Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu and Padmini were a bit too harsh today!!! (Page 5)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Bindu...she was correct in saying that he is janwar n not side him..

i didnt liek it when he was found wanting in front or "meri beti ka pati" 

mera heart went out for shammu...Cry

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

madhu knew why malik had done it,   she did not expect that off him  so its understandable the shock n her anger,  also padmini was shocked  she knows what it is like when someone wants to kill you as she has suffered that pain already 

yes its shock which brought out such a harsh reaction...hope things calm with time..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
HeartBiwi!! Hug
Me haven't caught up with the epi yet but after reading your post, all i can say is that I'm glad that Madhu stoop up against Malik...at least this is consistent about her...she stood up against RK bcz of Muku's accident and now stood up against her father due to him trying to kill RK...
The rest i can't say bcz like i said i haven't seen the epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76leverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Hey sorry I do not agree with you totally.  Its fine if u dont agree with my views...thanks for stating yours...

It was not harsh reaction it was one broken down daughter saying and Paddy she defended that she never expected this from Malik. i know the reaction was because she was shocked with the truth

When one to whom you love or respect do something unexpected then we react that badly. Aww for me whenever she was saying my pati I was like really babe i know she loves shammu and seing him do this was so unexpected..

and OMG Paddy sayin jab maine haath de diya hai something, I was like RK ka jaadu sab dur cha gaya. I dont think its abt RK ka jadu here...Paddy and madhu have always stood by the truth and always shall

As for Malik RK said one thing correct ye sab apka beti ke liye pyaar tha and mere liye nafrat nahin. That was a really nice dialogue from RK...

More I read somewhere jab insan ko apni galti ka ehsas ho jaata hai usse usi waqt maafi mil jaati hai. RK had already forgive him so no stand for any truth now required.  I know RK has already forgiven him and malik is already feeling guilty...so i felt ki madhu and padmini kept on harping ki mera pati and meri beti ka pati..and blah blah...was a bit harsh..he was already miserable and there was no need to make him hate himself now was there?
Waiting for RK.Day Dreaming Me too...i want him to save his Biwi and sasurji and also bajao dips...

my answers in pink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76silent.desire

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by leverne

i know that manesha..but why keep telling the same thing to shammu all the time...he is alreeady feeling guilty...and one more thing..why would he surrender to the police when RK himself holds no grudges against shammu???

Rene , But is Madhu aware of Malik & RK convo . My point is we know that Malik is feeling guilty , But Madhu got to know the truth just now .  It was a shocker for her as you know what place does Malik holds in her life . 
[/QUOTE]

I know she is nt aware of RK and shammu convo...but she does know from shammu ki dialogues when he went to bury the gun ki he has done his penance...and must be forgiven rather than kept on reminding of his mistake...Embarrassed

manesha76

anjaliipkknd IF-Dazzler
anjaliipkknd
anjaliipkknd

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Poor mallik

leverne

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
a tad bit yes, but I understand where they are comingf rom

leverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

HeartBiwi!! Hug
Me haven't caught up with the epi yet but after reading your post, all i can say is that I'm glad that Madhu stoop up against Malik...at least this is consistent about her...she stood up against RK bcz of Muku's accident and now stood up against her father due to him trying to kill RK...
The rest i can't say bcz like i said i haven't seen the epi...

go see the epi and then comment again...hugs to u too patidev...
waise i know madhu wud stand by the truth...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index