India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Get a life guys!! (Page 2)

ashna1406 IF-Dazzler
ashna1406
ashna1406

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
they r just accusing him!!comeo= on guys..how can tacker do such a thing??it's totally bullshit!

http://entertainmentindiannews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/kushal-tandon-conspiring-against-karan.html?m=1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
please write one thing in your post as well ..

If people believe that karan did all this then they also need to believe that Kushal and Nia the *** thingy in the set as well :D

Great post dude!!! 

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

please write one thing in your post as well ..

If people believe that karan did all this then they also need to believe that Kushal and Nia the *** thingy in the set as well :D

Great post dude!!! 

wanted to post that aswell! thanks Smile

Saaraa.

Saaraa. IF-Rockerz
Saaraa.
Saaraa.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Get a life guys! Im shocked to see how biased this forum is and today everyone of you have proved it! Telly chakkar is famous for its wrong news people for kind info for those who dont know! Are you sure its karan who did it? Are you sure if Nia and Kushal truly spoke to tc people! what bloddy damn proofs you have to bash karan like that! Did Nia or kushal confirm? Can you even think someone can do like that! 
Ok guys tomorrow il create website saying chakkartelly and post Kushal responsible for karan-krystle blah blah! Will you bash Kushal! NO,everything is fair for Nishal/Virman and NOTHING is fair for KrYan/Virika! Its so sickening! If you are sooo damn sure that tc is true chalo lets lodge a complaint or go to court! ALWAYS UNNECESSARY BASHING! Thats why Viriakns HATE coming to this forum! Karan neednt do such cheap things! Unless ITS CONFIRMED that Karan did such things no matter what i wont change my stand! Get a life people who bash others unnecessarily! Shame on guys who believe baseless rumors? Cant it be a fake story cooked by other shows! NO ONLY KARAN CAN DO CRIME NOT OTHER SHOW PEOPLE BECAUSE KARAN IS INSECURE AND NOT OTHERS!! isnt it  what you are trying to say! 

Prove its karan who did it with proper evidence I WILL EDIT THIS POST 

Hats off to you for writing this! i strongly agree ! nishalians do not have proof for blaming karan , and that is the thing needed! they should use their brains and put themselves in our place, they will never agree if kushal was blamed and bashed like the wat karan is!

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktloversera

Originally posted by scarlet167

Get a life guys! Im shocked to see how biased this forum is and today everyone of you have proved it! Telly chakkar is famous for its wrong news people for kind info for those who dont know! Are you sure its karan who did it? Are you sure if Nia and Kushal truly spoke to tc people! what bloddy damn proofs you have to bash karan like that! Did Nia or kushal confirm? Can you even think someone can do like that! 
Ok guys tomorrow il create website saying chakkartelly and post Kushal responsible for karan-krystle blah blah! Will you bash Kushal! NO,everything is fair for Nishal/Virman and NOTHING is fair for KrYan/Virika! Its so sickening! If you are sooo damn sure that tc is true chalo lets lodge a complaint or go to court! ALWAYS UNNECESSARY BASHING! Thats why Viriakns HATE coming to this forum! Karan neednt do such cheap things! Unless ITS CONFIRMED that Karan did such things no matter what i wont change my stand! Get a life people who bash others unnecessarily! Shame on guys who believe baseless rumors? Cant it be a fake story cooked by other shows! NO ONLY KARAN CAN DO CRIME NOT OTHER SHOW PEOPLE BECAUSE KARAN IS INSECURE AND NOT OTHERS!! isnt it  what you are trying to say! 

Prove its karan who did it with proper evidence I WILL EDIT THIS POST 

Hats off to you for writing this! i strongly agree ! nishalians do not have proof for blaming karan , and that is the thing needed! they should use their brains and put themselves in our place, they will never agree if kushal was blamed and bashed like the wat karan is!
exactly that is the only reason why i dont visit this forum 

Saaraa.

Go to top