RAJEEV NOT NOMINATED-PLZ PROTEST

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Friends,

Now things has gone out of the limit. According to a trusted source that there has not been any Nomination for Rajeev as Sujal either as Best Pati,Best Beta or Best Bhai. So this time also whether we can do anything about it or Not ; We should speak our HEARTOUT TO STAR. Those who knows the proper mailing address of Star please post it to this group. Also if anyone has the mail address of mid-day or how to go to the website and write criticisms that will also do. Since Sim's mail has already been posted to the editorial section it has given us all a boost.

We have to do something very fast. They are taking the viewers for
granted. Please reply.

Regards,

Tuli

yes we have to .pleaese do something

fahad

Yeah u r right tuli we must do something,itne bakwaas nominations hai is saal ke.🤢I can'nt believe jo jodi last year jeeti woh is saal nominate nahi hui.Kahin ye Ekta ne to nahin karvaya.😡

Samita.

read hardy's topic please.......

she spoke with rajeev

It was Rajeev himself who refused to get nominated. So please I think we should respect his feelings. He has taken a very bold step something you won't find anyone risk taking. So please calm down.

hi prarthita sweety,

ya sweety u r right we all have to do something,and i'm not going to watch SPA without rajeev,agar rajeev nahi hai us main tu dekh ker time kyun barbad karain😡,is'nt it.

take care.

bye.

sona.