Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 25)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

I was just thinking,what if that Sunita's message was not just a scare but was for real and what if Yash had heard it.I know,if we look at it on the basis of drama element,it does not sound good but all of Yash's dialogues hinted that he knows like if the reality comes out then there will be no future of this relation,but I did not get it.I mean reality comes out or not Yash knew what happened,so why he was stressing on if the reality comes out.With that Ganeshji's Visargan,first she thanks him for letting her know the reason and then she faints and it was as if they both were the reasons for Yash's madness.Now,he does not care about that.I know we have discussed about it(Someone in the previous DC mentioned it too!),but I could not hold back this thought.When I get a thought,I just have to share it... nahi to tummy mein dard hota hai.LOL

I was thinking that too! I think he heard the phone call because of the future of the relationship thing. What if AarYa sleeping together was an excuse? And the whole boxing thing was just to get attention. Ouch Or both of them pissed him off, but he chose to let the divorce truth slide because he didn't feel the need to bring it up.

What if he heard Aarti's confession that day while she was massaging his head?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyAllbut1ssroomaniInduG64Zetter

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@Abby Adorable take! The shayri scene was good, and that was very realistic of CVs to show Ansh getting out is diary to know the numbers.Yash is in denial mode now,but once Prashant truth comes out he has to analyze his feelings towards Aarthi.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64ZetterssroomaniroseinbloomAbby-GC-Crazyanonee

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@Pearl...
thnqq... Big smile
absolutely... CVs always keep the realistic touch in the way they show things and that is what i really admire...
and Yash.. he will sure analyze his feelings for Aarti once the whole truth cums out

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetterroseinbloom

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@gmhatcher Well during Yash's madness,all I heard from his dialogues was Blah Blah Blah!LOLBut now when I watch past episodes,that makes me think that,his dialogues were very stupid if the reason was only "Uss Raat" The message can play a positive role too,if he does not get to know the whole truth.

@Saffi I don't know about that massage scene,but you see he would have let the Divorce truth slid down because at that time,the thing which mattered most was Arpita and his betrayal towards her and he did not give a damn as to whatever Aarthi did other than manipulating him.

@Morris Thank you!

@Abby You're Welcome!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 2:34pm

gmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64ZetterssroomaniSamanalyseilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Anytime Hun! That's true the kids are going to play a crucial role in clearing the MUs especially Palak and Ansh cause like her father Palak is very observant...She saw when P came to meet Ansh at school and when they asked him to stay and meet their parents he ran making some excuse...I Lalitpur he did the same thing when he was suppose to meet Aarti plus the latter was unconscious the entire time in the hospital.

I just can't wait to see how the CVs are gonna let the truth out, I got a feeling that they will give us an unexpected twist again Wink

@Aimf:  Awww Embarrassed thank you very much for your kind words...It's the encouragement of my fellow DCians that inspires me to write Smile

You're welcome! 

@Pearl: That's good to hear Big smile

@Abby: Fabulous take ClapClap...haha my sly fox SP was really naughty the way he was teasing them Heart

Yeah the three DILs looked extremely stunning no wonder their husbands wel captivated by them Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

AarYa were too cute and the way Aarti was teasing Yash, the look on his face when she walked away, i tell you those two are gonna kill us when they totally fall in love with their teasing DeadEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Morris: Thanks a lot! If she leaves w/t informing anyone, I too will be mad at her and I know if she rushes out the house is because Ansh is gonna call her again especially if Shibha and Dubey don't come home and P is still unconscious or he tells her that he's scared Ermm

gmhatchermorrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ssroomaniAbby-GC-Crazy

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I won't mind,if Aarthi rushes out of the house without telling it to anyone.Because the way Ansh said it,he sounded very scared and moreover he said Prashnat is not well.Aarthi still has a soft corner for Prashant,no matter how much she denies it.The fact is that she had loved him once.So,she would definitely panic and run to Dubey's house.During the song sequence the girls were with G3,couldn't the CVs showed them with Aarthi.One blooper was also there,in the very first scene Aarthi is not wearing nose ring,but when the camera again goes to her face,she is wearing it.

OK! Good Night,Bye.See you all tomorrow.
Happy Diwali once again!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchernirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterssroomaniSamanalyseilovepyaar

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@Zetter..
thnqq... Big smile
absolutely... I'm waiting for the day Yash and Aarti totally fall in lovee... Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Analysis of Today's Episode

After about a week of slow movement, today's episode was promising in the sense that it moved the story forward somewhat. Many people in DC have observed that there appears to be a big jinx in the Scindhia family for public celebrations, and today's Karva Chauth festival did not disappoint in the sense that the celebrations quickly portended the ominous plot lurking in the background.

In addition to this jinx, another thing deserving mention is the pattern of Arati's disappearance, with which today's episode ended, which in itself represents a beautiful  loop closure. The last time Arati pulled a Houdini in the middle of Yash's party, was because she was unsure of Yash's acceptance of her and the baby. Today, it is just the opposite. Arati is so secure in Yash's acceptance and understanding of her that she could afford to leave without even feeling the need to inform him or others. This is where the creatives excel. The constant narrative of repetitions of subtle actions, such as a pallu getting stuck in a watch, are far from reenactment of the past --in fact, they are meant to show dynamic movement, and the way in which simple actions in the day-to-day carry great significance. The actions themselves may not change, but in each instance we see how the actors have emerged from before, both in relation to themselves and one another. Further, we also see how the meaning ascribed to the same action is never the same. The repetitive actions remain an important marker --like coloured skeins-- with which the complex tapestry of the plot and the characters are interwoven.

Another thing that is worth dwelling upon in today's episode is the heightened level of denial in which the main characters appear to be steeped. As I mentioned before, the people in PVland seem to be living in their own cocoon of a world, where they have insulated themselves from anything disturbing or unpleasant. The greater this denial, the harder it will be for them to come out of it, further complicating the plot as Samana already mentioned. I had commented on this denial recently in Gaya3's behavior towards Pari, and also those of others, where the gravity of her situation is being minimized by others.

If we were to make a list of people in denial, the Dubeys, no surprise, feature prominently. Today's episode further reiterates the fact that the Dubeys --all three of them-- are in la-la-land, or have officially taken leave of their senses. Unless one is in severe denial of the facts, how can one leave a mortally sick man, whose days are numbered, to care for a small child? Again we have the overriding cocoon of Prashant's altruism, brushed with the undercurrent theme of selfishness. Overtly, he wishes for his parents to go to the temple together, but the subterranean motive is to spend quality time with Ansh.

Arati in her naivete is also in her own cocoon. Granted, by a long shot, that her resolve to reveal everything about her past to Yash has been repeatedly thwarted by household emergencies, which has led a rising sense of discomfort, guilt and fear within her. Still, her new-found security in Yash's acceptance and open admiration of her has ironically lulled her into a sense of complacency. In this sense, I find the act of Yash rhythmically patting her to sleep, in the last episode, very metaphoric. His unspoken love and obvious concern for her has made her subconsciously postpone her revelation, a risk she cannot really afford to take. Arati's denial was also enacted in an earlier episode, with the family game at the park where a blindfolded Arati was shown to be dangerously teetering towards a see-saw and was rescued by Yash. Arati is blinded to the see-sawing effect of the past over the present. Will Yash rescue her this time, or will he feel so hurt and misunderstood that he himself will need to be rescued? Only time will tell.

Finally, we also got clues to Yash's cocoon in today's episode. Yash has always been an all-or-nothing type of person. He is obsessive by nature --totally immersed in whatever captures his interest. After coming out of the long years of the Arpita mourning, the presence of Arati has now become Yash's present. At first Yash was obsessed with the baby's health, but that obsession, gradually, is being transferred to the carrier of the baby herself. The problem with this, of course, is that the circumstances under which this transference is happening are far more layered and complex than Yash will allow.

Today, Yash's stalking of Arati with the camcorder viewfinder is a brilliant allegory of his narrow vision, where Arati is concerned. He is seeing only what he wishes to see, and what is available to be seen and documented on the surface --namely Arati's breathtaking beauty, her love of his family, her wisdom and kindness, her maturity. Many members of this forum have commented upon how Arati places Yash on a pedestal, which has contributed to her hesitancy in revealing the truth about Prashant. Yash also has started to idealize Arati, and has placed her on a similar pedestal. No doubt, idealization is a normal stage in realization of one's love for another, but in Yash's case, because of his nature, it can grow to dangerous proportions, when he is forced to deal with the entire situation. 

The key to Yash's breaking out of his cocoon and to grow as a person is to come to terms with the fact that no one is black and white. The many shades of grey have to be teased out and embraced. Acceptance of Arati is acceptance of her baggage also. Acceptance does not mean passivity or agreement with another's behavior. It means being able to see the whole truth of another objectively before responding to situations that affect one negatively.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemgmhatchermorrisKittya_CullenashGC_arjanirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetyssroomaniAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjjanoneeroseinbloomilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index