Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 26)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
@Ainf: Fab take Clap  Clap Clap...haha that's so true the Scindias don't have any luck with celebrations, I say they should skipped celebrating cause that all hell always break loose when they are partying Dead

Yup this divorce lie is gonna bring out a side of Yas that he never j=knew existed and i can't way Wink

@Pearl: 
Goodnight Sweetie...Sleep well Hug

@Abby: You're welcome Dear Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherangakeashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@Abby: Great take! I agree that Yash was utterly lovable today. He is totally smitten with his beautiful wife and can't seem to stop looking at her.

@morris: Thanks, and agreed. No matter what Prashant does, he is not going to be Ansh's father, simply because he has no idea what being a father is!

Glad you liked the image I conjured up!

@aimf: That was a beautiful analysis of the various instances of symbolism in the episode! Your insights never fail to leave me spell bound. I especially loved the theme of denial that you wove through out the various story arcs. To add to the thought process, is the most obvious denial of the Scindia family which was re-iterated today: Bua. First, there is the denial of how profoundly unhappy she is, and on another level, the denial of how unhappy she makes others in the family. It is simply not something they take seriously in the family and it is resulting in a vicious cycle, generating a lot of malice from Bua's side.

I also loved the idea that Yash has started to idolise Aarti the way she did him. He loves the image she makes as his wife who he can be proud of inside out, as a part of his family and as I said in a response, he attributes the feeling of really feeling like part of his family again, to Aarti. But what surprises me is actually Aarti's reaction to his admiration. She is so sure of herself, enough to accost him about stalking her. That kind of makes me wonder because it is so not Aarti. Has Yash's gradual transformation just gotten through to her? Are they setting her up for the inevitable fall?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99angakeashGC_arjaPearl_27ssroomaniInduG64ZetterAllbut1lulujjjjanonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I think I'm the only one who finds Prasant and Ansh adorable together! Tongue I just love their bonding!

Pearl_27angakessroomaniSamanalyseZetterlulujjjjAllbut1roseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I thought I would go back and write down Yash's shayari for everyone's reading pleasure. I am translating it for those who don't know Hindi because I thought it was pretty significant. Enjoy!

Vo ishq hi kya jisme tadpan na ho,
What is the love which has no painful yearning?

Vo ulfat hi kya jisme jalan na ho,
What is the attachment which has no jealousy?

Parvana shama par jalke fana hone mein hi khush hota hain
The moth is only happy when it is destroyed, burning in the flame.

Translation is a sticky business, especially with poetry. If anyone can do a better job (which is not hard), please do because my version is rudimentary at best! Tongue

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 November 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdarrishmorrisaimfnirmalac99angakeashGC_arjaPearl_27Kittya_CullenssroomaniAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjjanoneeroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
HAI LOW ! =D

xD

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Sammy thankyouuu for that translation .. I understood the first two lines and the third one just went over my head...lol

But wow .. that was beautiful! Waah waah =D

Z

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
@Saffi: No you're not! Trust me .. as much as it stings to admit it .. they ARE cute O_O .. like adorable ... *sigh*

Z

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAllbut1ilovepyaar

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
@ Sammy
The (Poem) translation seems pretty significant, considering everything that's happening.
Thank you for the translation

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfmorrisangakePearl_27SamanalyseAllbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixroseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index