Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 27)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@aimf: Wow. That was an amazing analysis and I loved the theme of everyone living in their own cocoon .. not really realizing the depth of their problems or the seriousness of them .. and I love how that theme ran through the entire story and for each person involved in your take... marvellous! Loved your symbolisms especially of Yash's narrow viewing of Aarti .. via the camcorder.

Z

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcheraimfmorrisnirmalac99angakePearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenix

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
@Saffi: You are absolutely not the only one! I think the Prashant-Ansh bond is really cute, and why not? Prashant actually seems to have a knack with kids (he was a big hit with Palak and Payal too outside school that day) and Ansh is a sociable little fellow. I maintain that Prashant isn't a parental figure in Ansh's life, but as friends they are adorable. That is why I kind of hope this ends up with Prashant getting visitation rights with Ansh. Ansh deserves to have a positive bond with his birth father the same way Palak and Payal have a connection with their birth mother.

@Z: You're welcome. When you look up the lyrics to as many qawwalis and other Urdu songs as I do, certain words become part of your vocabulary! The moth and the flame (shama/parwana) is a really common image in Urdu love poetry, because the moth is uncontrollably drawn to that which will inevitably destroy it. Haye! Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcheraimfmorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27angakessroomaniInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1roseinbloomilovepyaar

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

But can't you just see it?

Ansh screaming "PAPA!" with a huge smile of relief on his face, starts running.Hug

Prashant opens his arms, with an adoring gaze and a hint of cockiness. Approve

Ansh runs right past him and the camera pans over to Yash gathering Ansh up in his arms! Embarrassed

A crestfallen Prashant stands by. PigBroken Heart

The camera pans further to reveal Aarti standing behind Yash, laughing hysterically! ROFL

LOL Samana, I have been dreaming about this scenario ever since we started discussing about a potential custody battle months ago! But the added filmy touch to it is absolute perfection ROFL

I firmly believe that no matter what Prashant does, no matter how much he bonds with Ansh, he will always remain just a friend to him, someone who saved his mother and earned his life long friendship! But when it comes to the father figure in his life, the person he calls papa and turns to at every difficult point in life to seek his comfort and protection is going to be Yash and Yash only!

Spending a few happy moments playing and buying toys for a kid can never make up for the fact that he abandoned him before he was even born! Prashant is extremely selfish in his love and it will actually be intriguing to see how the dynamic between him and Ansh will change when the latter finds out that the former is his father!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisKittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99angakessroomaniSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixanoneeroseinbloom

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Oh my, it seems as if Yash was preparing himself for what's to come cause when our Yashbabu finds out about P the green eye monster is gonna wear his head and he's gonna yearn for his lovely wife despite them being in the same room.

Dayyuummm it's as if Aarti is the flame and Yash the moth...Can u say FIRE EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  My goodness, I can't wait it Wink

Z: Hey Dear! Happy Diwali to you and your family [<:D<]

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27angakessroomaniAllbut1InduG64FireLordPhoenixroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
@Sammy: Knowing that my mother tongue is Urdu I should know more ... but sometimes even when my mom speaks I stare at her with this blank stare and she has to go out of her way to explain xD lol .. but yes .. the shayari always gets to you with its awesomeness.. and GC doing shayari is a whole new level of awesomeness on its own =D Hayee indeed ;)

@all: The fact that Prashant is selfish in his love, always wanting who he loves for himself only, as we are seeing with Ansh, is a known fact now. Somehow I feel that is what happened between him and Aarti. He may have wanted Aarti all to herself. But with her pregnancy and her marriage she may have started to give more of her time towards that and not Prashant hence why he left her because he felt her responsibilities were taking her away from him each passing day. Problems may have started from before her pregnancy but they just built up and it forced him to leave her despite knowing how he was doing her wrong. Just a thought..

Z

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27nirmalac99angakessroomaniAllbut1InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyse

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

I was thoroughly in love with today's episode including all the filmy style sing song and dance. I guess I really missed Gayu. ConfusedLOL

I think today Yash's Shayiri set the stage for the coming months. Some of the words from the shayiri that held so much significance and that stood out for me were smolder in pain, jealousy, blazing in the flame. This is what is going to define Yash's awakening feelings for Aarti. Yash and Aarti's is not a relationship based on mindless trust, at least not yet. They are two individuals whose faith in the longevity of love has been tested severely. They are two individuals whose trust in Trust itself has been severely compromised.  They are two individuals who are trying to grasp onto happiness yet in their world previously they have come to understand that happiness is a fleeting emotion - an emotion that does not stay for too long. How do two such people build that immense faith not just in each other but in destiny too. Telling each other that they trust each other and actually adhering to that is completely two different things. 

Both Yash and Aarti are sailing comfortably in a boat, cocooned in their feelings of awareness and security. Yet  all it takes is a ripple for this boat to tilt. All it takes is that one spark for a blazing flame to erupt and you have both of them falling back to those feelings that gave them strength through their traumatic days. The feelings that love and trust do not last. 

I think quite a few of us had said in the very beginning of the show that with these two it is always going to be 2 steps forward and 20 steps backward. Such a complex love …. Sorry guys for being so abstract… I really loved the episode today for it set the foundation for what is to come. It is  probably written in Aarti and Yash's destiny  that their love would be one that is written in the flames of distrust and pain and sadness that was directly or indirectly bestowed upon them by their previous partners. But I have faith that our dunces have learnt something from the 2 baby steps that they have taken in the forward direction. Even though the current scenario looks bad in terms of Aarti's involvement in Prashant's cancer treatment, I still have my faith in Yash that he will sooner than later be able to put things together and at least understand that Aarti played no role whatsoever in Ansh's BMT conspiracy. But that being said I am pretty positive that Yash is going to go through insecurities and jealousies and what not with regards to Prashant's existence in Aarti's life. Will I be mean if I say that I am really excited to see how GC will portray a very jealous Yash. Big smile We have seen Yash obsessively guarding Arpita's memories. We have seen a raging Yash and distrustful Yash, a responsible Yash, a loving father, a caring partner but to see a Yash whose feelings of want and need and jealousy all directed towards Aarti will be a treat to watch. I have been waiting for ever to hear those lines of Yeh Dil hai song " Kabhi tum bhi kehdo na ki tumko meri zaroorat hai" from Yash's POV. Sometime in the near future! Big smile

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

1) Who in their right mind leaves a 8 year old with a very sick guy. That being said I found Prashant-Ansh bond very very cute. It was symbolic that game Prashant and Ansh played. Prashant to Ansh: I want a ticket on that plane. Ansh to Prashant: This plane has already left. Wow! Yes Prashant that plane has already left. But I really love how they are bringing about Prashant's awareness of all that he deliberately lost. 

2) I am getting the vibes that someday CVs are going to tackle Bua's story. ShockedWhere is Ram Dulare by the way! 

3) Was our Cas baby hitting on Gayu baby? How our perception of the Scindias and the Dubeys have changed isn't it? LOL

4) Sigh! I love this show. I cannot believe how they go over the top sometimes to show one extreme emotion. I suppose then the impact on the audience will be that much more powerful when they swing the other way. Gear up friends. We are in for a turbulent ride. Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcheraimfmorrisnirmalac99Kittya_CullenashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalyseAllbut1ssroomanilulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixanonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
@Maham: I know! i was actually waiting for the missed connection hug to happen in Lalitpur, which it did, but without the filmy touch. Dagnabbit, why does PV have to be realistic at all the wrong moments?!

@Maham and Z: I totally agree about Prashant's selfishness and the fact that he can never really be a father to Ansh. He is simply too selfish to take up the role of parent and fulfill it in any meaningful way because a real parent would put their kid's life way above anything else on the priority list. On the contrary, here is Prashant, allowing Ansh to go through pain for him, without even a feeble protest?

Prashant's number one priority is always himself and his happiness, and it always has been. That is why he left Aarti and Ansh and that is why he is back now. If I am lobbying for him and Ansh to have a relationship, it is for Ansh alone, because no matter how much Yash loves him, it is never going to stop meaning something that his birth father abandoned him. I feel like a loving relationship with Prashant, whatever the motivations for the latter, supported and guided by Yash and Aarti, would be much healthier for Ansh.

Given that the only people who really care only for Ansh's well-being, above everything else, without any vested interest are Aarti and Yash, Prashant has to interact with Ansh on their terms or nothing, I would say.

@Z: To tell you the truth, I don't know anything about poetry in my native language! I just have a weird fascination with Urdu poetry from films, as you know! Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 November 2012 at 5:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisashGC_arjaPearl_27nirmalac99angakessroomaniAllbut1InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjanonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Your abstractions were beautiful, and so on point, contradictory as that sounds. I am so glad you picked up on the shayari because I thought that was one of the most significant moments in the episode. Yash is saying it so flippantly now, but little does he know that soon enough he will have to live every word! I also loved your symbolism for the Prashant-Ansh plane scenario...such an amazing observation! Despite the fact that Prashant missed his flight, Ansh provided him a solution to get to his destination, albeit a little later. I guess this shows that Ansh, in his innocence will be willing to give Prashant another chance to "get on the plane," which will of course, complicate things for Aarti and Yash.

Cas was Mr. Smooth today, wasn't he? I think my favourite bit of the moment was when he smiled after Gayatri had shied away. He looked so serenely amused! I just wanted to hug him.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisashGC_arjaPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99angakessroomaniAllbut1InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index