Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 18)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 11794

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

****ZRA 2013 Astrological Predicitons****

 
 
The most callous grandparents award goes to:
 
 
WackoWackoWackoMrs. Shobha Dupey & Mr.  Satyendra DupeyAngryAngryAngry
 
 
 
 
 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221gcluvpickachu

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Joined: 08 February 2006
Posts: 7038

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
1.  I agree with you all that Arti went to dubey's for ansh and since all the love she had for P in the past is not all bogus, it will not be surprising if  she feels a little bit of concern for him  (just hope yash does  not misconstrue it as she is still in love with p)

2. of all the people in the house, it had to bebua who picked up the phone when ansh called, so there must be some reason behind it from the cvs pov...

3. the promo kinda makes sense now...yash goes to dubey's to look for arti  and probably they do the kc ritual there that is why we see p in the background...

4. absolutely cannot wait for this tomorrow's episode...full of drama

5. song sequence quite cheesy...but our ARYA dreamy...


Edited by Alamelu - 12 November 2012 at 11:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221pickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Joined: 20 December 2009
Posts: 13548

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Tilashini

bua said no one care's about scindia parivaar BETI ...she was super jealous  when some random lady startd praisiing the 3 bahu's to G3LOL

Thank god tilu she is not jealous of yash ka handsome beautyLOLLOLLOL


ohh i would rip off her skin LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseAniSweetypickachu

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Joined: 07 September 2011
Posts: 8568

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

1.  I agree with you all that Arti went to dubey's for ansh and since all the love she had for P in the past is not all bogus, it will not be surprising if  she feels a little bit of concern for him  (just hope yash does  not misconstrue it as she is still in love with p)

2. of all the people in the house, it had to bebua who picked up the phone when ansh called, so there must be some reason behind it from the cvs pov...

3. the promo kinda makes sense now...yash goes to dubey's to look for arti  and probably they do the kc ritual there that is why we see p in the background...

4. absolutely cannot wait for this tomorrow's episode...full of drama

5. song sequence quite cheesy...but our ARYA dreamy...

@Bold:Ya u rite ALamelu...It symbolically says yash not at all going to give up his rights towards aarthi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherEva JQsaf24Samanalysepickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 11794

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

bua said no one care's about scindia parivaar BETI ...she was super jealous  when some random lady startd praisiing the 3 bahu's to G3LOL

You forgot to mention the other half of her sentence:
 
She said - the only name she takes is Ram Ram...she is missing Ram Dulare!Wink
 
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Joined: 10 January 2007
Posts: 4810

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think yash is becoming more naughty after Aarti's confession that she was a divorcee when she married him ..I think yash had heard her confession and went along with private investigation abt aarti n her past life

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAniSweetypickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Joined: 10 January 2007
Posts: 4810

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I meant his own investigation..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAniSweetypickachu

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Joined: 07 September 2011
Posts: 8568

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

I think yash is becoming more naughty after Aarti's confession that she was a divorcee when she married him ..I think yash had heard her confession and went along with private investigation abt aarti n her past life

Eva possible..But why he has to become naughty for that??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherEva JQsaf24Samanalysepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index