Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 19)

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

I think yash is becoming more naughty after Aarti's confession that she was a divorcee when she married him ..I think yash had heard her confession and went along with private investigation abt aarti n her past life
Hope you're right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

[QUOTE=Alamelu]1. I agree with you all that Arti went to dubey's for ansh and since all the love she had for P in the past is not all bogus, it will not be surprising if she feels a little bit of concern for him (just hope yash does not misconstrue it as she is still in love with p)

2. of all the people in the house, it had to bebua who picked up the phone when ansh called, so there must be some reason behind it from the cvs pov...

3. the promo kinda makes sense now...yash goes to dubey's to look for arti and probably they do the kc ritual there that is why we see p in the background...

4. absolutely cannot wait for this tomorrow's episode...full of drama

5. song sequence quite cheesy...but our ARYA dreamy...

[DIV]@Bold:Ya u rite ALamelu...It symbolically says yash not at all going to give up his rights towards a
It kills p a thousand times seeing yash scindiya goes lovely dovey to his ex-wife and even keeps a vrath for her for well being.he never done that during their years of marriage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24AniSweetysia221anonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I just saw FB update...aarthi comes to know about prashanth truth on tuesdayAngry

morrissaf24Samanalysesia221anonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Can someone explain to me why Aarti left for Dupey's house without informing Yash or anyone in SM? 

All she had to tell them was that she got a phone call from Ansh saying there was an emergency.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Can someone explain to me why Aarti left for Dupey's house without informing Yash or anyone in SM? 

All she had to tell them was that she got a phone call from Ansh saying there was an emergency.

That is still not shown yaar...Anyways yash will follow herEmbarrassed

morrissaf24Samanalysesia221anonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Eva JQ

I think yash is becoming more naughty after Aarti's confession that she was a divorcee when she married him ..I think yash had heard her confession and went along with private investigation abt aarti n her past life

Eva possible..But why he has to become naughty for that??

I think he wants to impress his wife.secondly aarti looks disturbed nowadays and he wanted to find out what happen to her..well he is a notty scindiya man, he will do anything to entertain his wife na

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAniSweetyanonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Eva:Exactly..He started to love her without realizing it...

Tomorrow he is going to Dubey house for sure..By the way in promo aarthi fulfill her KC naaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

morrisEva JQsaf24Samanalyseanonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@gud night Dcians...Will see you all tomorrow lighting diwali...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index