Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I loved in today's episode ! <3 *With Pics*!!

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Firstly,Hats off to all the fans and forum members who are spamming like crazy,calling SP continuously,driving them mad,tweeting,mailing and doing what now ! All this to make the one and only Barun Sobti to stay back ! Hats Off to each and everyone of you ! Clap Take a bow Guys ! Clap We are all rockstars !! I pray to God that we win our fight and it bears fruit. Insha AllahBig smileEmbarrassed

In midst of this scenario,I wanted to make a post on today's episode which might seem a bit insignificant but it was a beyond awesome episode hence I wanted to make a post on it !Embarrassed

Crux of the episode !! Shit-All asli chehra known to all !! Credits-The one and only Arnav Singh Raizada !! Wooohooo Dancing

An Awesome episode to say the least Heart

Loved ASR's Dhamakedar Surprise ! Wink The way he brought one "witness" after the other and asking them "Kya aap use jante ho ?" was the icing on the cake !! Too awesome and typical ASR style !! CoolLOL

The second truth much to everyone's shock including Poor Khushi was that Aarav was from an Aashram and he had been living there for the past 6 years and suddenly 2 months ago,Shit-All had come there and told Aarav that she was apparently his mom and Arnav his dad ! Dead Poor thing,felt so bad for him! The expressions which Aarav gave when he came to know that he was just a pawn in Shit-all's sick game, was heart rending !Cry

Here's the lady who was brought in by our ASR to reveal this truth to the whole family ! 

Shit-All's face on hearing all this !! Evil Smile GO ASR !! Party

And her nerves when she says that she did all this for just money and apparently everyone does this ! AngryDead And she continues saying that she did not kill anyone,she just wanted money to live rest of her life peacefully ! Angry 

Khushi is not able to stand this any more,especially her words against Aarav and she goes to Shit-All turns her around to face her (Khushi) and says that she would not hear another word against Aarav and she continues saying that by almost breaking their marriage and hurting a child,she has done worse and she just SLAPS her right across the face !! So so awesome that was !! Dancing GO KKGSR !! Party

Then Shit-All gets arrested and she leaves RM !! Woohoo ! Party

Awwee loved how Aarav runs straight to Khushi after hearing her speak up for him!  It was just so adorable Heart

Awwe then the Ashram lady says that since Aarav is an orphan,he has to go back to the Aashram and everyone's faces fall Ouch

Aarav says goodbye to each of them before leaving.

Then Arnav and Khushi decide that they would adopt Aarav much to his joy and everyone else's ! Awweee Heart Aarav goes and hugs him Heart

No Precap !

So it was a really lovely episode and yay Shit-All track finally over !! DancingBig smile

So how was it guys ?Embarrassed Do like and Comment ! Smile

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 12 November 2012 at 9:36am

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALroshan110brajenrth81love_arnavsanjana_kapooranisa...Suzich123suganya91SHAAANIZjolanspyaarhaiamily2012darkangelppratz04xyzw231askamantowatchkaieteurhoneygirll277shivandhniAtyayabby2181lovesharunarhifandebideeptha93anamika00cutiepie_ashmsleeAmishaipkkndipkknd2o12namithasmileslovebadhanroshrockksspayel3004zahrazarsps1234khusiarnav.Spring.the-crazy-girllovespellgopikaajiUKLotusdproverAKoz1DAlicesivatharshininashmiashanthipriyacrackerszoneshane1ChaudhrytmMitsu91thelondon12345samin6Ishrafan11angelic_leena_3Rozy77Lovely1sama50BarunkidewanihemakalaiNightingale..._BacknForth_fairy_stardustIronButterflytanviajen_xipkkndfanforevajessjazzshutterDazzler.mints23mastermagician..mrinalini..Aruni.blackdove--drama_queen--Punkin22sikhni_PepsiGirl101pavi1AR_EternalLoveShiningStar18meloniesigridYellow.Edella17smitarSidda8-HoneyBoo-ThanuAdityapinky89MrDarcyfankomalsirwaniBearNaNadrunkiiebabe.nirvana.-Prashu--ElmoFuj-Tia.0-.serendipity.-...OohLaLa...tvpal007cocoatree.sweetchick.Deedeepa1Angel13shillu.arshiMysticaldivinekbtr.Brooke.noclapspleasesoni19sweettash10polly_mk-Xpress-Fazila~

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
great post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvia

great post

Awwee thank you so much hun !! Embarrassed
Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awesome post
thnxx

NestleToulouse

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
It was truly awesome! <3
Hats off to the cvs for winding up the track so nicely.Embarrassed
Although i would have preferred if Anjali has adopted Aarav and not ArHi Stern Smile
To be honest, if there wasn't the constant fear of Barun actually leaving the show, everyone would have enjoyed this episode much more than it actually was enjoyed. Tongue
But seriously, its a relief that the Sheetal track ended. Was getting on my nerves! Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosalineak--drama_queen--Deedeepa1NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Originally posted by Nightingale...

awesome post
thnxx

Thank you so much hun ! HugAwwe you're welcome sweetie ! Embarrassed 
Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

I am so glad to be back on your posts Abhi..Keep making them <3

Today's episode was so much fun! :D I was pretty much like this the whole time.

But that's cos I enjoy evil people getting busted. Sheetal, you got done!

Nani ji : CHI!

Oh dear so many weeks of torture and it only took 1 episode to get rid of Sheetal? (Wish they would have done a Dhruv track rather than another "someone after the money and relationship breaker" Oh well. But LOL Sheetal admitting to everything.

The ending was so sweet too! I won't spoil my favourite part of the episode, but well done Khushi!

Arnav's version of busting is like a smirky, sarcastic version of Khushi's busting. With witnesses and everything. I loved it!

So, does that mean we get sexy time tomorrow since there was no precap?

I am going to miss this Abhi...:*

Edited by Edella17 - 12 November 2012 at 10:23am

NestleToulouse

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
TFSEmbarrassed

NestleToulouse

Go to top