Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 23)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Zet Thanks! G3 was hilarious and they had to bring her back to have the typical melodramatic effect. I am glad that my jumbled thoughts made sense.Tongue

@Asha Thanks! I am glad that you understood what I was trying to say.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
aarti is looking too pretty, im afraid if prashant see her like that, he will fall for her again and cause problemes to our aarya LOL  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Being a father, or a parent really, is about instilling security and confidence in a child, something that can't be achieved through any number of gifts and similar traits.

Prashant, when it came down to it, could not care for his son today despite all these things, and shooed his parents off to the temple for selfish reasons, wanting to spend more time with Ansh, not once thinking that he was not fit to care for him. Contrast this with Yash, who without breathing a word, sent Ansh over to Aarti after he had taken that bullet so that Ansh wouldn't be afraid if he collapsed. Yash has earned Ansh's trust, while Prashant in characteristic style, is trying to charm it out of him. 
I just loved this bit you wrote Big smile

Yes, yash has earned Ansh's trust by almost giving his life and Prashant is trying to fit into that role by the easiest wayOuch And its very well known that Ansh will first look up for Yash when he is in a danger and not any one else. He may like the company of Prashnt but not as father. He trusts Yash to an extend that he believes Yash can never be wrong. There were several times when we saw Yash being angry at Arati, then also Ansh never thought Yash was wrong. He believes that if Yash is angry then there is a reason to it.

Not today, Prashant has never really cared for Ansh's safety Ouchredeemed or not he is very selfish and such traits can't be changed Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalysessroomaniInduG64Zetteranonee

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
 It may seem like he is infatuated with and absorbed in Prashant at the moment, but when the going gets tough, the CVs clearly hinted whose arms Ansh is going to go running into (insert scene from Lamhe with Ansh as Sridevi and Prahsant as Anil Kapoor...trust me, the image is deeply satisfying!).

[/QUOTE]

OMG1 Samana!ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetteranoneejikky_84

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@Asha: thank you! True the Mittals love the hard route so Aarti sure gonna get some blasting and I guess the P true is gonna come out in a dramatic way Dead

@Pearl: haha yeah your thoughts did make sense even if you think they are jumbled Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jikky_84

Punarvivah Newbie
Punarvivah
Punarvivah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I dont know what happened to my post but looks like it got wiped out from me wanting to correct a typo. I wanted to come back and say hello. I really liked today's episode.

Edited by Punarvivah - 12 November 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27saf24Samanalyse

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Samana, Pearl, and Zetter, brilliant takes all of you. I found it wonderful that each one's take builds up on and complements the others.  All of you are such deep thinkers. It reflects in your writing. Thank you!

@Samana: I like your observation and reasoning for why the CVs are elongating the Prashant revelation --it is so true that this is the crux of the plot, after which this plot, like all others in the Indian soap world, will become anorexic!
@Pearl: Very nice take on the symbolisms in today's episode.
@Zetter:  Your take is wonderful and lively as usual. It is both well written and profound.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ssroomanianoneejikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks! I agree. The CVs have been very deliberate about every meeting of Aarti and Prashant, as well as the way the whole Paridhi thing played out so it looked like Aarti sent the kids to the Dubeys' on purpose. I was discussing this with Indu last week, but the silver lining is that like always, it is the kids who have the key to the relationship because only they know the whole truth, though they may not know its import.

@anonee: Happy Deepavali to you too!

I agree the CVs are going to milk this like crazy, but why not? This is the climax they have been building up to since the  moment Dubey let Gayatri's assumption that Aarti was a widow stick. I too think that there will be a new level of communication between the two after this, and they are going to need it if we are heading in the direction of a custody battle. But we are going to go there in deliberate phases, with P wanting his whole family back first, then realising Aarti is a lost cause for him because of her love for and commitment to Yash, he is at least going to try to fight for Ansh, probably with the Dubeys backing him since he doesn't really have a case on his own. Finally we might see a resolution with supervised visitation rights...I am all strapped in for the ride!

@Asha: It is so true. Yash has very much earned his place in Ansh's life by giving him what he needed most: the feeling of being secure enough to let go of his "responsibilities" and just be a kid. I see it so often when I am interacting with kids: they will play with anyone get really into that person, making you wonder if they even remember their parents! But the moment they feel something off, from hunger to being scared, it's like there is a switch that goes off and they just want their parents. See today, when Ansh was hungry, he wanted his mother's noodles, indirectly hinting that he wanted his mother, and when he felt scared and vulnerable he wanted his father's protection, which is why he called him. I love these little hints that could pass you by if you weren't looking, but that really tell the whole story!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisnirmalac99Pearl_27InduG64Zetterssroomaniroseinbloomjikky_84anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index