Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 29)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Kirthi, the CVs are known to tackle all our complaints and questions in one go just when they have reached their breaking point! They have done it before and I am certain that they will do it again! Shobha's actions have been incredibly difficult to swallow because we know her to be better than this and her mindset and thought process will definitely be questioned and explained later on! Dubey, like you said, is a hopeless case, I have no expectations from him and I am sure he is all set to raise even more problems in AarYa's life, especially because if Prashant takes the custody battle route he'll be the first person to stand behind him!

I feel like once this all blows over and Yash finds out the truth, he needs to put Shobha to task and question her about why because he has such a high regard for her and this is going to be another blow to him! Plus, I doubt Aarti will reveal too much about her past with Prashant or how she was treated/abandoned so Yash needs to find out the whole story from the only person who was there from day one and had Aarti's best interest at heart!

The 200th episode is next Friday, and I think the official reveal of Aarti's past will be the defining point of that landmark! We were all thinking that it might be Yash's confession but with the way they're building up Prashant's arc, I have a feeling that we're going to have to wait a while before Yash comes close enough to confess! Maybe on our one year anniversary, that gives them enough time to clear their misunderstandings and start their relationship on the right foot!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatcherkt25Pooja_11nirmalac99angakessroomaniSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simonaet

hello...i wanted to touch on two important points of general understanding .1.-... difference between widow to divorce in terms of emotions.a widow or widower is not separate from all the emotions of. love remain pure.these have no choice to accept what is derived from heaven.in contrast of divorce there are a lot of negative emotions,which causes sometimes to suppression for the patient in order to protect the soul...2.each child is 50% his f/m cant cancel his emotionally the second half.as we love only.i mean that symbolizes the union of love.also every kid are always equal menttion to the same love if i love my child i keep it pure and respecting his history...personally i think aarti has progessed much more mature love to yash,the fact that she love him with all the disadvantages...:)three apples that changed the world...newton...eve...steve jobs...hope u like it.

Nice take!!

RE: BOLD

In PV land there is a fourth apple - ARPITA that changed the flow of events.

And since we are into fruits and hi-tech - if Arpita is Apple, Yash is Blackberry and Aarti an iPad (you choose whatever case you want a strawberry, blueberry, guava, etc)!!

Edited by anonee - 12 November 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatcherPooja_11InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1ssroomaniSamanalyse

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

I have given up on Dubey but I really want to know what Shobha is thinking. Does she not even for a minute think that Aarti and Yash will find out once Ansh is made to go through the BMT. I mean I am finding it so hard to understand what is going through her mind.  Why isn't Shobha thinking about the pain Ansh will go through? Didn't she raise Ansh too just like she raised Prashant?  I am hoping that CVs will make some one the voice of the audience (hopefully Yash) and ask Shobha and Dubey these questions we have been asking the last few weeks. 

Shoba Ma knows that Aarti and Yash will find out about the BMT. She even senses that they may stop it but on some level what she probably feels is guilt. And well she should. She knows that Aarti has tried to tell Yash several times about Prashant and she stopped her, she knows that she did last rites for Prashant  (and there's gotta be a lot of guilt associated with that little mother's curse), she knows how Aarti views them as her true parents and she knows ultimately how the son she raised treated Aarti. She feels guilt but she is also feeling very desperate. And desperation stops all thinking processes as shown by Aarti with the running away with Ansh stunt. Shoba seems to be clinging to the last vestiges of truth by constantly reminding Prashant that he has no rights over Ansh, but as his health deteriorates her resolve regarding anything to do with Aarti and Ansh and their best interest seems to be weakening as well. Just sorta my read on her, but honestly who knows what goes through anyone's mind under extreme stress.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetmorrisnirmalac99angakessroomaniSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1

simonaet Groupbie
simonaet
simonaet

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
allbut 1...exactly what i thought it was preparing a background i liked it too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
@AbbyluvsMaan, aimfm angake, and gmhatcher

Interesting takes all.  It is wonderful that each one of you emphasized a different perspective!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatchermorrisaimfPooja_11angakeSamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
good morning everyone...it's 9am am and I'm feeling lazy LOL

HAPPY DIWALI guys..have an awesome one!!! PartyDancing

Edited by Tilashini - 12 November 2012 at 6:25pm

gmhatcherkt25Pooja_11morrisSamanalyselulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1anonee

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Maham, right there with you. Yash's confession is a long way away. The darling has to first realize and process his feelings. I think Mittals other show too had their confession during their one year anniversary. Yup so another 3 months before Yash and Aarti completely open up their hearts. And then we will probably see our long lost friend Lakhan bhai making an appearance. 

As for Shobha, spot on once again. I have my faith in CVs. They have done it before using SP as the voice of reason. I know they have shown Dubeys considering Ansh as a donor but  Mittals are never going to show Ansh actually going through the procedure. And so I have never been worried about us having to actually witness such a scenario. 

I really hope it is Yash who takes Shobha to task because at this point I feel the Dubeys have all the necessary weapons in their arsenal to once again emotionally blackmail Aarti. But Yash is a totally different cup of tea. Yash will not fall for any of Dubey's talks especially if it is regarding Ansh's well being. The question would be how all the facts are presented to Yash? 

Let us see how it is all going to play out. 

@Gemma, thanks my friend. Shobha is feeling all that and more. It is the total lack of self talk regarding if she is doing right by Ansh that is mind boggling. This is just like when Aarti ran away and how she not once thought about the girls a fact that was later on  brought up by SP. So yes people in desperation think desperately or rather do not think at all. That is something I have seen time and again in real life so I can accept it. What I would find hard to swallow is if the character in question is not made aware of that. Aarti was by SP and so I have faith in CVs that they will make it happen this time around too.  

Have to leave for a while but will be back soon guys. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1ssroomani

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
@ angake,
But the self discussion and analysis can't take place until after the crisis is past because right now all logical functions with regard to Aarti / Ansh/ Yash have gone into sleep mode.Shoba will do a lot of self reflection after the immediate crisis is over but right now she is more of a deer in the headlights than an actual moving force. Much like Ansh and Aarti/ Yash she being placed in position the only diffeence is that she knows she's being made to go against what she beliefs by her husband and son. Whereas Aarti/Yash and Ansh are positioned and they don't know it nor do they know what for
I deliberately combined Yash and Aarti because to get through this they will have to be a single unit..

Edited by gmhatcher - 12 November 2012 at 6:40pm

Pooja_11morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index