Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu and Padmini were a bit too harsh today!!! (Page 3)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

I also felt Madhu was  harsh ... considering  Malik is the person she has literally known since childhood 

"May be it was all of a sudden and so such an extreme reaction from the both of them..."

Like you said I too feel its because of the sudden impact of everything falling into place and her realization , also her nervousness since police has possession of Malik's locket

may be te nervousness also plays a part in her reaction...Embarrassed

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Haillaa aap logion ko yeh harsh laga Shocked ? I am surprised D'oh . 

I felt it was perfect dialogue by Madhu . As Shammu after doing the the crime was trying to hide it , Instead of surrendering himself to the Police .

Madhu expressed her feelings in proper way . I even liked Paddy today . Shammu se naaraz nahi the dono they were naaraz because Shammu had attempt to kill someone & that is not in his nature  . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

didn't catch today's episode... but reading the written update..
i don't know the level of accusation involved, yet this had to be expected na? And thank god madhu did not leave of trait of standing by the truth and what is right... coming to that padmini and Shammu are the reason behind Madhu developing a strong sense of justice so that wud mean padmini too wud not be with Shammu in his action...
i had wondered if there wud be a mention of Shammu as 'janwar' and there was... this brings in my point of view...
Shammu before RK and after RK is such a contrast... while who RK was inhuman in his torture( whatever might be said on Shammu inviting it on himself for attacking RK on his ground or that he was not the one who took charge of the beating, it is inhuman to beat up an already unconscious man to the point of near death and the one who sanctioned it is equally to blame.) and displayed no kindness before Madhu became his, Shammu seems to have changed from the man of principles to a bitter violent man once Madhu was taken away from him...
once the confrontation ws over with RK he was turning back to the old Shammu... but alas, this was necessary...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76Loquacious_Aash

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

lol i love shammu n yess i never expected him to shoot RK,, but madhu's reactions was expected today,,
yess i was feeling so bad for shammu when paddo was blaming,,, madhu still understood that shammu did everything for her,, she ll be carrying the guilt for shammu's deed now,, poor girl is so broken!!
nice post reni,,
btw i loved shammu n madhu confrontation

thats what i am afraid..she will be feeling guilty forever...CryCry
confrontation was awesome...:)

-Sexy-

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Bindu...she was correct in saying that he is janwar n not side him..

i didnt liek it when he was found wanting in front or "meri beti ka pati" 

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 November 2012 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresmanesha76leverneanji-mira

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

well...for everyone involved the emotions where running high all over the place...!!
nobody had the time for the truth to sink in
only had time to react...so i guess so it was expected...!!

when everything calms down...Madhu and Paddo will feel bad...
for what they said to shammo...!!
it was such an emotional scene...and well done...!!

i know the scene was too good...
hope everything calms soon...Embarrassed
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

feeling sorry for malik but madhu was not wrong she has never imagined her father doing all this for her so thats why her reaction was like that, abt paddy she is a mother n now after seeing Rk's gud side n knowing that madhu cares abt him she behaved lyk that

thanks for replying...i have no problem with what they did...but i just felt bad that it was harsh towards shammu...may be its my soft corner for the man with a golden heart...Wink

MuneebaSheikh

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _sasi_

i agree..wat shammu did is wrong but still madz & paddy are very rude to him...madz atleast understood he did that coz of his love for her but paddy is irritating (as far as i saw in tody's epi)..did she forgot he is the one who is looking after them till now??i know it dosent give any right for shammu to kill RK but still paddy needs to tone down a lot..she should atleast try to understand his situation before shouting..grrr..i just hope at;east madhu understands his situation and dont leave him otherwise it will be a big put off atleast for meConfused

i hope madhu doesnt leave him...i know ki madhu stands by the truth and justice but isnt shammu feeling guilty already...shouldnt he be forgiven...:)

_sasi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index