India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

slow updating (Page 2)

nirankesan Groupbie
nirankesan
nirankesan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Iam not blaming anyone.hope general courtesy  does not means keeping mum.iam just pointing some shortcomings.

People welcome positive response must also see negative part.the person who written the update have mentioned sorry for delay..

he is not my worker,i thank for his update   and i make an appeal to cvs...

even before  some people have given negative comments about delay in updating...

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
well i was the one who updated...well im she not he..

yes if should be ready for postive then negative comments are also very much appriciated...
but at the same time u should also try to understand others problem...
i got the net issues as i mentioned that in wriiten update post...

Edited by bhavi_shiv - 12 November 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvleo4ever

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirankesan

Iam not blaming anyone.hope general courtesy  does not means keeping mum.iam just pointing some shortcomings.

People welcome positive response must also see negative part.the person who written the update have mentioned sorry for delay..

he is not my worker,i thank for his update   and i make an appeal to cvs...

even before  some people have given negative comments about delay in updating...
I dont see why you are so upset, andv has answered all your queries so politely. I had thought you will thank her for such a positive response but you seem upset by it? We should all be appreciating and thanking the updaters in advance because they make an amazing effort  for us to do the updates and probably have to go through many frustrations while doing. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but we should definitely appreciate if someone is being nice to us and return it back.

Edited by ayesha321 - 12 November 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shivandv

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
nirankesan: Friendly suggestion, perhaps you should find another forum where they update to your liking. Here, we do believe in courtesy and thanks. If you want to voice your opinion, I believe you should do so to Colors in regards to adding subtitles to their shows, which would relieve your tension and stress. Constructive criticsm is well and good but yours seems like a tantrum (like Sanchi). Our updaters volunteer and put it up timely (that same day or within a few mins of show ending). So perhaps, if this is not good enough for you, you might want to elsewhere...
To the lovely updaters, you are doing a great job Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shivandvlifelessonsleo4ever

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Updates are posted on the forum by members who are able to watch the episode and have the time to update, this is not something they are paid for and they volunteer to give such help on the forum

There are many reasons why a update can be delayed, viewing problems, net issues and personal lives which make the updater unable to post as soon as the episode airs.

This is why we are appreciative of updaters to do such work, they are doing this as a courtesy and therefore should be given the benefit to post then they are able to post.

If you wish Colors to give subtitles that is something you need to post on their website.

Any further queries please post on the helpdesk

Topic Closed

Edited by Illyria - 12 November 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33dsupriyaleo4eversurabhi01

Go to top