Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hifzaa

feeling sorry for malik but madhu was not wrong she has never imagined her father doing all this for her so thats why her reaction was like that, abt paddy she is a mother n now after seeing Rk's gud side n knowing that madhu cares abt him she behaved lyk that

thanks for replying...i have no problem with what they did...but i just felt bad that it was harsh towards shammu...may be its my soft corner for the man with a golden heart...πŸ˜‰
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: _sasi_

i agree..wat shammu did is wrong but still madz & paddy are very rude to him...madz atleast understood he did that coz of his love for her but paddy is irritating (as far as i saw in tody's epi)..did she forgot he is the one who is looking after them till now??i know it dosent give any right for shammu to kill RK but still paddy needs to tone down a lot..she should atleast try to understand his situation before shouting..grrr..i just hope at;east madhu understands his situation and dont leave him otherwise it will be a big put off atleast for meπŸ˜•

i hope madhu doesnt leave him...i know ki madhu stands by the truth and justice but isnt shammu feeling guilty already...shouldnt he be forgiven...:)
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

Reni,,,, I missed the episode re... will be back after watching the repeat... tab tak  reading the views..

ohh...u shd watch the epi..it wwas really good..:)
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: chrys

Nice post Reni,

loved the confrontation scene..I really felt bad for mallik today and im happy for Mahu that she is standing for truth ,same way she stood for one unknown  person .

thanks asha...yes she did what was expected of her..stand by the truth...
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tia.Saigal2002

I can understand Madhu's reaction and I was expecting something along this line.. B'cos Madhu is very good person and of course she would react in this way.. if she would not have been harsh on Malik then I would have been surprised b'cos now Madhu is irrevocably in love with RK so such reaction but Padmini's reaction is the thing I found little odd OTT and weird

padmini was OTT i agree...but madhu wil stand for truth and justice not only because she loves RK..but she would stand by any stranger also...eg: Mukkund,,
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
madhu knew why malik had done it,   she did not expect that off him  so its understandable the shock n her anger,  also padmini was shocked  she knows what it is like when someone wants to kill you as she has suffered that pain already 
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Haillaa aap logion ko yeh harsh laga πŸ˜² ? I am surprised  . 

I felt it was perfect dialogue by Madhu . As Shammu after doing the the crime was trying to hide it , Instead of surrendering himself to the Police .

Madhu expressed her feelings in proper way . I even liked Paddy today . Shammu se naaraz nahi the dono they were naaraz because Shammu had attempt to kill someone & that is not in his nature  . 

i know that manesha..but why keep telling the same thing to shammu all the time...he is alreeady feeling guilty...and one more thing..why would he surrender to the police when RK himself holds no grudges against shammu???
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey sorry I do not agree with you totally. It was not harsh reaction it was one broken down daughter saying and Paddy she defended that she never expected this from Malik. When one to whom you love or respect do something unexpected then we react that badly. Aww for me whenever she was saying my pati I was like really babe and OMG Paddy sayin jab maine haath de diya hai something, I was like RK ka jaadu sab dur cha gaya. As for Malik RK said one thing correct ye sab apka beti ke liye pyaar tha and mere liye nafrat nahin. More I read somewhere jab insan ko apni galti ka ehsas ho jaata hai usse usi waqt maafi mil jaati hai. RK had already forgive him so no stand for any truth now required.
Waiting for RK. Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i know that manesha..but why keep telling the same thing to shammu all the time...he is alreeady feeling guilty...and one more thing..why would he surrender to the police when RK himself holds no grudges against shammu???[/QUOTE]

Rene , But is Madhu aware of Malik & RK convo . My point is we know that Malik is feeling guilty , But Madhu got to know the truth just now .  It was a shocker for her as you know what place does Malik holds in her life . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangalores

didn't catch today's episode... but reading the written update..
i don't know the level of accusation involved, yet this had to be expected na? And thank god madhu did not leave of trait of standing by the truth and what is right... coming to that padmini and Shammu are the reason behind Madhu developing a strong sense of justice so that wud mean padmini too wud not be with Shammu in his action...
i had wondered if there wud be a mention of Shammu as 'janwar' and there was... this brings in my point of view...
Shammu before RK and after RK is such a contrast... while who RK was inhuman in his torture( whatever might be said on Shammu inviting it on himself for attacking RK on his ground or that he was not the one who took charge of the beating, it is inhuman to beat up an already unconscious man to the point of near death and the one who sanctioned it is equally to blame.) and displayed no kindness before Madhu became his, Shammu seems to have changed from the man of principles to a bitter violent man once Madhu was taken away from him...
once the confrontation ws over with RK he was turning back to the old Shammu... but alas, this was necessary...

Di my point was mainly due to the fact that malik is really repenting..so i didnt see the need to pounce in him to tell him he was wrong..he knows it for a matter of fact...there was no need to make him miseerable...i am nt saying ki epi was bad or anything...but it was too harsh for shammu...πŸ˜ƒ

PS: di u shd watch the epi...DD was bang on...πŸ˜ƒ