Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Urshi phone convo... ( Me... pata tha rashi ye hot newz apni mummy ko zarur degi )
Rashi was happy on koki decision or other side urmi also happy.. First time kadgi did the right decision Big smile ( Me... Who tu wqht batay gay Rashi madam )
Rashi was happy now finally she get new sari for diwali Dead ( Me... How cheap ur Rashi Dead )

Next Morning.. Star

Meethi ben n Gopi both are in the Rasoora n making tea for Baa Smile Gopi saw the sugar pot was empty n rashi was entry in the kichen n gopi was just said Ra...shi!! but she saw koki was stood behind Rashi n she stop... Gopi ask Meethi go to storeroom n get sugar Disapprove
there koki said rashi prepare list some household items for diwali.. N rashi starts making the list.. But gopi asual want to help has rashi ben ( Me... ktni achi ho tum gopi Embarrassed and gopi feel tired so she said Meethi make the tea coz she go to her room Ouch or rashi heard gopi is not feeling well so felt bad for gopi.. ( Me... Chalo koki plans works finally Wink )
but Meethi said to rashi prepared the tea coz she getout some cloths for press... Rashi cuting the ginger for tea.. In cuting she cut her finger aswell Ouch ( Me... Rashi dhayan kha chay ) but Hetal saw the whole scene or run for bantage.. On the way she clash with gopi ( Me... The way gopi said slowly slowly i thought atna daar mein to duniya adher ki udher ho jaye...Confused come girl apni speed bharon Ouch )
after hear has rashi ben badly injured ( atleast the way Hetal n Gopi react Shocked usse tu yehi lag raha tha )
but koki stop gopi for visiting rashi in kichen.. Gopi Unhappy ( Me... keep it up koki Thumbs Up )

In RN...
Dhawal get some books n copyies for Aashram kids ( Me... This is called ture soul Clap )
but when kinjal saw dhawal diwali shopping ( not him means!! In this diwali dhawal wont get something from him or he buy something for Aashram kids ) but this all things get kinjal nevers n she getting anger on Dhawal bhai Ouch ( Me... Diwali per tu baksha do bichare ko )

awww!!The most cutest scene of today episode Embarrassed
Hetal is busy in rashi saawa.. And Baa aks gopi to sit beside her... And Baa said very soon a little baby come in our house.. And Baa set her hand on gopi tummy so she feel baby kicked her Shocked than koki also feel the same n Baa said the Baby was exactually on his Dad ( Ahemji Day Dreaming ) he also kicking alot when he's Baby Embarrassed ( Me... Awww.!! Wht a cutest scene Embarrassed where is Ahemji.. He is much needed in that scene Embarrassed ) ( Missing Naaz aka Ahemji so so much Disapprove )
than Hetal also set her hand on gopi tummy n feel the same.. Or Rashi also looking excited abt Gopi's baby n she also want to feel baby kick Tongue but koki show her glecy of Kajrari eyes Angry and poor Rashi stops..Ouch ( Me... Come on koki after all she is baby's Maasi n kaki both uska huq banta hai Tongue ) Episode End with No precap!!

Edited by -GiNa- - 12 November 2012 at 10:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUN-dipsy80-Justlikethat1DeepzpadukoneMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri bhi chup Aur Meri bhi chup...!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Exellence Episode
But Missed Nazim so muchTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilani19

Exellence Episode
But Missed Nazim so muchTongue

Yup Missing so so much Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-MADHU.BARUNMandy20

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
awesome post sherry keep it up Clap
missed ahemji ...Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
thanks for that superb take on today's episode Sherry! Clap...i am glad i was not the only one who felt that Devo was speaking extra slow today! it was like she was back to her initial episodes as Gopi! Confused...i kind of prefer her speaking normally...
and yeah i really missed Ahem today Cry...since we had no precap can we hope that the men will be back tomorrow?Tongue

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

awesome post sherry keep it up Clap
missed ahemji ...Disapprove

Thanks Mandy Tongue
Cry Missed Naaz aka Ahemji badly Disapprove

MADHU.BARUNMandy20

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

thanks for that superb take on today's episode Sherry! Clap...i am glad i was not the only one who felt that Devo was speaking extra slow today! it was like she was back to her initial episodes as Gopi! Confused...i kind of prefer her speaking normally...
and yeah i really missed Ahem today Cry...since we had no precap can we hope that the men will be back tomorrow?Tongue

Thanks Dipsy Big smile
seriously... She was extra slow today LOL me to felt that she goes back in first episode Confused
oh yes Miss Ahemji so much Cry
Maybe he come back tomorrow Embarrassed

-dipsy80-MADHU.BARUN

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by dipsy80

thanks for that superb take on today's episode Sherry! Clap...i am glad i was not the only one who felt that Devo was speaking extra slow today! it was like she was back to her initial episodes as Gopi! Confused...i kind of prefer her speaking normally...
and yeah i really missed Ahem today Cry...since we had no precap can we hope that the men will be back tomorrow?Tongue

Thanks Dipsy Big smile
seriously... She was extra slow today LOL me to felt that she goes back in first episode Confused
oh yes Miss Ahemji so much Cry
Maybe he come back tomorrow Embarrassed
not to raise your hopes but since there was no precap i have a gut feeling that Ahem will be back tomorrow Big smile

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top