactly their posting the pic today in between all the chaos...and their promise to keep us in touch with barun , just shows their ulterior motive!!!

as if they hv taken charge of entire  life of BS.

after this film he will move  to other producers
Originally posted by RickyBahl

ok ok

i cant cheer up dear..i am not doing it intentionally... i dont realise is it me??? because i hv never been so affcetd like this.

I think its because  after seeing so many cases in industry , i can foresee.
trust me some ppl in  tv industry are shocked cause they know  taking a show to top 5 is so difficult and IPK  made a come back

ya rishi.. i didn't mean to say u r doing it intentionally. even i am not able to believe, i am fighting for an actor and a serial and worried so much about an actor's future!!! all my family members are laughing at me on seeing me calling SP continuously  lol. 

anyways,, rishi.. ya i agree. it is a very very shocking news yaar!!!  i am not able to accept it at all!!! the show, which i wanted to run for ages.. i am asking them to shut the show now fearing that they would kill arhi magic created in the past 1.5 years by introducing some new guy or by replacing Barun by someone as ASR.. they have brought me to that extent 😭 i want Barun in IPKKND and want it to run for ages!!! for now, let him stay at least till the end!!! tmr is diwali.. my mom is asking me to sleep but I'm sitting here looking for barun's status updates 
Once again very sesible post 👏Damn i am stalking your posts..:) Life goes on kiddos, hang in there . Just matter of time :)
Any How Happy Diwali everyone :)
Tottaly agree with u esp the bs promoting part.

Even wen madmidass puts pics of bs i am lik y don't they gives pic or news abt kavi shastri even he has fans n those who r not his fans will also get to know him well but i ge pissed of wen i see they r using bs's popularity..!
m a student...
i m least interested in the movie..
m very selective about movies..
i love BS bt cant waste my time watching this movie..
i hope yeh hit ho bt i wl nt da movie...
Originally posted by Ukp18

After 2-3 days of reading all the spoilers/news-this sounds possible for me as well.If they are the reasons for Barun quitting IPK then God only has to save them.They won't gain anything by playing with our emotions if it turns out to be true.They have underestimated the fans of IPK.

I don't watch any other Indian dramas and I don't watch any Bollywood movies as well though I used to watch 7-8 years back when I was in India.But got addicted to IPK and Sarun.Hope we get some positive news about Barun and also the show as a Diwali gift.I can't see this beautiful show going down the drain in a matter of few days.

they are not the actual reasons..because nobody can pollute ur mind unless u r strong.

but ya IPK going down drain pains
That Madmidaas is playing smart here and wants to take advantage of this situation.
And i found that very clearly when they released that picture yesterday.What a timing for them? They want to gain popularity using Barun.Be it a positive one or a bashing one.They need Publicity!
I highly doubt whether MAMR will be released in my place because of its low budget factor.Anyhow i will try to watch the show if not then DVD only! 
I am NOT gonna dwell on this quitting issue anymore.I have a strong intuition that he is gonna quit! Its all planned so he is not gonna change his mind at the last minute!
Awesome Post Rishi! 👍🏼 A much needed one! 

Originally posted by leanne_1983

I love Barun. I adored him as ASR. But honestly, Barun or no Barun, I don't have the patience to watch a 2.5hr Shenaz Hyper-actingwali movie. So, I'll pass.

ya the cast is pathetic
Originally posted by RickyBahl

atleast this much can be done... 

Its useless to ruin ones own  career. again by  internet addict not for other issue but madmidas films

yeah right, we can pass this msg to our youngsters, we are already lost. Let them have a life.

Believe me, the time i saw that name madmidas first, something blasted in my head, it never proved wrong. They are always coming between us and BS. Kya karoon, very weak for Barun.

forgot to mention, i was a very wonderful post Rishy. at least we should do this much. I know your condition now, be brave dear and be happy. As I said before, our innocent love will be answered, if not be by SP or PH, but definitely by our God. take cr dear.