India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Why Indradev Why?????=|

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Am fed up why Indradev is always favored by the Gods only because he is tha king of heaven. He did very wrong things;.molesting/rapin woman, apsaras and using them as he wants, runing tapasya's,  cunning, arrogance and the list goes on and on.WHAT EXAMPLE DOES HE GIVES THE HUMANS?? I dont want to dedicate ma post on that..We all know he was punished so many times by the Gods and i wonder if he learned his lesson by now. Why his still king of heaven really?? Honestly i had sum respect left for him..but when i read his cunning past.. he totally lost ma respect.. Maybe am wrong but Vishnu favored the Devtas most of the time. Why didnt Mohini gave the asurs the share they deserved..I dont believe that all the asurs were wrong and the other things is that Bali was a respected King/Asur. I wonder if the Devtas and Asurs got the fair share of amrit then the history would be diffrent.

Note; I dont have a intention to hurt anybody's feelings but i really like to know..what is ur vision is of this current track of DKDMD and Indradev.

No bashin allowed in this post..Thanks in advance=D

Edited by .Reshama. - 12 November 2012 at 10:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

p.5572932vish.narenhemavidzsuperdil19anu rulzOtakuGirl-Deboforam.

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
cvs are potraying indra dev in very bad light...i don't think real indra dev is so cheap minded...they have made indra a villain...cvs should try to improve his character ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiii.Reshama.foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i have heard indra ruining tapasyas and yagnyas and i too think why he is the king of heavan and devtas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I really doubt Indra was like this all the time. He was made god for a reason, wasn't he? I hav lot of respect towards him yaar coz I hav learnt one thing from dkdm 'don't believe everything serials show' lol.
And raping women? Really? I hadn't heard this one before. Where did u read it Resh? I want to know the story. I don't know much 'bout Indradev except that he was the king of devtas n he was the god who made rain.

.Reshama.

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
yes i am agree with your post
nice post

.Reshama.

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

I really doubt Indra was like this all the time. He was made god for a reason, wasn't he? I hav lot of respect towards him yaar coz I hav learnt one thing from dkdm 'don't believe everything serials show' lol.
And raping women? Really? I hadn't heard this one before. Where did u read it Resh? I want to know the story. I don't know much 'bout Indradev except that he was the king of devtas n he was the god who made rain.
well though DKDM does show Indra in a poor light and the actor does a fantastic job of tht portrayal, from all the stories i have also read, Indra has always been an egotistic and insecure king..he HAS made all efforts of ruining the tapasya of any person coz he was afraid of them asking for his throne..vishwamitra and menaka was an example..he did rape women, his pretending to be devi ahalya's husband and ruining her virtue is an example of tht..he would be punished, come back to his senses for a little time and then go back to square one in sum time again..bt his blatant disrespect for Mahadev is new as per the show..this is the first time i have heard of tht...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_dey

cvs are potraying indra dev in very bad light...i don't think real indra dev is so cheap minded...they have made indra a villain...cvs should try to improve his character ...
U might be right..but when u read aobut indra on internet..it isnt very tastful..
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

i have heard indra ruining tapasyas and yagnyas and i too think why he is the king of heavan and devtas
Yes he did ..because with tapasya humans/rishis couldt take his place..thats the reason he always ruined the tapasyas ..He was always afraid that someone want t take his crown.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index