Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: leverne

chal mera bye...will see u tom...

Happy Diwali...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Good Night Rene πŸ˜› . 
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Throughout the father and daughter confrontation I was waiting for Madhu to go overboard but I do not believe she did.  I think she was bang on and she even took the blame on herself to a point.  This is what I was expecting from Madhu when the truth came out. she was heartbroken.

Yes her words were hurtful but i also think she needs to be like this and to be confused also as it will take RK to help her see things clearly.  

Padmini.  I agree, I think she went overboard.  And after watching Madhu and Malik's powerful performance, I did not think Padmini was a match for them today.  Otherwise the actress is usually very good.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Madhu feeling like this was expected but Paddy was gone little more harsh with dialogue specially that Janwar one...

She has to think about the reason also that Why Shamu did this, I think they will understand a bit lator...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I too felt same...they r bit too harsh...mainly paddy...the way she said my beti...when it's always Shammu who protected Madhu...
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
reni very good post...πŸ‘πŸΌ
i like Malik very much since his first entry in serial..i always want to see him strong..what he did was a reaction to Rk deeds..its only Madhu or padmini who start liking Rk,bt not shammo,,if he never forget what Rk done,,what is bad in this..if cv,s r showing different attitudes of people in different way,i donot think anything is wrong..infact in normal life we people mostly behave in shammo way,.i donot know about others bt iam like this..i never see my family in pain and tolerate that someone hit my family in any way,if someone even dare to try this,i swear i will shoot him in shammo way..πŸ˜†
i agree with u,bt maybe its Madhu,s sudden reaction.,she was also in pain,and padmini also,.so what was the reaction ,it would came suddenly...maybe padmini also changed her party from Malik to Rk,πŸ˜†just kidding..πŸ˜†
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago