Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Teri bhi chup Aur Meri bhi chup...!! (Page 2)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by -GiNa-

thanks for that superb take on today's episode Sherry! Clap...i am glad i was not the only one who felt that Devo was speaking extra slow today! it was like she was back to her initial episodes as Gopi! Confused...i kind of prefer her speaking normally...
and yeah i really missed Ahem today Cry...since we had no precap can we hope that the men will be back tomorrow?Tongue

Thanks Dipsy Big smile
seriously... She was extra slow today LOL me to felt that she goes back in first episode Confused
oh yes Miss Ahemji so much Cry
Maybe he come back tomorrow Embarrassed
not to raise your hopes but since there was no precap i have a gut feeling that Ahem will be back tomorrow Big smile

but i felt that... Accoding to TB.. His bro wedding was 11th right... Who going yesterday.. Or maybe he still there in his hometown..but spposed he back to mumbai so dear... I first he shooted his scenec then he come na... So i thought atleast we have to wait 2 days more... Wht u say.??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeMADHU.BARUN

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

thanks for that superb take on today's episode Sherry! Clap...i am glad i was not the only one who felt that Devo was speaking extra slow today! it was like she was back to her initial episodes as Gopi! Confused...i kind of prefer her speaking normally...
and yeah i really missed Ahem today Cry...since we had no precap can we hope that the men will be back tomorrow?Tongue

Thanks Dipsy Big smile
seriously... She was extra slow today LOL me to felt that she goes back in first episode Confused
not to raise your hopes but since there was no precap i have a gut feeling that Ahem will be back tomorrow Big smile

but i felt that... Accoding to TB.. His bro wedding was 11th right... Who going yesterday.. Or maybe he still there in his hometown..but spposed he back to mumbai so dear... I first he shooted his scenec then he come na... So i thought atleast we have to wait 2 days more... Wht u say.??
2 days is too much!! 2 days more without Ahemji?? Cry

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Thanks Dipsy Big smile

2 days is too much!! 2 days more without Ahemji?? Cry

i know is to hard Cry 2 days without Ahemji Disapprove
but its a just thought... Maybe he come tomorrow Tongue

yhm_crazeMADHU.BARUN

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
now i am getting the feeling that he or any of the men wont be back till everything is resolved between Goshi! Ouch...hopefully they dont show 2 mins of diwali celebration after that like they did with godhbharai! Angry

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

now i am getting the feeling that he or any of the men wont be back till everything is resolved between Goshi! Ouch...hopefully they dont show 2 mins of diwali celebration after that like they did with godhbharai! Angry

If they did this with Diwali or anniversary celebration... Me kill the cvs Angry after badly missing Ahemji or when comes or cvs did with him n his scenec so im getting mad on cvs...Angry

yhm_crazeMADHU.BARUN

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

now i am getting the feeling that he or any of the men wont be back till everything is resolved between Goshi! Ouch...hopefully they dont show 2 mins of diwali celebration after that like they did with godhbharai! Angry

If they did this with Diwali or anniversary celebration... Me kill the cvs Angry after badly missing Ahemji or when comes or cvs did with him n his scenec so im getting mad on cvs...Angry
they are always kanjoos with his scenes...i want to see him not just with Gopi but with rest of the family too..they all share great chemistry!

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

they are always kanjoos with his scenes...i want to see him not just with Gopi but with rest of the family too..they all share great chemistry!

i want just Naaz scene.. Phir gopi ho ya family wont mind at all Wink
only interested in Ahemji Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
mein bhi aa gaya!! I missed ahemji too a lot especially in the last scene Embarrassed and yes 2 min diwali/anniversary celebrations will make me Dead and Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Go to top