Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 35)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Today's thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289808

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

morris

simonaet Groupbie
simonaet
simonaet

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
hello,happy diwaly to all who celebrate .i appreciate what you all do every day in the forum there is no such things.until returning safely...i want to close a thought from yesterday apizod ...yash say a lot of things now they are against him( after the trip to mumbai )until yash will speak abut his feelings directly no chance aarti take him seriously.she isnt plays hard to get way she do that ?she love him but until naw i think all the fights resulted in aarti post traomaaia  remembers that he told her she take the membership of each other as if it love? and it was her mistake?so naw she dont belliev it more then flirt in frandship. from today...1...i wanna say that bua has the most evil eye... bracelets at gaytri gave to aarti not be survived even a day(the bracelets are not of arpita)2.karma...it seems aarti was always humiliation in cm celebrations.now its yash turn all the women ther to prayer only his wife not...embarrassing ..yash dont gave aarti water when she fasting aarti not there to give him water when he fasts in conclusion ...think good before you speak or doing somthing will make an effort to always better...this time no fruit because i ate it all ..i was in saetrs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index