Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

12 NOV 2012 Episode analysis KSG aka Asad PERFECT

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Assalaam u Alaikum

Hi guys The episode starts with RASHID n Shireen"" into 10 fiasco ""...
Shireen says ""larke waloon ne jo dia hai us ka das guna dein ge ""  ""aik dinner set tu hum 10 dinner set"""
Rashid""kyon wo cattering ka business larne lagen hain""LOLLOLLOL
Shireen is cute i find her really cute whenever she shows her innocence but i don't know how a mature person like Rashid bear her all the time...ShockedShockedShocked

Rashid tells Shireen that he will get all the stuff...Ayaan asks Rashid when he will go to Asad's house,Rashid says to himself he might not be able to meet Asad unless or untill Asad himself wd like to meet himCryCry...but the way he says to Ayaan that he will go and meet him when the time will be right was so nice of him

Asad is a true gentleman ClapClapClap, he is so nice, he always thinks about others although ZOYA caused so much trouble for him but he still thought abt her ,how she will go and he even asked her Ami that he can arrange a car for Zoya ...despite of all the fights with Zoya he asked her the car..that shows his good heart and respect for others specially his guestEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Asad"'"gar aap kahin ja rahi hain tu kia mein aap ko cjor doon ya gari ka intezam kar doon""
Zoya ""nahi mein har jaga akeli a ja sakti hoon""

i hated her when she said INCREDIBLY FOOLISH...whats wrong with her she doesnt have basic ethics he was asking him so politely and she showed her tantrumsAngryAngryAngry

Asad did the best with her by reminding her of her words which she said for him,and the drama queen started the pain stuff...

Ami jaan ""bechari kitna dard ho raha ho ga zada zor se daba dia tha kia""
Asad""ami bechari nahi hai woh""
That was so cute of him when he showed his irritated expressions
ROFLROFLROFL

Ayaan did an awsome job today bale bale for him
DancingDancingDancing ...he was going to call Asad for the shopping for Nighat 's inlaws and he made rashid and Dilshaad talk i loved it i loved it alottt ...thanks  God like typical drama's the phone didn't get off on the last moment and they finally talked

Nighat and sis's having the same old talks about the Groom SleepySleepyn other girls but that khuli khiki was funny...Mamu jan comes and asks for Ayaan and Shireen says he has gone for guitar class...Mamu jan angry on it and Humera flames it up by telling he has gone for fishing...i don't' know whats wrong with this girl HumeraAngry

Asad in office...he is so good to others even he knows his employes tooHugHugHug...the way he asked Akram why he came back so early he had gone for his wedding...and Akram is the one who is rejected by Zoya...wow what a link...

KSG I mean Asad1s best dialogues""Agar shadi nahi karni thi tu pehle inkar kar deti aese do khandano ki izzat kharab na karti"""''that means he is not against the women rights to get married to the person of their choice awsome character a very well balanced and well written oneClapClap

And then Angry young man Asad comes into play when he is told that the company providing them cement is also having terms with Rashid Khan's company he immediately asks his employ to stop working with it ...that shows his anger awsome expressions my KING OF EXPRESSIONSWinkWinkWink

Ayaan flirting with a girl and Zoya saw him throwing a can of coke and was so much angry on him ...but didn't she remember how messy she is Pinch...she herelf left the can in Asad's room...how can she preach something she herself doesnt follow Thumbs DownThumbs Down...

She follows Ayaan and Ayaan follows a girl ...finally she finds him and hit his head with the can ...Ayan remembers her and says he wd like to punish her because he got beaten up because of her and his Brother too got hurt ...aww that was so cute of himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...but again ZOYA showed her nature and hit him on his foot and ran from there...isn't this girl too much over the top in everything she is at times more than overconfident...she thinks she knows everything and she is the best of all AngryAngry...i don't like her character that much although SURBHI is a very good actor but Zoya is not a very impresive character for me...i guess the shrew require a little taming...

Sorry didnt intend to hurt anyone that was just what a thought...

ON THE WHOLE AN AMAXING EPISODE LIKE ALWAYS IT WAS AMAXING ...
ITS 4.2 OUT OF 5 FOR ME TODAY Star

share ur views too guys

Edited by an_k - 12 November 2012 at 10:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishara1990arakvm17AmnaIshMeenah

arak Senior Member
arak
arak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
First one to comment yipeee...
it was a nice episode ..more shades of Asad he is really a nice character ...loved watching him he is such a nice person

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
nice post

an_k

BlessedSoul IF-Dazzler
BlessedSoul
BlessedSoul

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ya today Zoya seemed hippocrate coz she herself messes things never put them on right place, like u mentioned that she left the can in Asad's room so how can she preach Ayaan to be responsible!!!! good analysis dear an_k

an_k

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Brillian tpost Clap watched the entire epi through yoru words..thank you Smile

an_k

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

nice post

Thanks alott  for commentingSmile
an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KashKajenRox

Ya today Zoya seemed hippocrate coz she herself messes things never put them on right place, like u mentioned that she left the can in Asad's room so how can she preach Ayaan to be responsible!!!! good analysis dear an_k

yeah she is a hypocrate i didnt like her today ...thanks KKR u find it good Smile...

BlessedSoul

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Brillian tpost Clap watched the entire epi through yoru words..thank you Smile

thansk Amnalsh ...its more credit than i deserve ...thanks for reading n commenting QH ...Ksg rocks

AmnaIsh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index