Diya Aur Baati Hum

oh god...this show will make me crazy!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I don't really watch the show regularly,but I keep update.i often saw the outbursts of bhabho,and at first I hated her.but after sometime,I came to know about her perception,and tried to accept it.but,seriously tonight,I just don't understand her.

Ok,at first she scolded ,insulted sandhya,cause she was not perfect bahu material.she was no good in household works,and she did not fit in bhabho's perfect bahu category.she often taunted her for her high degrees.but tonight,it was just enough for me.

I mean,why there is so much negativity? Why,there is no single person in the damn house is supporting except suraj? That mohit,chhavi,meenakshi were never in her favour,but it seems like babasa is also withdrawing his support.why is that?just becoz she is married?why?is marriage is a chain in women's progress?and today, I am as angry on suraj as bhabho.

Suraj is always supportive of sandhya.his decency,polite behavior ,love and respect for bhabho whether she is the right or wrong often touched me.but today was really too much.i mean,just bcoz,they are parents,and we have to give respect,we have to keep our mouth shut and listen whatever they are talking and doing though they are wrong?why didn't suraj said anything and stay still when bhabho were accusing him of selfish ,thinking only about his wife?why he did nt say anything dammit?why?just to give her respect?why didn't he tried to put some sense into her? I know in past he has tried innumberable times,but failed.but why did he kept his mouth shut?

And the gr8 bhabho,she is just too much.she was never fond of sandhya,whenever she was gd in work,or did things which made their proud.when sandhya saved the whole pushkar from that bomb,she was too busy to give her lecture on how she wanted laxmi in her house and not durga,than be proud of her.she always taunt her,whether she does things right or wrong.why is she like it?why?i just cant make sense.why she thinks that if her daughter in law became ips officer,her izzat will crash?why she cant listen to anything and keep mumbling her stupid orthodox thinking?and why on earth,she does her famous outburst in front of the whole family?who the hell is she to decide what can her dil do and what not?they are bound by relation,love care,respect.she has not buied her.

And sandhya…I just feel pathetic for her. Why cant she stand up for herself?suraj is so supportive,80% woman crave for so understanding and loyal and loving hubby.she is blessed.but why cant she support him when he is doing so much for her?together they can set things right,not individually.

I really started hating the show,really.so much negativity.and the worst part was when bhabho burned that form.how can she?i sometimes think that suraj and sandhya are paying just becoz they let her know everything .if they did that secretly,may be sandhya's dream could fulfill.

And most of all,bhabho's gr8 lines abt how her son has changed after marriage,he is no longer his son and blah blah blah.i hv listened those lines in many serials,and I really think,agar itni hi takleef hai,to shadi q krwate ho apne beto ki?shadi hi hai sari musibat ki zar.their loving sons will remain only their sons.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ah99FairyChik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh god...this show will make me crazy!!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FairyChik

FairyChik

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Cant Deny Bahbo is a Bitter Character in Reel and Real Life too 

She HAs No Right to Decide What Others Want to do and What Others have to Wish in their LIfe 

She is One Pathetic Woman of this World 

Very Lame Lady with so Much Inssecureness on her Mother LOve and a Lost common sense Lady Dead

Bansari7

IF-Dazzler

Bansari7

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Highly annoying lady who is full of false pride

Post Reply New Post

Go to top