Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 31)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@Samana

Just dropped in and saw your above comment.

Yash - will not only be hurt by Aarti's behavior - but also that of P's and the Dupeys.  He will feel the whole lot of them have pulled the rug under him.  Added to this is Aarti's/unborn kid's health and Ansh's peculiar situation and the drama baaz at SM.  He will have to shove his emotions aside to deal with Ansh's situation as the Dupeys are going to lay a strong claim.

Edit: In my POV - today is the 2nd day of medication.  So there is just a day before the BMT procedure

Edited by anonee - 12 November 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99ashGC_arjakriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1ssroomaniEuphoria.

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

[QUOTE=InduG64]This was not the time for Aarti to feel complacent in his safety...in his attraction...as that lulled her into delaying the inevitable. If she was as scared of his reactions as before, she would have accosted him any which way, but she has let his loving behavior dull the sound of the alarm bells. Now it is too late. 
I was actually really wondering about this, and your explanation sort of started the discussion in earnest so I might as well go for it. I am a little confused with Aarti to be honest, a little surprised at how self-assured she feels about Yash's little flirtations to be able to accost him about them and not worry about his reaction. Is she really so convinced by his loving gestures so far, that she is not in the least scared to make him face what he is refusing to articulate in simple terms? The whole "sab samajhti hoon main" was so confident and bold...I was caught off guard! Where is this courage coming from, especially when she has the truth sword dangling over her head? I guess I see glimpses of Mumbai Aarti in this Aarti and I don't understand where that is coming from? Confused

@Samana: I may be wrong but I feel these reactions of Aarti are instinctive and involuntary...they are not deliberate. She is reacting very naturally to Yash's flirtations...in the same manner as Yash reacted to her obvious flirtations in Mumbai. He was very much involved with Arpita then...but couldn't keep his reactions to Aarti locked up, which did their own bidding. Gosh...they really are two peas in a pod!!! More than Mumbai Aarti, I am seeing glimpses of the Aarti of yore...when she was with Prashant...the same confidence, because she knows her man is hers!!!Moreover, it's always been part of her defence mechanism to compartmentalize emotions emanating out of her life situations...remember the "No Entry" advice to Pari?Confused

Edited by InduG64 - 12 November 2012 at 9:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

yulingmhatchermorrisnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27angakeashGC_arjassroomaniSamanalyselulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1-Kash-Euphoria.

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Is she really so convinced by his loving gestures so far, that she is not in the least scared to make him face what he is refusing to articulate in simple terms? The whole "sab samajhti hoon main" was so confident and bold...I was caught off guard! Where is this courage coming from, especially when she has the truth sword dangling over her head? I guess I see glimpses of Mumbai Aarti in this Aarti and I don't understand where that is coming from? Confused

This has been something that has been bugging me as well! If the circumstances were different, I would have loved her boldness because she sees Yash's changing behavior towards her, knows that he won't lose his cool with her anymore, and so she calls him out on it! But the fact of the matter is that instead of indulging in and teasing him about his actions towards her, she should be getting more and more worried with every step he takes towards her! She knows that he is falling for her, his actions say that loud enough,she also knows that he trusts her implicitly (as he has said that to her multiple times) and that it is one of the strongest basis of their relationship, so she should be terrified of what will happen once Yash finds out! She is hiding the biggest truth of her life from him and now she knows that  it won't remain hidden forever! With that "truth sword", like you said, hanging above her head, how can she grant her these moments of complacency? She should know that the more Yash falls for her, the more painful this betrayal will be for him so she needs to stop looking for the perfect moment and just spill everything to him!

I swear, if I was in her position, I would have had a panic attack by now just with the fear that with every passing moment the chances of him finding out from another source gets higher! I want to see that desperation in her to tell him the truth, I want to see her try and seize every opportunity she has to tell him the truth, because right now it feels like she is going through phases! One night she is all set to tell him everything and the next morning it's as if nothing is wrong! And with every passing day I am getting more and more worried that Yash will end up either overhearing a conversation between her and the Dubeys that will reveal the truth or he is going to find out though a third party, and both the options are going to lead to devastating consequences! The fact that he was kept in the dark about something so big is going to hurt enough coming from Aarti's mouth, but the sense of betrayal is going to be twice as worse if he doesn't hear it from her!

And now that Ansh is also deeply involved (unintentionally) in the whole Dubey-Prashant web of lies, this is going to be quiet a bitter pill to swallow! I just hope that he gives Aarti a chance to explain her side of the story because otherwise these misunderstandings will be staying a while!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisaimfnirmalac99angakeashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalysessroomanilulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixanoneeEuphoria.

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Sammy, I was just about to log off and before doing that wanted to say I too had the exact same thoughts, for a while now actually. What in the world is going through Aarti? Does she believe that Yash is in love with her? She has never once given away in any of her self talks that she believes Yash loves her in  fact I always got the feeling that she feels Yash is this way with her because she is pregnant with his child. Yet, here she is openly teasing Yash about his bumbling around like a teenage kid. What gives? Ouch

Indu, and that is the only explanation I could come up with so far. Aarti is brilliant when it comes to compartmentalizing her emotions/feelings. 

I am so intrigued how this is all going to play out. 

Okay, I am off to bed girls. Hopefully I'll catch the rest of the discussions tomorrow. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisaimfnirmalac99ashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyAllbut1lulujjjjssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Below is a re-post of part of an earlier write up of mine

I am going to focus on 2 of  Aarti's characteristics ' related to the P factor in her life.

The first is based on her advice to Pari yesterday re: NO ENTRY board to unwanted thoughts.  Here Aarti has given away her 'forgetting' secret.  There have been numerous posts mentioning how Aarti appears to have forgotten the P lie looming over her marriage.  Aarti has learnt to forget.  What do I mean by this? Let us start with the opposite when you were a kid and had to memorize the tables for arithmetic class - what did you do?  Repeat them over and over again - so that you could recite them cold!  Well in the process of repeating them over and over - you strengthened certain brain pathways to such an extent that they could operate on auto pilot.  Aarti has used the same technique for forgetting - only in a reverse manner.  She just refused to let her mind dwell on certain memories; in due course those unused brain pathways were wiped away leaving a faint/no trail of their existence.  She can recall the memory consciously anytime - but only if she choses to

This trait has helped her pick herself up and rise like a phoenix after every fall and emotional upheaval.  And was in full display to us when she behaved oblivious to the P threat or AarYa marriage conditions agreed upon on SR.

Now that she has realized the urgent need to convey the P factor to Yash - there is another character trait that she needs to confront.

This second character trait is avoidance.  What do I mean by it?  Exactly what I have written 'avoid-ing' the anxiety of facing up and dealing with an uneasy situation.  You and I have wanted to do that several times when faced with a situation that we dread - like public speaking.  Remember Palak?  How she wanted to avoid the fear and anxiety of facing her classmates or the public and recite her poem/speech?  Well, Aarti has anxiety too and dreads approaching the topic for several reasons all of which have been discussed in detail in previous DCs. 

Irrespective the longer she delays - the more her behavior becomes self-sabotaging or hurtful to herself (something akin to what Yash was doing with his boxing bouts - hurting himself).  Right now situations have got to the point where she has to meet her fears head on and deal with the issue.

Edited by anonee - 12 November 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAniSweetyssroomaniAllbut1lulujjjjEuphoria.

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: If I were Aarti, I would not help being confident in Yash's sometimes protective, sometimes flirtatious behavior. This was the man who convinced her that he could never love another and that a person can only love once...and that he was eternally in love with Arpita. He would never give an inch to her. She idealized his love and respected and admired it. Now the same man turns around and is doing what she never ever dreamed would happen...Can you blame her for not intellectually analyzing this and reacting naturally...following the flow of emotions?Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatchermorrisnirmalac99angakessroomaniSamanalyseAllbut1lulujjjjZetterEuphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Yash newly developing feelings towards aarthi

Love reach us with such beautiful situations when we never realize it...yash guiltness of ditching aarthi just because of  they become intimate when they were not aware of is the most emotion trauma aarthi undergone and proved aarthi strong relationship with yash...Yash realized he need to live with present when he comes to know aarthi is preggy with his child...Each and every steps he takes to get happiness in aarthi's face...hats off to cv...Every husband need to see this...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Yash really has come a long way with aarthi..Now yash has for aarthi is care , love , affection and wonderful partner...Steps yash takes to be romantic , lovable old yash is really back...With happiness everywhere filled in yash-aarthi movements and their life due to their upcming child...aarthi present try to play hide and seek game to destroy the happiness..

Yash and aarthi relationship

Though mutual love has not started on both the side...Still exists the awkwardness between them...Both really enjoy their companion , sharing the solutions for family problems..typical husband and wife relationship has picturized so nicely...As we see on one hand yash is so talktive , romantic and caring husband...other face of yash is remaining of become jealous , passionate , possessive...We become possessive only when we are feared of our lovable ones may go away from us...Prashanth truth wont hit yash so much badly...since yash knows the love and commitment aarthi has towards him..Ansh bonding is more lovable towards yash...I suspect whether if it is real dad and son relationship...Shobha and Dubey done a mistake of hiding everything...Now yash and aarthi is in the stage of they cannot live or talk without each other...Yash can never give ansh to them...the love he has for ansh is lively and he will never compromise in it...Yash will definetly disown his family if they are aganist his wife and son..

Yash -Aarthi KC:

Yesterday Episode another round of romantic and strong cute moment of them...yash each and every second looking so lovely and going around his wife to record only her movement...Worth watching...Shows he just cannot live without her even a sec...Every happy moments must have confusion rite...There comes ansh call...Yash is definetly going to support aarthi in bringing her back to complete kc...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yash-aarthi relationship is on next stage...they both live together , support together and make their punar vivah the best by answering to all question of scindia parivar , dubey challenges...Lets watch the ride of yash-aarthi...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

razzypsimonaetgmhatcheraimfmorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27angakeAllbut1SamanalysessroomaniInduG64ZetterlulujjjjanoneeEuphoria.

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

@Indu, I guess not Indu not when you put it that way. LOL  And I have never held it against Aarti nor Yash when they end up' following the flow of emotions' instead of logically analyzing the situation. LOL

All right Good noght my friend. Can barely keep my eyes open. Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1ssroomaniInduG64Zetter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index