Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 30)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hugs for everyone! HugCool

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatcherkt25Pooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99AniSweetyAllbut1ssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixroseinbloom

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
^^Diwali Habba Subasya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was good but couldn't enjoy it thoroughly with the eerie feeling that Prashanth truth is just around the corner and is waiting to spring up on Yash and Aarti who were lost in each other. They both were utterly adorable and to think that just for the drama sake the CVs are going to ruin every little moments of happiness they shared by revealing the Prashanth truth at the least expected time. I was so hoping for Aarti to find the right time and reveal it to Yash. What happened to her revealing it to him on the day of Karwa Chauth? The day is almost over and if I were to go by the precap she has left the house without telling anyone. That really puts her on a bad light and with Bua around she will make a mole hill into a mountain. She was going to tell Yash, so why couldn't she tell Yash that something emergency came up at Dubey's and take him with her and on the way she could have told him everything about Prashanth. By taking this route, there won't be the much needed drama that the CVs have planned I guess.

The Karwa Chauth decorations were beautiful and the costumes for all of them were splendid. The ladies, all three of them looked gorgeous and the men were equally handsome adoring their beautiful wives. Yash is in awe of his wife and couldn't take his eyes off of her. Just when he is starting to appreciate her and like her he is going to be faced with the bombshell of a news that Aarti's ex-husband is alive and is going to feel insecure like any normal man would do around his wife. How will Aarti convince him otherwise will be a treat to watch. I for once want Yash to stand tall in support of Aarti as she will be torn and ripped to pieces by her current in-laws, Bua included. He should defintely express his frustration and disappointment to Aarti as he is human too and not God as she makes him to be most of the time.

I just don't get the Dubeys who just leave a gravely ill son of theirs with a five year old and take off. Do they have any sense of responsibility? I don't think so. Prashanth craving to spend some quality time with Ansh decides to send them away without thinking of his critical condition. What was the need for Dubey to go? Shobha has left the house many times before to go visit Aarti without Dubey and why can't she go to the temple alone now? They have make Aarti aware of Prashanth's stay at the Dubey's in a twisted way and this is the best they could come up with. Child neglect written all over their act and this is not the first time they have shown negligence. They have left PayPal before alone in the house when they had gone chasing after Prashanth. They have also left Prashanth alone in the road while comfortably hitching a ride in Aarti's car. I am just disgusted by their acts of selfishness and inability to be accountable for the children who are entrusted in their care by their parents who have no clue as to how irresponsible these two are when it comes to kids.

Why is Ansh calling Aarti when he should be calling Shobha or Dubey? I guess Shobha's phone is with Aarti and she had switched it off after hearing Prashanth talk to Shobha the other day. Why didn't he call Dubey? So, Ansh calls Aarti and she decides to sneak out of the house without letting anyone know. She should have atleast thought that people are going to look for her after some time and it does not look good when Bua puts it like Aarti has been wanting to go to her dead husband's house since morning. That woman seriously needs a slight slap from SP for talking nonsense in front of all the guests.

Based on precap, I have a strong feeling that Yash is going to go to Dubeys looking for Aarti and might see Prashanth there. Or the Dubeys might have come back from the temple and Aarti has a showdown with them and Yash walks in on them. Or Aarti takes Prashanth to the hospital and Yash comes to see a locked door. I am leaning towards second option where Aarti is confronting the Dubeys and Yash walks in on them or after the confrontation Yash comes to find them all covering up the existence of Prashanth. Still, Ansh is there to let him know of his friend uncle and Yash would want to meet him. Either way, Yash is coming to know of the Prashanth truth one way or the other and the CVs have dragged this track way too long. I think the revelation will be Wednesday or Thursday.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfPooja_11morrisnirmalac99smileymj10ashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1ssroomanianonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
He looked back...she wasn't there. He looked at his sides...she wasn't there either. Where did she go? She was here just now? She is here somewhere...he could sense her, could hear her soft, teasing gurgle, and just as suddenly he felt the melodious ripple rush past him and splash in front of him in merriment. He looked in fascination at the  beauty that rose and fell with him...at the consonance of melodious symphony only she had the ability to create...at the rippling laughter that beckoned him to follow. He could never have enough of this vision...and so he followed, joining the moon dance with her...Unbeknownst to them, their little spring had found the black stone and taking it to be a unique toy played with it. In spite of her ensuring she kept the dark stone hidden, the blackness had already seeped out of the stone and engulfed her spring...and now its poison had trickled toward her and her river and threatened to create a discordant note in their lively flow...a current that the brook was unlikely to be able to restrain; she may even allow the darkness to affect her flow...causing her river to momentarily bend his course away from her in sorrow and envy, yet not breaking free!!!

A lovely episode...saw it awhile back.  Don't have time for a proper take...just a few pointers from me:
  • When everyone in the family had given up on him and just when he had given up on anyone understanding him, she arrived as a breath of fresh air and just walked beside him. Slowly but surely Yash began to breathe in that air and began to live again...so much so that she became his lifeline. When he was tottering under family pressure, she stabilized him...and now when she feels shaken at the apparent betrayal of her parents, he holds her close to his warmth...makes her feel safe again. Life does come a full circle for them...and at odd times. This was not the time for Aarti to feel complacent in his safety...in his attraction...as that lulled her into delaying the inevitable. If she was as scared of his reactions as before, she would have accosted him any which way, but she has let his loving behavior dull the sound of the alarm bells. Now it is too late.
  • Aarti went through a test of fire before Yash's past faded into the background. She lived with him and beside him through all the tribulations and earned his love. Yash got her easy...His testing times begin now...when he comes face to face with her past. The painful longing, the jealousy, the burning in fear of losing her will all consume him at first...before he calms down to assimilate his feelings and what he actually feels for her..and then to give a name to those feelings in complete abundance and freedom!!
  • Yash may not distrust Aarti's motives...but he will be insecure of her feelings...He will be hurt...very very very hurt...and he will be scared. If he could never really let go of Arpita even after he felt attracted toward Aarti, how can he be sure that Aarti's feelings toward Prashant are dead and not dormant? Yash will have to live through this period of uncertainty.
  • Prashant missed his flight long back...because he himself decided to board another one. Now if he wants to get back on the flight he abandoned all those years back, he will have to buy a friendly ticket and ride on a friendly relationship...nothing more. For Ansh is very clear...he is Ansh Yash Scindia...not a Dubey. In hour of crisis, the little one can only think of his mother and father...Prashant is fast flying toward fool's paradise and will have a crash landing when he sees the one he sees as his son walk past him toward his father...just as he did today. Prashant will soon know that anyone can be a father but it takes lot to be a papa...A father can be a friend, but a friend is not always a papa!!!!!
  • I seriously want to find a groom for Lizzyy...anyone with me???

That's it friends...Have a nice day. Smile

*********************************HAPPY DIWALI!!!*********************

Edited by InduG64 - 12 November 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherkt25Pooja_11morrisaimfnirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27ashGC_arjaSamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1ssroomanianoneeroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@Priya: Great take! Gotta agree with you on the Dubeys. They are hugely irresponsible, even in their own selfish games! I mean, at the very least, could they not think of how Ansh would manage if something happened to Prashant? Did Shobha want her KC puja done properly that badly? It is really just a strange situation all around.

@All: I have been wondering about the precap... what if it is misleading and Aarti hasn't actually gone anywhere? It would be hilarious if Bua was spewing her venom and Aarti popped out from behind the pillar! LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherkt25aimfmorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1ssroomaniroseinbloom

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
@Sam - Thanks my friend!

Exactly! Considering the situation of the house she could have stayed home, prayed at home and looked at the moon from her own home just like the Scindia women are doing. Only difference is that they are celebrating in a grand fashion and Shobha could have gone there if she really wanted to catch a break from Prashanth and Dubey. But instead these two acting like newlyweds was really weird and leaving Prashanth who is in critcal condition with Ansh was total negligence from their part for both their son and grandson. Neither one of the them could handle or take care of each other if they are faced with a situation considering the circumstances. I say bad move by the Dubeys.

You know Sam that would be hilarious if Aarti pops out from behind a pillarLOL You never know with these CVs and they might do that just to put Bua in place.

Edited by kt25 - 12 November 2012 at 7:43pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisaimfPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1ssroomani

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@All: I have been wondering about the precap... what if it is misleading and Aarti hasn't actually gone anywhere? It would be hilarious if Bua was spewing her venom and Aarti popped out from behind the pillar! LOL

Even i too had this thought.Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcheraimfmorrisPearl_27SamanalyseAllbut1ssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

This was not the time for Aarti to feel complacent in his safety...in his attraction...as that lulled her into delaying the inevitable. If she was as scared of his reactions as before, she would have accosted him any which way, but she has let his loving behavior dull the sound of the alarm bells. Now it is too late. 
I was actually really wondering about this, and your explanation sort of started the discussion in earnest so I might as well go for it. I am a little confused with Aarti to be honest, a little surprised at how self-assured she feels about Yash's little flirtations to be able to accost him about them and not worry about his reaction. Is she really so convinced by his loving gestures so far, that she is not in the least scared to make him face what he is refusing to articulate in simple terms? The whole "sab samajhti hoon main" was so confident and bold...I was caught off guard! Where is this courage coming from, especially when she has the truth sword dangling over her head? I guess I see glimpses of Mumbai Aarti in this Aarti and I don't understand where that is coming from? Confused

Yash may not distrust Aarti's motives...but he will be insecure of her feelings...He will be hurt...very very very hurt...and he will be scared. If he could never really let go of Arpita even after he felt attracted toward Aarti, how can he be sure that Aarti's feelings toward Prashant are dead and not dormant? Yash will have to live through this period of uncertainty.
I loved this bit, and I think it is some wonderful irony that the misery that Yash put Aarti through, as well as his own mammoth struggle to let Arpita go, is precisely what is going to come back and haunt him now, when Prashant comes back on the scene, because while he is angry and hurt, he is also going to question what right he actually has to feel that way, given what he has inflicted on Aarti in his inability to move on, which punctuated the majority of their married life so far. It will be a gorgeous push and pull inside him, for our viewing pleasure! 

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 November 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherashGC_arjakriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99ssroomanilulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1Euphoria.anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index