Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't know what CV's are planning ðŸ˜•

Today Arati left KC not for Prashant but for Ansh, she was concered that Ansh is alone with Prashant 

But will she find out about his cancer tomorrow?  or will she come back home before Yash can go to Dubey's and so Yash won't come to know about anything  

May be before Arati reaches there Prashant will gain consciousness and so she will just see that he is sick and won't know about the cancer and may be in the mean time Dubey;s will be back. So she may come back home and finish of KC rituals but in her mind there will be a thought of Prashant as of why he is not well. By the end of this week she will come to know about his cancer
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WEll, well, well...Aarti has to run away to help Prashant as  when she needed help Ansh asked Prashant  and he assisted Aarti... what a turn of events which may be construed as not just a lying AArti but even more an Aarti who may still have feelings for her 1st husband...Interesting ðŸ˜²
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If not anything at least Aarti will know about the truth of wicked Dubey trio.. ðŸ˜¡ 
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KamliKudi

She didn't run to Parshant...she went to because of Ansh ... Yash won't think Aarti is still in love with Parshant either lol

She already confessed to Yash that she loves him...chill guys...no misunderstanding like that will happen...I just hope Aarti/Yash bring Ansh back home now...

Now the question is where ArYa break their fast...at Dubeys while Parshant is hiding behind the curtains and getting jealous of Yash

OR

at Scindias where Bua is getting jealous of Aarti

a misnderstanding is in the offing for sure, not tomorrow, but sometime in the future. and I strongly feel its going to be along the lines of Yash thinking aarti is still in love with Prashant and had loved him only on a rebound, not wholly unnatural, especially if Aarti, inspite of knowing Prashant's cancer,does not reveal the truth to Yash!
Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
And haan All r going to b pissed with Aarti as noone will know why suddenly she went to Dubey house but I bet Yash will stand in his support 😃 even though he might assume that Aarti is still in love with her first hubby irrespective of whether Yash comes to know about Prashant alive or dead and this might stop him from confessing his love to Aarti but this will certainly make Yash more possessive and passionate to win her heart 😈😃

and thats it .. I better leave 😡😆😆

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Jyo; Missing u soo much!

Nice take!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dubey's lie about taking ansh to the cancer ward connected with prashant having cancer...OMG ðŸ¤¢ aarti is gonna get to know about this 
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

a misnderstanding is in the offing for sure, not tomorrow, but sometime in the future. and I strongly feel its going to be along the lines of Yash thinking aarti is still in love with Prashant and had loved him only on a rebound, not wholly unnatural, especially if Aarti, inspite of knowing Prashant's cancer,does not reveal the truth to Yash!

hmm I don't think misunderstaind of that will happen...Aarti has confessed multiple times she loves Yash 😳😳
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
now if aarthi is intelligent enough then she will definitely deduce that prashanth is suffering from cancer... and coming to bua's taunt i don't wanna think about it for time being and i think yash is also not bothered about her taunts... even the whole family now... because they have come to know about bua from yash's birthday fiasco... they never gonna believe... but i think gayatri may ask her about her urgency to leave KC vrath in the middle...
now coming to the episode... very much enjoyed... kisiko pan khana hian kisi ko ice cream khana hian lekin yash ko hawa khana hian!!! wow!!! kya bahana hian... nice way of capturing the romance... now i can say yash is head over heels for aarthi... its just that he is not vocalizing it... or i should say... he isn't getting any chance to do so... i can see payal and palak with gayatri... then it dawned upon me that dubeys asked aarthi to keep ansh with them for few days...
coming to prashanth... watta damned life he is leading... apne hi bete ke samne apne hi maa baap ko maa aur bauji nahi keh pa raha hian... his condition is real worse... he can never be himself in front of his own son... he is bearing for his sins...
aarthi will be leaving the house may be to protect ansh... aarthi is not going to dubeys for prashanth... she is solely going for ansh... she is scared of ansh's safety... and after going there she may get to know about prashant's ill health and may take him to the hospital...
in all this mess... my heart is really feeling for yash...this man is really in love... woh toh shayar bangayi !!! poor him...hope everything goes good... i don't yash to be in dark now... not after aarthi knowing the truth... if aarthi wants a stress free life she has to be clean and clear to yash about her past... that is prashanth...
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I have said the same thing that this incident will make yash think that aarti is still in love with Prashant.Yeah he knws that aarti loves him but still that thought will come in his mind which will make him stop from confessing his love😳