Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu and Padmini were a bit too harsh today!!! (Page 6)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

[/QUOTE]I know she is nt aware of RK and shammu convo...but she does know from shammu ki dialogues when he went to bury the gun ki he has done his penance...and must be forgiven rather than kept on reminding of his mistake...Embarrassed

Madhu bechari kitni darri hui thi dekha nahi . She had fear of losing her Malik too . You know where Malik stands in her life . Jab Madhu ko pata chala that Malik has done everything didn't u see she was shivering . This is psychological . Its Human behaviour that heor she shouts at someone due to fear of loosing that person . If you see in normal life even we shout out of fear at someone close to us . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaliipkknd

Poor mallik

Cry

anjaliipkknd

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I know she is nt aware of RK and shammu convo...but she does know from shammu ki dialogues when he went to bury the gun ki he has done his penance...and must be forgiven rather than kept on reminding of his mistake...Embarrassed

Madhu bechari kitni darri hui thi dekha nahi . She had fear of losing her Malik too . You know where Malik stands in her life . Jab Madhu ko pata chala that Malik has done everything didn't u see she was shivering . This is psychological . Its Human behaviour that heor she shouts at someone due to fear of loosing that person . If you see in normal life even we shout out of fear at someone close to us . 
[/QUOTE]

i understand ki it was because it was shock and fear ki she reacted this way re..
but i was only on the point ki shammu was repenting and didnt need to be told that he did something really wrong...LOLLOLLOL

i respect ur POV also...madhu is human afterall...Embarrassed

manesha76

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

a tad bit yes, but I understand where they are comingf rom

Cry
madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i felt that that harshness was needed...well it was madhu's pain n shock talking..the broken faith that she had in her maalik talking so i guess it was appropriate...

i felt really soory for maalik..he was repenting yes bt that moment wen he attacked rk..he was blinded by the love for her beti n anger..so cant blame him either...Cry

leverne

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

i understand ki it was because it was shock and fear ki she reacted this way re..
but i was only on the point ki shammu was repenting and didnt need to be told that he did something really wrong...LOLLOLLOL

Rene , Its my point of view . I understand your point of view LOL . You see even i know that everyone has there POV . 

Rene , I always allow to tell your POV  & i tell my POV LOL .
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am not agree with u 
madhu n paddy heartbroken 
jo insaan unki jaan bachaya hai woh hi kisi ko marna  ki koshish ki hai...
isleye aisa reaction tha...

leverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Rene , Its my point of view . I understand your point of view LOL . You see even i know that everyone has there POV . 

Rene , I always allow to tell your POV  & i tell my POV LOL .
[/QUOTE]

Hugs...Big smile

we can always have a healthy discussion if we respect each others views inspite of differring opinions...

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index