Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 22)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: I loved the two instances of symbolism that you looked at, namely the watch and Aarti going around Yash. Your analysis made me feel all warm and fuzzy and sure that things are going to be okay! Yash is going to give Aarti time to disentangle herself from her past, and Aarti is going to keep Yash as her strong centre and revolve around him, deriving strength from his staid presence.

@Zet; Great take! Yash is so in love, but at the moment it is a very chest-puffing, satisfied and proud love, bolstered by the fact that Yash loves to really be part of his family again rather than the crazy outcaste who just makes everyone sad. He loves Aarti very much in the context of his family, rather than as a person herself, which is what is going to come about in a big way with this whole Prashant complication!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterssroomanijikky_84anonee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Samana Fabulous take!! I agree about the fact that CVs are definitely  choosing the hardest way possible and making Yash believe that Aarthi has some feelings for Prashant. I loved how you said that Yash is treating Aarthi just like Aarthi treated Yash,and that is,like a child.But their is a difference because Aarthi gave him his space but Yash does not really give her that,he literately treated her like a child in Friday's episode.Loved what you said about Prashant too and your PPS cracked me up.

morrisnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterssroomanijikky_84anonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Samana

I am glad you took the time to give us your take of the epi and where the story is headed.

Yup, the CVs are going to milk the track for what it is worth while clearing up the past mess in Aarti's head.  I still think that by the end of this track AarYa would have got over their lack of communication and MUs.  It will also usher the beginning of a track where the kids are front center!

I really liked how you compared P and Yash as Dad figures.

Happy Deepavali!

Edited by anonee - 12 November 2012 at 12:51pm

morrisnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterssroomanijikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Pearl: I loved the two instances of symbolism that you looked at, namely the watch and Aarti going around Yash. Your analysis made me feel all warm and fuzzy and sure that things are going to be okay! Yash is going to give Aarti time to disentangle herself from her past, and Aarti is going to keep Yash as her strong centre and revolve around him, deriving strength from his staid presence.

Ah! Thank youHug and thanks for giving my jumbled thoughts some sense.

Happy Diwali.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetteranoneejikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: Thanks! In both cases of Yash and Aarti assuming parental roles for each other, I think they gave the other exactly what they needed. The Scindias were smothering Yash: because they felt he wasn't in a position to take care of himself, they took it upon themselves to do everything for him, from making him eat to making him get married again, through any means necessary. With Aarti's entry on the scene, Yash got some much needed support and space to deal with his Arpita issues, where he could calmly sort through them, rather than having to fight for his right to love Arpita every day. Aarti took the fight out of the situation and so made it easier for Yash to let go. In Aarti's case, the Dubey's are giving her too much space, in that they are leaving her all alone to reveal the divorce truth! Wouldn't it be so much better if Dubey told Yash they wanted to meet him and Shobha and he sat on either side of Aarti as they broke the truth to Yash, taking responsibility for the lie? But no, they leave the whole thing up to Aarti, along with her pregnancy issues and now worst of all, she realises they are in cahoots with Prashant, further distancing her. So Aarti doesn't need more space...she needs literal pampering and the obvious assertion that someone is there for her. Yash's patting her to sleep may have seemed a bit OTT, but Aarti needed something that literal to feel safe and cared for in a moment when she felt her whole world crashing down.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27nirmalac99InduG64Zettersaf24ssroomanijikky_84anonee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@Samana You're Welcome! True that Aarthi does not need that space and Dubeys are proving that at the end of the day,they are Prashant's parents not Aarthi's. That just makes so much sense,and yes they both are giving each other what they wanted at that time and I found Yash patting Aarthi to sleep adorable! It is so precious for Aarthi too, because of the fact that she never really received that kind of care in her childhood.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisnirmalac99ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetteranonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: Thank you Sweetie...Ditto Smile...Yeah Gayatri singing was something I din't expect to see today LOL 

ITA with Aarti circling Yash that was very symbolic and her pallu getting stuck to his watch, he's gonna give her all the time she needs but he knows that she'll always come back to him Big smile

@Samana: Analysis Dear Clap Clap Clap...True the stage has been set for Aarti to look guilty in the eyes of everyone but lets just say that the romantic in me knows that Yash gonna have some doubt as well but he will stand by her no matter what.

I loved what you said about the contrasts between Yash & P...and yes Ansh knew how to call when in need and it was his parents he reached out to Thumbs Up

As for Yash giving Aarti her time, I can totally see him doing that and sure I guess Aarti will be confuse about her feelings regarding P but not on a romantic level more like what does she gets out of hating him so much plus she already told Shobha where he stays in regards to her love...So even if he wants her back I see Aarti putting him in his place and reminding him that her heart has found it's way HOME and there's no turning back TongueEmbarrassed

Thank you very much! Smile...Yes that passionate love isn't there YET and like you said, P is sure gonna bring that side of him out cause there will be noway in heck that he'll let anyone come between him and his woman EmbarrassedLOL

@Meena: Thank you, I don't know where the CVs are going with the Dubeys but I do know that they are losing sight of their loving grandson's emotions Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisPearl_27nirmalac99ashGC_arjassroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64anoneeroseinbloom

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@ Pearl
Awesome takeClap
And really like the way to said about Yash giving Arati time to tell everything to him on her own.

@ Zet
Beautiful take.

I don't think Arati will let Yash in to the secret even when she will come to know about Prashnt's cancer Disapprove. Then thinks will become easy and Mittals like the hardest way LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisssroomanisaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetteranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index