India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Important for IPK fans..

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Tomorrow is diwali and i am already reeling  under  the pain to write this post..
because its not  just about barun,its about entire IPKKND which will get changed as  BS leaves.
Most people might not know but diwali  promo episode was so much let out on air last year which attracted so many fans to this show.. Ved raj, Gautam worked  day-night hard to  make the show so emotional. 

Crucial
But its important because i thought of sharing it with all.

Well some months ago Madmidas films were asking for internship  and they took some  people to work. Hope u might have seen the advt  on their  page long back.  I  know one of them who had worked  there as intern
So let me tell you what all i have heard about madmidass reaction to  barun leaving.

Barun quitting  is a diwali bonus for them..  They came to know  that we  all are blaming SP and PH. They are thinking that  IPKKND  barun fans are emotional fools, who will cry , do rona-dhona  be sad for few days and will be back  in mood to help madmidass films grow  in online medium.  Bes tactics just  release some pics and see how they come running to it like it as a  flesh bone thrown to a  dog.  They are of the view that we are  desperate for anything that has to do with barun. 
suppose you are very thirsty  in a desert searching water.. and u find a  pond where animals, humans all are drinking..So being thirsty you wont demand aquagard Filtered water. You will just jump into that for quenching your thirst.. They have understood our weakness that is Barun.

My point is-  most of us here are assuming PH as responsible.Ok  fine.  But we are unhappy with SP and PH  its our own matter. DONT let a Third party  called MADMIDAS films take advantage of our situation . Fine 4 lions is at fault.  But we cant let IPk fans again being used.

Main aur mr right is not  a barun sobti film entirely. It is  female centric..with shenaz treasury wala as the  girl searching her Mr right among 3 men. My point is why try to showcase it as just BS film?. Why dont they ask Kavi shastri fans, Shenaz fans to join them?? If u notice in our film industry even if a film has a big star for 5 minutes role  they will promote the film as his  film only. Recently many were shocked to see the movie aiyaa where hero was used extensively for promotion while the  film was all about  rani mukherjee. Same goes with many other films too.
We know the length of sonakshi's role in rowdy rathore . so i mean is that

We as  IPK fans of barun might definitely go and watch first day first show of main aur mr right or get a Cd even  be pirated. that we will do but   most of us have neither that  enthusiasm  left within us to do promotion of madmidas films  on internet.

The above was a information

the below  is  a sort of suggestion to my iPK frends
Iam specially focussing  here mostly arund 17 yr old , students etc etc.  

We all have  given a lot of time to build up this brand of IPK, sanya , barun. Commenting nonstop, sharing pages , being crazy in internet polls, creating many creative stuff.. Today is a day when you ask yourself apart from some good memories, what else  you got to make u feel good. ?Did u get the value of your emotions??
Actually i feel bad to see students really being tensed since few days.Some  having exams,Some people are unable to concentrate in office work, while some housewifes are somehow disturbed.  Only thing i would say to the students is ,  dont affect your career.. i have somehow harmed thats why i tell you this thing. Never again get emotionally drown . Especially never for TV atleast..Never.  ever.  Whatever show comes ahead , 1 yr , 2yr or 5 yrs...still wehave learnt a lesson. 
others  on the silver side will learn too.

So dont get carried away again, by the tactics of Madmidas films. Its their movie, why only barun fans??why not kavi shastri or shenaz fans ???   1.5 yrs is enough and i can firmly say its only IPK fans who have worked hard to keep Written Updates, spend endless time in writing posts, discussions, Vm's , Picture montages..
this IPK journey has taught us  evrything..Its upto u if u want to fall to that trap or not.

Just keep on observing in this time period  how madmidas plans it strategy on internet, in next few months to  utilise ipk fans  .Evryone knows online medium is so strong to promote movies. And who better than emotional fools of IPK  to be used

Do  things u like but whatever be dont ruin your career . ur mental peace.. WE ARE NOT PAWN TO BE USED  BY ANYONE  ANYPLACE. BS left doesnt mean we have forgotten Barun as Arnav.w His role since  June 6 will always be with  us. in our memories. Even if he does a Karan johar film, it cant be erased.  BS will be rembered as ASR for us. So

If we cant learn from this IPK experience than nothing left to say. watch his movie, support his movie but that doesnt mean we fans being used emotionally to post  so many discissions on   madmidas, their  articles, links on Facebook, and go crazy again.  No..  we all have had enough.
guys now time to take a back seat and go back to our lives again which we had left midway.

Today feeling bad for niharika vidya sagar..she has been most consistent with IPK articles in rangmunch . and she is a big barun fan. She has also become silent since october. Everything silent
UNHAPPY   DIWALI

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy50geet.anjalia123sAshima.gemsindhu2302Ishy24what-thebammunamrata67331hakim218AnnantaAysha_SarunKarla5885mayabiconna_munmemyarshiAnisaUddin99GayaniHSamsun11nada_aSugata_mibutool1992arnav_addictedjshreya16CrazySaRunianAchinta97Tulips123naadhira_khanAce11fatprincessfizzyfairygnainavaish912BublyKhushirajalekshmiHopeleslyInLoveLIONHEARTsairam03cutiepie_ashKrishna_Layasmiley24reema2406jh006A_Bit_Crazier..riha5002Sugar_PlumXDI_Dont_KnowIssK.Nilanjana_20coolbakes_Jaladblackdice1001mad-eyeErika1SaraJLOwnMyCityharshmshah94Glimmernomad.nessIlovepie.innocentgreenrina25sweet-fairyHopesupriya.arshiashvezsreemeeragunayaar-Shobhu21-samin6arshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodiOlive_RosegifttagNightingale...Jammy-vellainsaan..ashiya..Ni1234sana11sanja_hereA_SoulMiss Cheriechandana.sdivvkHaRul-loverfarheen75LivingInPajamasrini_kat-HoneyBoo-arshi_karishiria_luvsLindorshar19ar_sajan4evrBearNaNapinky_blueskiesFAYKHAN29CATZ..GayuArnavpri_armaanpixiegirl-MKB-..Suhana..Hifah.Brooke.rulama-DKS-pup03shillu.arshiseriousMysticaldivine-Koeli_Appy-NestleToulouseArshi.Sugi.IPKIreena7ArnieBoyBarunILTHBEBprincessunara.ayesha.Sunshine Girl.Manal.-Rehnuma-

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
RES
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
res

sorry to say *whatever the name of the ph* can never force any actor to quit his current show.

I have been a part of a production house in my native this is just not possible. sorry i disagree.

please they cannot force him buddy. Actors are contracted and in the contracts it is clearly writen that they need to be present during their promotions and promotion happens just a month before the release. Guys the songs are yet to release come on man. and yes it is also stated in the contract that the actor need to be present during the dubbing. Actors are not involved in post productions for god sake. and no PH can force any actor to quit any other production house.

Madmidass are just cashing the situation. nothing else.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 November 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiaishu30shaz007palak32..ashiya..shillu.arshi

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you!!! I somehow feel it is madmidaas, which has pressurized barun to quit IPKKND now??? if Barun quitsIPKKND, then if he doesn't come for 5 days in a week, ppl will be thirsty of him and in april, when the movie releases, all his fans  would rush to the theatre and watch the movie na.. I somehow feel it is their strategy!!! They are playing with our  Barun's career yaar Cry barun.. aisa mat karo!!! please.. don't spoil ur future bcos of some totally selfish people Angry we saw how madmidaas made a big publicity of karan thacker's documentary by saying IPKKND copied  that scene from them and they own the copyrights Angry they are too cheap yaar Cry barun, why did u get caught there??? Cry I am really really worried about  Barun's future Rishi.. Cry

Wish you a happy and a safe Diwali, Rishi Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrini_katpri_armaanArshi.Sugi.IPK

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
 Divya I dont blame mad midass for barun quitting

because at the end of the day it was barun's own decision to stay or leave

but atleast we can avoid falling in MADMIDAS TRAP

Edited by RickyBahl - 12 November 2012 at 10:11am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugata_mijulijasmeennaadhira_khanLIONHEARTfizzyfairyinnocentgreennomad.nessHopeArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaJammy-Miss Cheriesanja_hererini_katdivvkNi1234prettyprishillu.arshiseriousprincessunara

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

I dont blame mad midass for baryun quitting

I don't know yaar.. I just want Barun stay in IPKKND forever!!! My confidence level is going down minute by minute, Rishi.. feeling very low Cry Hope, Barun's career doesn't get spoiled bcos of all this tamasha yaar Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amelia_09innocentgreenRickyBahl

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Well written...superb post!!!i unferstood their strategy...wen i got to see that pic...today morning...!!!
even though i m not a student ...ur words apply for me too...n i already decided since this dirty game started...that i wont fall in this trap again...
Students here...pls concentrate on u r life...leaving this fantacy...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anagrewalfizzyfairyinnocentgreenRickyBahlDalmuthuyarini_katMiss CherieArshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunara

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Divya I dont blame mad midass for barun quitting

because at the end of the day it was barun's own decision to stay or leave

but atleast we can avoid falling in MADMIDAS TRAP

lol.. u unliked my comment bcos i blamed someone else for barun quitting a? LOL 

ya.. it was Barun's own decision!!! Waiting for a miracle to happen!!! All my superstitious beliefs are favoring positive results!!! Lets see what happens!!! 

I am NOT gonna fall in madmidaas trap!! never!!! Angry

Edited by divvk - 12 November 2012 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlprettypriprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top