Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 28)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

OMG Sammy, I wish I had seen your translation before I wrote my take. I wouldn't have had to go through the trouble of replaying that scene 20 times to make sure I understood what exactly was said. 

@aimf, wow! I was blown away by your take. I loved loved how you too mentioned the cocoon these two are residing in, right now. 

@Saffi, I do too. I do too. I think P-A bonding is really cute but I think like Sammy mentioned it I am thinking about it only with respect to Ansh. I don't want him to ever go through life thinking that he was rejected by his biological father. 

Still reading folks. Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcheraimfmorrisKittya_CullenashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalyseAllbut1ssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjilovepyaaranonee

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
@Sammy, you have to be in line to hug Cas. Angry I am there first. LOL

Edited by angake - 12 November 2012 at 5:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1ssroomani

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Ooh I want to be in the line to huge Cas as well ROFL

I swear, I have such a soft spot for the guy and he was awesome once again today!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfPooja_11morrisPearl_27angakessroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSamanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi and Maham: Knowing Cas, there are more than enough hugs to go around! Cool

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisangakePearl_27ssroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1

simonaet Groupbie
simonaet
simonaet

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
hello...i wanted to touch on two important points of general understanding .1.-... difference between widow to divorce in terms of emotions.a widow or widower is not separate from all the emotions of. love remain pure.these have no choice to accept what is derived from heaven.in contrast of divorce there are a lot of negative emotions,which causes sometimes to suppression for the patient in order to protect the soul...2.each child is 50% his f/m cant cancel his emotionally the second half.as we love only.i mean that symbolizes the union of love.also every kid are always equal menttion to the same love if i love my child i keep it pure and respecting his history...personally i think aarti has progessed much more mature love to yash,the fact that she love him with all the disadvantages...:)three apples that changed the world...newton...eve...steve jobs...hope u like it.

Edited by simonaet - 12 November 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99angakeashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalyseAllbut1lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixanonee

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
@ Z
Great analysis on Prashant. I think we have all been led down the proverbial rabbit hole with the change in Prashant's attitude. That he helped Aarti and Ansh in a time of distress shouldn't be, but was what appeared to be a change in character ( what he did was simply the humane thing to do). But because of what was known of his character at the time it seems extraordinary, but using hind sight why wouldn't he help a stranger in distress? That he sold his car does speak to the relationship that he had with Aarti.
Because of his loneliness and illness he has definitely had time to reflect on what he has done to others in his past and how his life could have been different/ better had he made other choices, and the surface changes for the better that he seemed to be making could all be a symptom of the cancer and not true changes in attitude or of his core nature.
Even though he has now become aware of Ansh as a living, breathing entity he is still not aware of Ansh as a person, it seems that at this stage he is looking to Ansh to be  the symbol of his immortality (which maybe something he got from his father). That he wants to get a do-over with Aarti (in a smaller way ) and Ansh seems natural at this point.
His innate selfish nature still peeks through because nothing in the core of his character has changed. He is still weak and ineffectual, looking for instant gratification (being a father, without having a father's responsibilities, or a husband without the duties ), and the bit that seems to have sneaked by is the envious part of his nature. Now he is seeing what he could have had, but chose to throw away.
When / if Prashant gets better then the real fun can start. He won't feel the pressure of his own mortality, and having been given a second chance at life it will be interesting to see what he chooses to do with it. Will he in fact become a father to Ansh or will he allow Ansh to be with the father he knows and loves?

Edited by gmhatcher - 12 November 2012 at 5:29pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99angakeashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixssroomaniAllbut1lulujjjjanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Today my take is going to focus on 2 subjects ' AarYa communication and kiddie neglect!

AarYa communication:  One thing that stood out at AarYa's engagement was their lack of communication.  I am sure you all remember that perfect silence and turned back between the two when their families gave them some private time to talk to each other.  And then later that night their silent walk in pouring rain after their infamous run-in with the cops at Cafe Delite.

Yes, their relation has grown in leaps and bounds since then. However there is still a huge dam that is stopping the flow of communication between them - the wall of the dam is the P factor.  If communication can be compared to a river - then this wall of the dam is stopping the flow of water causing everything around to suffer and slowly wither.  Relationship seeds sprouted by both Aarti and Yash need water (communication) to grow - but now they have run in to the wall of this dam.  And the river water (communication) level is low.

The foundation for this dam was set in by the Dupeys when G3 approached them with the marriage proposal.  At the time of their marriage, the foundation was made stronger with steel rods and wires.   Since then each passing day the height of this dam has been rising with reinforcements placed every time a red flag placed along the river was overlooked by Aarti. 

Now AarYa have reached a point where they are rushing towards the wall.  However they have built some apparent safety outlets that will assist the crash against the wall.  Their safety outlets are the modes of communication other than talking.  Essential messages are also transmitted via attitude, facial expressions, body language, physical contact - as well as thro words that are left unsaid.  And post-Lalitpur.  We have witnessed many a display of affection via all these modes including the tension (read P factor) building in at the Dupeys.  AarYa also have an additional bonus - their kids - I am hoping they will voice what they have seen and heard to set matters right between AarYa. 

Given the CVs penchant for drama - one can expect all kinds of reactions from one and all at SM.  However, I am hoping that SP and Yash will intuit sooner (rather than later) that being a divorcee or widow is a non-issue at this juncture.  I am hoping that Aarti will open up and explain how she was kept in the dark and later coerced by the Dupeys into silence.  Most importantly I want Yash to be protective of both Aarti and Ansh.  I still want Yash to be the first to know and take charge of the situation (read take the reins out of the Dupeys hands) - given Aarti's three week window.  The fall out for Aarti is going to be huge and recovery will take time.  The fate of her unborn kid is in balance and she (and Yash) are unaware of Ansh's BMT operation.  Hopefully Yash will recognize his own feelings for her in the process and work to smooth matters out!  Meanwhile if Pari's uss raat revelation occurs - then Aarti's misdemeanor may be handled more favorably by SM seniors.

Kiddie Neglect: While I am at it I am going to talk about an issue that is bothering me - child neglect by the Dupeys.  Today is not the first time that they have shown emotional and medical neglect towards children.  There is this whole issue of BM donor that is being done without parental consent and Ansh's assent.  There is no emotional prep or hand holding of Ansh during the process (example blood draw) and earlier too they left PayPal alone when they embarked on their hijack-Ansh sprint.  Besides it appears that Ansh is not doing any homework either.  All of these are obvious instances of intentional (at times because of being thoughtless) inability to provide appropriate care to the kids.  I hope Ansh's panic situation today and knowledge of his BMT - results in Aarti no longer trusting the kids with them in future!

Edited by anonee - 12 November 2012 at 5:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetgmhatchermorrisPooja_11aimfashGC_arjaPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAllbut1ssroomani

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I have given up on Dubey but I really want to know what Shobha is thinking. Does she not even for a minute think that Aarti and Yash will find out once Ansh is made to go through the BMT. I mean I am finding it so hard to understand what is going through her mind.  Why isn't Shobha thinking about the pain Ansh will go through? Didn't she raise Ansh too just like she raised Prashant?  I am hoping that CVs will make some one the voice of the audience (hopefully Yash) and ask Shobha and Dubey these questions we have been asking the last few weeks. 

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1ssroomaniSamanalyselulujjjjanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index