nice post
Really thank u dear..
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by samana17

I really doubt Indra was like this all the time. He was made god for a reason, wasn't he? I hav lot of respect towards him yaar coz I hav learnt one thing from dkdm 'don't believe everything serials show' lol.
And raping women? Really? I hadn't heard this one before. Where did u read it Resh? I want to know the story. I don't know much 'bout Indradev except that he was the king of devtas n he was the god who made rain.
well though DKDM does show Indra in a poor light and the actor does a fantastic job of tht portrayal, from all the stories i have also read, Indra has always been an egotistic and insecure king..he HAS made all efforts of ruining the tapasya of any person coz he was afraid of them asking for his throne..vishwamitra and menaka was an example..he did rape women, his pretending to be devi ahalya's husband and ruining her virtue is an example of tht..he would be punished, come back to his senses for a little time and then go back to square one in sum time again..bt his blatant disrespect for Mahadev is new as per the show..this is the first time i have heard of tht...
i agree with u dear =]..but his disrespect for mahadev is also new for me =|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

mithilarids Senior Member
mithilarids
mithilarids

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
actually devtas have been doing some things like tht for little extent...

actually i have read, that  the throne of indra keeps changing... its not only 1 indra for ever..  next nahush will come who will marry ashok sundari...

like 1 yuga.. 1 indra dev.. tht type..

therefore though all gods are worshipped.. like rahu- kethu.. rain god, mountain god.. etc.. etc..  indra is not worshipped.. like brahma dev..

though he is a trimurti.. because he lied to mahadev and as well thinking bad about his own daughter sandya.. he is cursed of not being worshipped.. hence no one worships him directly...

http://www.neelkanthdhaam.org/Rspu.html

read from brahmas narration  to narada till... sandya's penance

basically because it is human power now... so hardly it matters..  about devtas problems

.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilarids

actually i have read, that  the throne of indra keeps changing... its not only 1 indra for ever..  next nahush will come who will marry ashok sundari...

therefore though all gods are worshipped.. like rahu- kethu.. rain god, mountain god.. etc.. etc..  indra is not worshipped.. like brahma dev..

though he is a trimurti.. because he lied to mahadev and as well thinking bad about his own daughter sandya.. he is cursed of not being worshipped.. hence no one worships him directly...

basically because it is human power now... so hardly it matters..  about devtas problems
Thank u for ur comment ..but still i have a question who is the Indra in Kaliyug??
mithilarids Senior Member
mithilarids
mithilarids

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Thank u for ur comment ..but still i have a question who is the Indra in Kaliyug??

i think we will know the answer for this question..  "only when we go to heaven..."
Tongue

.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Reshama.

i think we will know the answer for this question..  "only when we go to heaven..."
Tongue

really ???ShockedROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I hate his character more then any asur

.Reshama.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index