Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

12/11 Dragon Club: Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho (Page 15)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I guess yash and prashant will not meet.
This incident will make yash think that aarti is still in love with prashantErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisashGC_arjaAniSweety

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

I guess yash and prashant will not meet.
This incident will make yash think that aarti is still in love with prashantErmm

No chance yaar...yash so well knows aarthi loves only him...But for the first time he is going to be hurt for aarthi not informing and went away from him...

morrisashGC_arjapickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yash kept fast for aarti..poor thing how long will he wait..Cry Cry

everyone's gonna be pist at aarti...Ouch but im sure yash will support aarti...he will say im sure aarti ji did not do it on purpose, something came up and she had to go...Embarrassed

what if she goes to pick her up??? Ermm i hope she would reach SM soon Confused

morrisashGC_arjaAniSweety

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
She didn't run to Parshant...she went to because of Ansh ... Yash won't think Aarti is still in love with Parshant either lol

She already confessed to Yash that she loves him...chill guys...no misunderstanding like that will happen...I just hope Aarti/Yash bring Ansh back home now...

Now the question is where ArYa break their fast...at Dubeys while Parshant is hiding behind the curtains and getting jealous of Yash

OR

at Scindias where Bua is getting jealous of Aarti

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisashGC_arjaAniSweetyssroomanilulujjjjpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Just came in to give a short take .. I hv decided till I m fully back , I will try to give my one short take whenever I get some time out .. so here u go Embarrassed...

I will only talk about the symbolism in today's episode in my short little take Embarrassed

First symbolism : Yash has become an official stalker cum Shadow of Aarti Embarrassed.. ..Wherever Aarti goes , Yash is there behind her to not only admire her beauty but also to stalk her making sure she is always safe and protected by him Embarrassed...There is no doubt that today Yash was completely mesmerised with Aarti's beauty and just wanted to record her or I will say capture her stunning beauty in his eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but along with that the whole scene of Yash recording only Aarti also indicates that Yash is going to b Aarti's shadow in coming days and will never let her alone in times of crisis Approve... I bet Yash tomorrow will go to Dubey house and might even come to know about Prashant but just to keep Aarti all stress free , he might act as if he dunno anything but secretly he might arrange a donor for Prashant or might himself become the donor to protect both Ansh and Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Second Symbolism :
When Aarti was going round and round around Yash during the song sequence , it indicates Aarti's world today revolves only around Yash and so even if she comes to know about Prashant , it will not change anything since her world is Yash now Embarrassed... Then after going round and round , when Aarti turns back to leave , her saree pallu gets attached to Yash's kurta end and then Yash stops her  which again indicates that Aarti and Yash r tied to each other for lifelong and even if a situation comes where there might b a scare of separation , still Yash will never let it happen just how today Yash stops Aarti on his own when her saree pallu was stuck to his kurta's hand end Embarrassed.. Yash looked determined not to leave Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Both symbolisms clearly indicates that Prashant will not b able to harm AarYa's bonding .. there might b few hiccups here and there but eventually Yash-Aarti will b together as one unit Big smile

Rest all that kabhi khushi kabhi ghum stuff was too filmy and could hv been avoided LOL but the AarYa bits were super cute and today I genuinely felt Yash is falling in love but is in denial and whenever someone like Pratik tries to tease him about Aarti , he starts to ignore it which is clear signs of a man falling in love and wanting to secretly admire his lady without letting the world know about it WinkTongue...He might b heartbroken soon with Prashant bomb blast but this is going to start his real passionate journey of love because I dont think Yash is going for any sacrifice route here Approve

Ok all ... catch u later whenever I m free .,.happy diwali to allHug ... keep the DC going Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisananda29ashGC_arjaKittya_Cullensaf24lulujjjjjayshu17ssroomanigshow2011SamanalyseAniSweetyAlameluTilashinijikky_84pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Don't know what CV's are planning Confused

Today Arati left KC not for Prashant but for Ansh, she was concered that Ansh is alone with Prashant Ouch

But will she find out about his cancer tomorrow? Ouch or will she come back home before Yash can go to Dubey's and so Yash won't come to know about anything Ouch 

May be before Arati reaches there Prashant will gain consciousness and so she will just see that he is sick and won't know about the cancer and may be in the mean time Dubey;s will be back. So she may come back home and finish of KC rituals but in her mind there will be a thought of Prashant as of why he is not well. By the end of this week she will come to know about his cancerOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisashGC_arjajayshu17saf24ssroomanipickachu

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
WEll, well, well...Aarti has to run away to help Prashant as  when she needed help Ansh asked Prashant  and he assisted Aarti... what a turn of events which may be construed as not just a lying AArti but even more an Aarti who may still have feelings for her 1st husband...Interesting Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisashGC_arjasaf24ssroomani

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
If not anything at least Aarti will know about the truth of wicked Dubey trio.. Angry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morrissaf24ssroomanijikky_84yipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index