Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 24)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

Samana, Pearl, and Zetter, brilliant takes all of you. I found it wonderful that each one's take builds up on and complements the others.  All of you are such deep thinkers. It reflects in your writing. Thank you!

@Pearl: Very nice take on the symbolisms in today's episode.

Thank you aimf!SmileCan I know your name,aimf kinda sounds weird to me.

@Zet Lesson learnt!Geek

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by Samanalyse

It may seem like he is infatuated with and absorbed in Prashant at the moment, but when the going gets tough, the CVs clearly hinted whose arms Ansh is going to go running into (insert scene from Lamhe with Ansh as Sridevi and Prahsant as Anil Kapoor...trust me, the image is deeply satisfying!).

OMG1 Samana!ROFL

But can't you just see it?

Ansh screaming "PAPA!" with a huge smile of relief on his face, starts running.Hug

Prashant opens his arms, with an adoring gaze and a hint of cockiness. Approve

Ansh runs right past him and the camera pans over to Yash gathering Ansh up in his arms! Embarrassed

A crestfallen Prashant stands by. PigBroken Heart

The camera pans further to reveal Aarti standing behind Yash, laughing hysterically! ROFL

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 November 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27Allbut1ssroomaniInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanoneejikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I was just thinking,what if that Sunita's message was not just a scare but was for real and what if Yash had heard it.I know,if we look at it on the basis of drama element,it does not sound good but all of Yash's dialogues hinted that he knows like if the reality comes out then there will be no future of this relation,but I did not get it.I mean reality comes out or not Yash knew what happened,so why he was stressing on if the reality comes out.With that Ganeshji's Visargan,first she thanks him for letting her know the reason and then she faints and it was as if they both were the reasons for Yash's madness.Now,he does not care about that.I know we have discussed about it(Someone in the previous DC mentioned it too!),but I could not hold back this thought.When I get a thought,I just have to share it... nahi to tummy mein dard hota hai.LOL

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99Kittya_CullenashGC_arjaSamanalyseInduG64Zetterssroomanilulujjjjanonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode, loved the precap even more! Poor Ansh saw both of his parent's in a bad condition! Ooh lala, I'm enjoying this! I wonder what'll happen tomorrow!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetterssroomani

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
So tomorrow when Bua says dead husband's house, I think Yash will actually think and believe that Aarti remembered her first husband on Karvachauth day, she felt guilty or something and ran to his house... Now hopefully Aarti's Prashant jaap can start! LOL

You know, what if Aarti feeds Prashant water in tomorrow's episode? Tongue I know he probably wouldn't have kept a fast or anything, but she fed her ex-hubby water before her current hubby. It's kind of funny. I hope it'll happen now.

I love character torture. I'm so sadistic.

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterSamanalyseAniSweetylulujjjjssroomaniroseinbloomanonee

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Well... I simply loved the episode today... Big smile

The Brotherly Love Shayari Wink followed by the Teasing Family Session Big smile :
The entire scene was sucha fun scene.. absolutely showcased the whole family bonding n how the strands of fun and smiles have started joining again with Yash coming back in his flavor. The shayaris were definitely funny and so lightly amusing... LOL Embarrassed and kudos to d 3 male actors for delivering it amusingly... Thumbs Up
Then came the scene where d 3 brothers see their wives and get all lost in their beauty and indeed the 3 ladies looked immensely pretty and i sooo loved all the 3 sarees... Kratika looked stunning... simple yet sooo beautiful... classic... even Samragyi looked very pretty in that lemon color saree... and Leena looked pretty too but the only thing that i didnt like her nose ring.. but otherwise.. dey all looked sooo pretty.. Thumbs Up I adored how the boys were drawn towards their spouses lost in their beauty and all the 3 ladies were shying and blushing when Papa S and Gayatri come and Papa S coughs... LOL naughty Papa S .. Wink I loved how Papa S pulled the legs of his sons.. meanwhile romantically teasing Gayatri too... LOL It was a delight to see d 3 bahus laughing on the situation of their husbands enjoying the fun flavor of their Father-in-law..
An absolutely delightful scene.. very light and very beautiful scripted, directed and enacted... Big smile Thumbs Up Clap

Dubey House Scene:
umm... okay... it irked me badly how Ansh and Prashant were playing... I so want that man to stay away from my kiddo... bad influence he is... Angry
I hated how Shobha and Dubey left Ansh with Prashant... I mean c'mon a guy who's ill himself, how will he handle a kid... Angry
Dubeys are falling in my eyes evryday... Angry
And for Prashant.. DUDE... STAY AWAY FROM YASH SCINDIA'S SON... Angry

The Celebration at Scindia House:
aahhh.. Yash ji... Blushing Embarrassed Day Dreaming
gosh! it was sucha cute scene when Yash ji was literally following his wife with his handy-cam... From his smiling expressions to his expressions to show Aarti that he's not video-taping her... aaahhh... I just couldn't get enough of him... he was cute, romantic, adorable, lovable etc etc... i'm totally short of adjectives for Yash ji... Blushing He's sooo falling for his wify.. and the PV title track in the background just enhanced the beauty of the whole scene.. I loved how Yash kept his handy-cam totally focused on Aarti and how Aarti realized it and caught Yash red-handed.. LOL and then teased him of his hawa khana... LOL sooo adorable and then wen Aarti left , that dhak dhak moment of Yash ji and lastly that smile...
haaayyyeee... can I say.. that moment i just want to jump inside the television and hug that man...
he totally makes me loveee him... Blushing 
Gurmeet CHoudhary, you truly make a character the most endearing and lovable character in the world... I so loveee you for being in the shoes of Yash Scindia and making Yash loved... Gurmeet Choudhary... I LOVEEE YOU... Embarrassed

okay... then the song sequences... they were all short and nice... so good... and they were all nice so nothing much to say bout it really... Smile

The Last Bomb:
okay... Prashant... dats wht you get for trying to woo my little baby , falling down suddenly... m sry for i so dnt sympathize right now... Angry Prashant might have taught Ansh's mamma how to make noodles but shes sooo betta than that selfishh freak... Angry
neways... I loved how Ansh immediately ran to call Aarti...
what I loved bout the CVs thought hea ws how they showed him getting out his diary and den dialing the no. of Scindia mansion... i was in fits wen as soon as Bua picked up the fon, Ansh cut it... I was lyk... YEAAA BABY... Big smile LOL
and what I loved even more was .. my baby remembered his Papa to call.. n yea...  Ansh remembers his Papa's mobile number and not his Mamma's ... so shows how much his Papa means to him.. on ur face Prashant Dubey...
umm... Aarti picked up the fon.. i felt for Ansh wen he was almost crying and telling Aarti about Prashant on the fon...

coming to the end.. i wud say.. yea.. Aarti was only worried of the fact that Ansh was alone wd Prashant at home and now she certainly has that idea dat Dubeys are sure deceiving her sumwhr... 

coming to the precap... i didnt like Aarti disappearing lyk dat but i guess she didnt have an option.. she has too much hidden from Yash to take him along...
but wht i cud sure see on Yash's face was pure concern.. he knws it vry well that Aarti has been worried and stressed regarding sumthin and hes purely concerned for her well being...

With this i wud just lyk to end dis.. i dnt think Aarti wud cum to knw of Prashant's cancer tmrw... but yea.. we are in for a slowly arriving cyclone in PV...

all in all.. a well shaped episode...
and Kratika indeed was beautiful and marvelous but well yet again, GURMEET CHOUDHARY SURELY STEALS MY HEART AWAY... Blushing 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99ashGC_arjaPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetyssroomanilulujjjjInduG64Zetterroseinbloom

gmhatcher Senior Member
gmhatcher
gmhatcher

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

I was just thinking,what if that Sunita's message was not just a scare but was for real and what if Yash had heard it.I know,if we look at it on the basis of drama element,it does not sound good but all of Yash's dialogues hinted that he knows like if the reality comes out then there will be no future of this relation,but I did not get it.I mean reality comes out or not Yash knew what happened,so why he was stressing on if the reality comes out.With that Ganeshji's Visargan,first she thanks him for letting her know the reason and then she faints and it was as if they both were the reasons for Yash's madness.I know we have discussed about it(Someone in the previous DC mentioned it too!),but I could not hold back this thought.When I get a thought,I just have to share it... nahi to tummy mein dard hota hai.LOL

@ Pearl,
I was kinda wondering what happened to that message too... If Sunita left that message on the house phone who got it ? When everyone was going through the what Aarti did to Yash thing they received a call from Mumbai ( or at least Vihdi did) that told all about Aarti being out with Aman all night but no one heard about  the "blah, blah, blah, I was mad because you got married while Prashant was still alive blah, blah, blah" message ?LOLLOLLOL

morrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99ashGC_arjaPearl_27SamanalysessroomaniInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanonee

morris Goldie
morris
morris

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Loved your difference between Yash and Prashant on their love for Ansh. This is where Prashant fails to connect to me in anyway. Even now, he thinks about him and his happiness only. TBH I was relieved Ansh called Yash instead of Aarti. How much ever Prashant try, he could never take Ansh's father spot.

It may seem like he is infatuated with, and absorbed in Prashant at the moment, forgetting all about his papa, but when the going gets tough, the CVs clearly hinted whose arms Ansh is going to go running into (insert scene from Lamhe with Ansh as Sridevi and Prahsant as Anil Kapoor...trust me, the image is deeply satisfying!). 

@bold: Immensely satisfying. Approve LOL LOL

Going by the scenes presented to Yash and us, a big misunderstanding between AarYa is waiting in the line.

@Pearl: Lovely take with symbolisms. I also loved when you said Yash will allow time for Aarti to come out of her past. Smile

@Zetter: Loved your update with your comments. Smile
I too will get disappointed if she had left without informing anyone or atleast without leaving a note like you said. Not sure, I will be ready to find an excuse on her behalf to support her action this time. But thats what is going to happen. Stern Smile

Edited by morris - 12 November 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchernirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAllbut1ssroomaniInduG64Zetteranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index