Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

12th Nov Epi- good yet average rating (Page 4)

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Precap has Filled My Lost Hopes on Brightening Situation in Rathy Family .

It Also Removes Guilty of Suraj and Bhabo 

Unless Either of them are Not Strong Convo could not get a Meaning Smile

Broken Hearts could not put down their Pain of Chest Broken Heart  Only When Either of them Have Strength then Now its a situation to Expect a Convo of surYa Thumbs Up

Cvs work in Not Bringing SurYa convo in this Miserable State has some Psycological sense and I Applaud them for this Minor Observation of Life Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Smile Agree with u..it was Bhabos taunt part 2

I can' t believe that Bhabo called Suraj selfish Shocked
Suraj was superb today Thumbs Up not even a single word... Superb expression Clap
I would give 7/10 for today's epi.
Eagerly waiting for SURYA convo
Precap. ...is Sandhya going to let Bhabo know about this...i doubt that...then what is the point

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Lins_Love

xoxmehekxox Groupbie
xoxmehekxox
xoxmehekxox

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@ aroojakthar really my parents r from Azad Kashmir but I moved to Nazimabad, Karachi, Pakistan in September and star plus is fine their maybe cause we live in the rich and suburb areas idk that's strange

Mehek Malick<3 Pakistan Smile

Edited by xoxmehekxox - 12 November 2012 at 3:01pm
aroojakhtar Senior Member
aroojakhtar
aroojakhtar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxmehekxox

@ aroojakthar really my parents r from Azad Kashmir but I moved to Nazimabad, Karachi, Pakistan in September and star plus is fine their maybe cause we live in the rich and suburb areas idk that's strange
didnt get u
Mehek Malick<3 Pakistan Smile
Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
6/10 not at all a good epiThumbs Down  only want surya h to h convo...That's it..
totally agree with u  juna Hug

b2011

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=_srija_]

.MY One Big Doubt :

Why Always Bhabo gives Long Lectures and Rantings of Son , Brother Eldest son Responsibilities   Why Wont She Never gives a Small word of Husband Responsibilities 

Can some one decipher About Bhabo on this Regard 

question 2   : What According to Bhabo is a Wife - Husband ?

I will be thankful to u If u Give me Answers of Bhabos Stand on Husband Responsibilities to a wife Day Dreaming

I will this Look After this Space of Answers to My questions Day Dreaming

Thanks In Advance
 Just saw your question and thought I will answer  according to my understanding of the situation.  Bhabo's idea of a marriage is that  the husband will work outside and provide for the family while the wife will look after the household. That is the traditional division of labour in most conservative households. Our liberal ideas of husband fulfilling a wife's dream does not cut an ice with Bhabo as she finds the entire idea shocking and scandalous. To her mind a husband can keep his wife happy by getting  her gifts and providing roti kapda aur makan. Just like you find Bhabo's attitude disgusting she finds our ideas repulsive. How than can you conclude only you are right and she is wrong? If you accuse Bhabo of being insensitive aren't we being insensitive to her views despite claiming to be a liberal. Her idea of marriage and adjustment to a joint family setup are very different from ours. She considers herself to be the custodian of Rathi family unity and will not allow anybody to threaten it. Hope I did not sound very offensive. It is just a POV.

Edited by UMDU - 13 November 2012 at 2:58pm

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

[QUOTE=_srija_]

.MY One Big Doubt :

Why Always Bhabo gives Long Lectures and Rantings of Son , Brother Eldest son Responsibilities   Why Wont She Never gives a Small word of Husband Responsibilities 

Can some one decipher About Bhabo on this Regard 

question 2   : What According to Bhabo is a Wife - Husband ?

I will be thankful to u If u Give me Answers of Bhabos Stand on Husband Responsibilities to a wife Day Dreaming

I will this Look After this Space of Answers to My questions Day Dreaming

Thanks In Advance
 Just saw your question and thought I will answer  according to my understanding of the situation.  Bhabo's idea of a marriage is the husband will work outside and provide for the family while the wife will look after the household. That is the traditional division of labour in most conservative households. Our liberal ideas of husband fulfilling a wife's dream does not cut an ice with Bhabo as she finds the entire idea shocking and scandalous. To her mind a husband can keep his wife happy by getting  her gifts and providing roti kapda aur makan. Just like you find Bhabo's attitude disgusting she finds our ideas repulsive. How than can you conclude only you are right and she is wrong? If you accuse Bhabo of being insensitive aren't we being insensitive to her views despite claiming to be a liberal. Her idea of marriage and adjustment to a joint family setup are very different from ours. She considers herself to be the custodian of Rathi family unity and will not allow anybody to threaten it. Hope I did not sound very offensive. It is just a POV.

UMDU this is a wonderful reply to Srija's questions...  you have explained the differences in ideologies very clearly here.
Now Suraj and Bhabho differ in their ideology both think they are doing the right think and we the liberal minded would be on Suraj's side but there are many who would be more sympathetic to Bhabho's idealogy...

UMDU

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Thanks In Advance
 Just saw your question and thought I will answer  according to my understanding of the situation.  Bhabo's idea of a marriage is the husband will work outside and provide for the family while the wife will look after the household. That is the traditional division of labour in most conservative households. Our liberal ideas of husband fulfilling a wife's dream does not cut an ice with Bhabo as she finds the entire idea shocking and scandalous. To her mind a husband can keep his wife happy by getting  her gifts and providing roti kapda aur makan. Just like you find Bhabo's attitude disgusting she finds our ideas repulsive. How than can you conclude only you are right and she is wrong? If you accuse Bhabo of being insensitive aren't we being insensitive to her views despite claiming to be a liberal. Her idea of marriage and adjustment to a joint family setup are very different from ours. She considers herself to be the custodian of Rathi family unity and will not allow anybody to threaten it. Hope I did not sound very offensive. It is just a POV.
[/QUOTE]

UMDU this is a wonderful reply to Srija's questions...  you have explained the differences in ideologies very clearly here.
Now Suraj and Bhabho differ in their ideology both think they are doing the right think and we the liberal minded would be on Suraj's side but there are many who would be more sympathetic to Bhabho's idealogy...
[/QUOTE] Thank you Juna. Like you I am a die hard romantic and would definitely support Suraj. However having said that  Bhabo has her own insecurities to contend with. No doubt she is egoistic, blunt, brash, insensitive and single minded in her approach to keep her family intact. We may condemn her methods of doing things but her intentions are not evil. She is a very possessive mother when it comes to Suraj as he is the one who was her back bone during her difficult times. You have to understand that she feels Suraj does not understand the implications of IPS. She is being far sighted in stopping him as he will realize it later. Her calling him a halwai or insulting before others is no doubt unpardonable. That is her way of dealing with any crisis. She gets worked up, will cry, will do dramatics as being uneducated sophisticated and calm way of putting across your point is unknown to her.When ever she feels threatened she will call the Rathi Panchayat look for support from Mohit and Chavvi and pressurise others emotionally by shouting or crying to bend to her ways. Hanuman galli has several Bhabos and to change their mindset we need time. Patience cannot be expected from them so who else is left but us to be patient and see the transformation take place.

Edited by UMDU - 13 November 2012 at 2:23pm

Go to top