Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 33)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hey guys .. happy Diwali to you & your family Hug

Sorry for disappearing kal.. Had the worst day yesterday Ouch I had to pick up my kid from the school and in my clumsiness I locked the keys in my car while chatting on my cell .. My bad luck hubby was stuck somewhere else. I had to call the cab which took like an hour to come and the teacher had to stay behind with kiddo until I could reach the school .. Poor guy was scared and I really felt so down for failing as a mom. And I had to listen to Patidev's pravachans about forgetting real life responsibilities and living in virtual life ..yada yada yada LOL   Gimme a couple days to set things right at home..I may have to keep away from lappy to cool him down ConfusedOuch  Will try sneaking in when coast is clear

And I see WU was not up kal Disapprove .. Man I am inactive a bit and the whole forum is a spam fest..lemme get a breather in a day or two..and i will come back to clean the mess up . And the Diwaali contest ..Is there only one team participating Confused or should I extend it for a week . See u guys later toodles Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfPooja_11morrisangakePearl_27saf24AniSweetyZettergcluvanoneeTilashinipickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@Deeps, Happens darling. I once forgot to go to the bus stop to pick up the kiddies. Thankfully here the bus doesn't just drop the kids off at the bus stop but takes them back to the school. Needless to say I got an earful from the Vice Principal that day. Felt like the worst ever parent in the whole wide world. LOL It took me a few days to do some self talk that, that was probably not the worst thing I could have done as a mother. LOL! Hope your little one is okay.

@Indu, I am going to say ditto to your post. This DC  and this forum will always be a special place. 

Happy Diwali everyone.Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24Zettergcluv

inlieu Goldie
inlieu
inlieu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Continuing on from my rambling in the previous DC thread, the look on Yash's face in the precap when bua is complaining about Aarti makes me think he already knows something about Prashant. He looks really calm, whereas normally he freaks out if something happens to Aarti. It could also be, as some of you are speculating, that she told him she'd be back soon. He did see her upset in the morning when Gayatri said she couldn't go. Besides, she looked so breathtaking that I don't think he could have refused any of her requests. Wink

Edited by inlieu - 13 November 2012 at 5:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24Zettergcluvanonee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@Deeps Happens! Once my mom did that to my brother.

@Indu I am going to ditto every word you said.

@inlieu I said the same thing in my take.

Happy Diwali all!
May this one lights up new dreams, fresh hopes, undiscovered avenues, different perspectives, everything bright and beautiful, fill your days with pleasant surprises and moments!!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 13 November 2012 at 6:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24Zettergcluv

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

It's been long since I stayed here..
Missed lots of takes and discussions.. Cry

Just watched the episode awhile ago, and it's adorable one... Day Dreaming

I loved the hide and seek video taping scene of Yash to Aarti. It's very obvious that this man is really in love with his wife. Can't blame him coz she's absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't take his eyes off her and he just can't control it... LOL

And Aarti, am sure she knew the changes of Yash behaviour but still can't absorb it, coz the Prashant truth keeps bothering her. She can't enjoy the moment when a part of her mind reminds her about the lie... Confused

Wonder what will be his reaction when he comes to know about the divorce truth.

Oopps, Gayatri suddenly sang at the event, filmy!
Oh, SP is flirting Gayatri, so cool!!!
Cool LOL! LOL

I love the danced scene of Vidhi-Pankaj and Paridhi-Prateek, so graceful..

And what happened to Prashant, Shocked why did the Dubey's left him with Ansh? Is it because they want him to be alone with Ansh. Father-son bonding moment, without thinking the possible that might happen when their not around.. careless.. Thumbs Down

Ansh called Aarti, asking for help. Just wondering why Ansh still didn't know his friend's name.

And the precap, are we going to see Aarti in Dubey's house? Did she really left??
Misleading I think..

And if Aarti left, I guess Yash may know it, since he's always sneaking on Aarti. Can't take his eyes off her, right?
Wonder if he'll follow her..

Oh well, 200th episode is near,
so confusing,

What comes first, the revelation or the confession???
Errmm, what if both... A big BOMB for all of us!!!

Can't wait for the next episode...

Happy Diwali Everyone!! Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfPooja_11morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24Zettergcluv

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inlieu

Continuing on from my rambling in the previous DC thread, the look on Yash's face in the precap when bua is complaining about Aarti makes me think he already knows something about Prashant. He looks really calm, whereas normally he freaks out if something happens to Aarti. It could also be, as some of you are speculating, that she told him she'd be back soon. He did see her upset in the morning when Gayatri said she couldn't go. Besides, she looked so breathtaking that I don't think he could have refused any of her requests. Wink

I agree!  I have the same feeling that he knows.  when did he find out is a big question but the way he is behavingEmbarrassed.  also may be he does not want to talk to Aarti about it because he wants her to be stress free at this time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24Zettergcluv

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Well nice enjoyable episode loved the Aww moments Day Dreamingbetween the elder and younger generations of Scindya family. Buaji was the one fuming cause no one cares about her and she is left alone, her jealousy is not only causing disturbance in other lives but leading  her to  self destruction as well  i feel sad for her.

Three Brothers Pankaj in light pink sherwani, Yash in dark pink, and Prateik in pista green, talking and having fun by reciting poems pulling each other legs love their bonding so cute , well those poetic words have deep meaning in it, Vidhi in Yellow saree looking so pretty,  Aarti in Red saree stunning, paridhi in Purple saree beautiful,  with tray in their hands facing their husbands, the three  handsome young men adoring their wives leaving them blushing, their shyness steals their senses away they move towards them, Papa S and mama S watching their sons walking approaching their  daughter in laws, SP calls out pankaj all of them respond to him at once, he asks where you three are going, Pnkj says Paan, pratiek ice cream, yash hawa khana, while their wives laugh at their clumsiness and they are caught lying,  well i liked this scene the bond between the younger and older generations of Scindya Parivar,  SP  joking at his sons and tells them he too has gone through such situations leaving G3 shying and fleeing away from the scene, SP leaves all the three couples alone to get lost in each other eyes, yash staring at aarti,  vidhi tells there are lots of work pending lets go, Aarti sees pari lost in Pratiek eyes she signals pari to come along with them.

Yash busy following and capturing aarti movements  in his handy cam, Yeh dil hai playing in BG, aarti busy talking to guests yash looks at her  she notices it and when she looks at him he looks in other direction, she disappears from there yash looks here and there for her, she comes in front of him and asks what is he doing? he says that he was checking the decorations, aarti asks if he is checking the decorations or the pleasant weather he fumbles yes no ... no yes, aarti is teasing her yashji to go and get some fresh air and she walks away smiling at him,   i was really mad for not telling to him about her past but she is enjoying his attention, his love she tries to enjoy each and every moment spent with him. Oh i am scared about P truth would hurt him and she too would be in trouble.

The three daughter in law hugging G3 was cute and Vidhi and pari dancing to "Bole Chudian" yash is recording aarti who is sitting because of her pregnancy, yash  captures the glimpse of aarti in his handy cam , she sees him but he signals to her that he is recording the dance, Prateik and pankaj join  vidhi and pari on the dance floor  G3, SP  paypal everyone is happy, Pa-Vi, PraDhi, bring Aarya on to the dance floor both staring at each other, vidhi takes away the cam coder from yash hand and gives to pratiek , Aarti goes around yash twice it was done beautifully no matter what ever situation she is in, yashji is  her world and life.When she was about to walk away her Pallu gets tangled in yash watch, she thinks yash is holding her pallu, when she turns back  and looks at yash, before aarti could walk away  both share some cute moments.

P and ansh playing together, shoba and Mr.D leaving their sick son to take care of  ansh  which is so absurd, ansh says he is feeling hungry P asks what he would like to eat? ansh says he likes noodles P cooks noodles and  feeds him, P starts to cough and falls to the ground, ansh tries to wake him up but he doesn't responds, ansh calls SM but he hang up before Buaji attend the call she is angry if they dont want to talk why they are calling!! Ansh calls yash aarti attends it he says friend uncle is sick and lying on the ground unconsciously,  aarti realises it is P and precap is really scary.

P is trying to get more closer with ansh playing with him, feeding him, he is playing very smart how selfish he wants aarti and ansh back in his life.

Insha Allah waiting for tonight's episode.

Edited by lulujjjj - 13 November 2012 at 7:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11morrisPearl_27saf24Zettergcluv

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Just a short comment,

Its' good to see that though it's very busy days for us here, but some still  managed to give their takes and analysis for every episode..
And it's always been a treat to read.. I'm happy I got the chance to read all of them.. As usual, I enjoyed reading it!!! Embarrassed

Interesting discussions all!!! ClapClapClap

Awesome takes, fabulous analysis and fantastic discussions @Zetter, Samana, Pearl, Aimf, Indu, Priya, Anitu, Saf, Shobhs, Abby, Meena, Kirthi, Maham, Inlieu, Ria, Asha, Naeema and others (sorry if I missed names)

You never failed to bring a smile on me whenever I read your takes, I always loved reading all of it!!!

DC is a wonderful place to be, loved being a part of it!!!

Waiting for the next episode... Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfPearl_27saf24Zetterlulujjjjgcluvanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index