India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

slow updating

nirankesan Groupbie
nirankesan
nirankesan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
some people are taking so much time to update . only seeing the update many can understand because of language problem...

pls update soon

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
updating is not a very easy job it needs some time too there can be several unexpected problems coming in between  e.g slow internet , sometimes IF is down still i think all up daters try their best and give you all updates as soon as its possible for them so it will  be good if you guys co operate with them and   have some patience 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33bhavi_shivandvBlukitten

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Updaters r not ur workers who will update at ur command...it requires lot of effort n besides there r others factors like slow net...so learn to appreciate their efforts they r putting in their valueable time.so stop complainning.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pkyekfanbhavi_shivShaista33vasanthimrao

nirankesan Groupbie
nirankesan
nirankesan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

be cautious about words before saying to others .I have not ordered any one.i just express my thoughts that if people take up some job they are expected to finish in reasonable time. leaving the update in half and doing after an hour puts  others in anxiety..

if it is difficult then serial makers can appoint some one so that people who have language problem can also see.

this serial is telecasted in other language also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shiv

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Lol IF is not a colors site n updaters r not appointed by the serial makers.these r normal ppl like us who take time out of their busy lives to do the updates n its a volountary service

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shivleo4ever

nirankesan Groupbie
nirankesan
nirankesan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i do know that .so i make an  appeal to serial makers to  translate things soon  so that people with language problems can know what happened

i have a doubt that before putting updates why people write thanks for the update  ?????

Edited by nirankesan - 12 November 2012 at 10:41am
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Dear, that is called general courtesy, for the people who are volunteering to do updates, giving us their valuable time for our sake...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shivandvaparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@Nirankeshan: I understand that since you are so dependent on the updates due to language barriers, when the update is not up you may get impatient. I am also an updater and we are just normal people like you not connected to the Colors channel in any way. We only volunteer to do the updates for the benefit of people who are unable to either watch the show or understand the language. We are not paid for it nor do these updates serve as our source of livelihood.

Having said that all of us try our best to bring the update to you as soon as we can. Few of us rely on online videos for watching the show and don't watch it live. These videos are only uploaded after 10 mins since the show begins. We do the updates as and when we watch the show, fully being aware that people are looking forward to the update. But I request you and the others as well to understand that besides these constraints, there are certain things that are not under our control, like slow internet, videos taking time to buffer, delay in  uploading the video by the parent site and the likes. Thus in order to bring to you the important dialogues, expressions, scenes, etc it may take some time and all that we ask is some patience and understanding from the members. I hope that is not too much to ask.

About people thanking for the update before it is posted: Its a thanks/encouragement/appreciation for the efforts that go into doing the update, which definitely keeps us going.

Your appeal to colors for the translation, its a very good idea. But I don't know if posting this appeal on IF would be of any help. Try to put this suggestion on the official colors website. I believe that the serial makers do visit that site and your suggestion will reach them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33mansimatbhavi_shivlifelessonsmahi12leo4ever

Go to top