Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu and Padmini were a bit too harsh today!!!

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I loved the confrontation between Madhu and shammu today...she understood the reasons for him trying to kill RK...but it was a big shocker for her...never in her wild imaginations she thought that a small promise asked by madhu of malik would force him to stoop to such a level...

But still i found her a bit too harsh telling him that its my pati u tried to harm...that man is already feeling guilty for his deeds...and i didnt like madhu making him feel more miserable...

Also, padmini was a bit too much today asking him ki it was apki beti ka pati and all...
loved the lines abt the insaan se janwar kaise ban gaye...

But i still felt ki they both were too harsh towards him..wish they had understood his feelings and his pain...

May be it was all of a sudden and so such an extreme reaction from the both of them...

Also, the best part of it was that she didnt support Malik here..she knew he was wrong..same way she had not supported RK when he had committed mukku ka accident...Embarrassed

loved madhu for that...she always stands for the truth...no matter who is on the other end...

PS: Just my POV...feel free to comment and express your views...i would love to hear them...Big smile

Edited by leverne - 12 November 2012 at 9:33am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrkrazzy4uphloxydrashtiMyAnGeLayushiishdddhfanZeal-DDRSP04-Inferno-briasubiaman9staroneserialsangelarafmadhvi4gurtiK.S._sasi_QuintessentialI4ever4loveMFarah13aan-rishanjaliipkkndneon_girlANJALI_SAMARIYAabhayprsinghdesaitTIA.TianinandbangaloresgennyM-lazybee-kahkashansakina-Sexy-AmoureuxSunsetglowt_areebBasiliskLittle_Mermaid._Darling_.Tanmaya.MeenahMuneebaSheikhsilent.desire.MishtyLove.Sandy-NazArnav90anji-mira-PuNiTh-manesha76Loquacious_Aash.hayaat.-chrys-

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i m Cry for mallik

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMleverneSandy-Naz

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I'm yet to see the episode so would comment only after watching it as i want to see the reactions...

So reserving till then Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMleverne

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I also felt Madhu was  harsh ... considering  Malik is the person she has literally known since childhood 

"May be it was all of a sudden and so such an extreme reaction from the both of them..."

Like you said I too feel its because of the sudden impact of everything falling into place and her realization , also her nervousness since police has possession of Malik's locket

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishgennyMmanesha76leverneSandy-Naz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
lol i love shammu n yess i never expected him to shoot RK,, but madhu's reactions was expected today,,
yess i was feeling so bad for shammu when paddo was blaming,,, madhu still understood that shammu did everything for her,, she ll be carrying the guilt for shammu's deed now,, poor girl is so broken!!
nice post reni,,
btw i loved shammu n madhu confrontation

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-SmexyGhost-manesha76leverneSandy-Nazanji-mira

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
well...for everyone involved the emotions where running high all over the place...!!
nobody had the time for the truth to sink in
only had time to react...so i guess so it was expected...!!

when everything calms down...Madhu and Paddo will feel bad...
for what they said to shammo...!!
it was such an emotional scene...and well done...!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattugennyM-Sexy-_Darling_Sandy-Nazanji-miramanesha76leverne

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
feeling sorry for malik but madhu was not wrong she has never imagined her father doing all this for her so thats why her reaction was like that, abt paddy she is a mother n now after seeing Rk's gud side n knowing that madhu cares abt him she behaved lyk that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattugennyMmanesha76leverneSandy-Naz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index