Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 17)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

a misnderstanding is in the offing for sure, not tomorrow, but sometime in the future. and I strongly feel its going to be along the lines of Yash thinking aarti is still in love with Prashant and had loved him only on a rebound, not wholly unnatural, especially if Aarti, inspite of knowing Prashant's cancer,does not reveal the truth to Yash!

hmm I don't think misunderstaind of that will happen...Aarti has confessed multiple times she loves Yash EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I know. However, if u see it from Yash's point of view, everything changes once he realizes that Prashant is not dead, that aarti no longer hates prashant, he is suffering from cancer, and she is concerned for him. Isn't it natural for him to think that Aarti had fallen in love with him on a rebound? It doesn't matter if aarti confessed her love several times, I am not saying Yash will forget her confessions, but he surely will question whether that love was real or just a reaction because she hated Prashant. People do fall in love on a rebound. Its actually a common occurrence. If Yash asks himself what he would do or how he would feel if suddenly arpita came alive, I am sure that would add to his confusions further! and I have a feeling Yash is going to judge Aarti's feelings for Prashant based on his feelings for Arpita! In that case, such misunderstanding is not out of the question. I am not saying that aarti loves Yash on a rebound, I know she loves him from all her heart, but Yash might feel otherwise, and thats not unnatural or illogical. 

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 12 November 2012 at 11:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinmorrisssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221jikky_84pickachu

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Riya:Thats true i accept...Yash is the man who might think as per your views..but i think tomorrow KC will happen...What u say

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBsaf24Samanalysejikky_84pickachu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I have strong feelings that once Arati comes to know about Prashnt's cancer she may not tell the truth to Yash and will try to sort out things by herself Disapprove

She may even be ready to help Prashant (not because she loves Prashant but out of humanity) by agreeing to BMT of Ansh and only after this Yash may come to know about the things or at least when all the BMT things are ready Ouch So when Yash will come to know he will be very much hurt Ouch

There are chances that Bua in some way or the other will come to know about the things and blast the bomb Ouch

Yeah.. more chances of happening something like this rather than Aarti confessing her divorce truth as soon as she finds about Prashant...Ouch

DMKJ_VBsaf24Samanalysejikky_84pickachu

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razzypsaf24Samanalyse

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I have strong feelings that once Arati comes to know about Prashnt's cancer she may not tell the truth to Yash and will try to sort out things by herself Disapprove

She may even be ready to help Prashant (not because she loves Prashant but out of humanity) by agreeing to BMT of Ansh and only after this Yash may come to know about the things or at least when all the BMT things are ready Ouch So when Yash will come to know he will be very much hurt Ouch

There are chances that Bua in some way or the other will come to know about the things and blast the bomb Ouch

I don't want to think in this way but i have same feelingsDisapprove

DMKJ_VBsaf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hey all!

I am back in action. I will watch the episode and be back in a bit. Smile

From the few posts I skimmed on the last page, it seems like there are lots of disappearing fingernails and ulcers in our future...can't wait! ConfusedWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24AniSweetysia221yipeepickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

I know. However, if u see it from Yash's point of view, everything changes once he realizes that Prashant is not dead, that aarti no longer hates prashant, he is suffering from cancer, and she is concerned from him. Isn't it natural for him to think that Aarti had fallen in love with him on a rebound? It doesn't matter if aarti confessed her love several times, I am not saying Yash will forget her confessions, but he surely will question whether that love was real or just a reaction because she hated Prashant. People do fall in love on a rebound. Its actually a common occurrence. If Yash asks himself what he would do or how he would feel if suddenly arpita came alive, I am sure that would add to his confusions further! and I have a feeling Yash is going to judge Aarti's feelings for Prashant based on his feelings for Arpita! In that case, such misunderstanding is not out of the question. I am not saying that aarti loves Yash on a rebound, I know she loves him from all her heart, but Yash might feel otherwise, and thats not unnatural or illogical. 

IMO like Jyoti said in the previous pages Yash is just going to become more possessive of Aarti and even Ansh here...as far love is concerned I'm stil going to say Yash is not going to misunderstand Aarti in that dept. He knows she loves him...He will not judge her just because there is Parshant in their life ... who knows it might be the opposide where Aarti will want Parshant to stay out of their lives and it will be Yash who will be more ok

I don't know what is going to happen in the episode tomorrow or rest of the week...but Yash will not misunderstand Aarti's love for him ... lets see...exciting times ahead...as long as nothing happens to Aayu I'm fine LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherUSManeetianlulujjjjssroomaniDMKJ_VBsaf24Samanalyseyipee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Whatever strom going to blast in PV now...We can cooly sit on our seat...since yash not going to giveup his faith/love towards aarthi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQssroomanisaf24Samanalysesia221pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index