Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

12th Nov Epi- good yet average rating (Page 3)

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
juna di yeah. I too have same opinion. Its already more than an year after they got married. Still for her, he is not a companion with whom she can share her sorrows too. If not what is the use of having this much understanding between the two. He has no hesitation in opening up himself in front of her. He thinks its her right to know his sorrows and he wants her to console him. She also do think the same, but she hesitates to do so. May be because of the impact of the family taunting him for he supports her.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 12 November 2012 at 10:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi--Liebe-

aroojakhtar Senior Member
aroojakhtar
aroojakhtar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Juna04][QUOTE=aroojakhtar]i used 2 watch dabh from urdu 1 becz star plus hs been blocked in pakistan...what i watch 2day in the episode in the last that chavi tells the truth 2 sursj n suraj hs gine 2 ajmeer to that parlour 2 find that haar... though the starting scenes wr wissing n i watched them 4rm u tube that bhabo suraj pooja scene ws also missing n then in the last bhabho sandya scene when bhabo was cleaning the diyas wr  also missing so urdu 1 channel is ahead almost 1 episode of star plus

[/QUO

aroojakhtar... thanks for your comments here but I dont think they would go ahead with episodes that have not been aired in India first.

Maybe what you saw was some TV news that sometimes show parts of what is happening On Set and what is to come ahead in the show...

[/QUOTE no yaar i watched full episode 4rm that channel...i watch dabh 4rm that channel daily .. it ws a ful episode  even sandya n meena scene where sandya ws decorating pooja thaal 4 bhabh ws also missing nd and when mohit n chavi were on laptop nd there meena comes 2 ask that police oficer bane k lye kya protocol haso mohit tell hr al procedue... n when sandya give pooja thaaal 2 bhabo n bhabo said haldi ws missing  n also scene where bhabho with his sons doing pooja all sons gifts bhabho sooraj gave a gold chain but bhabho returs it n said that go n buy that haar of chavi which hs been lost   whole 1 episode ahead yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Liebe-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by ami_dabh

Juna Di, You written there wasn't any single SurYa moment.Unhappy. N I thought there was a SurYa eye-lock moment although it was not up to our expectation. Approve.. So...Dancing Party

Ami The CV's are playing with our emotions ... it is like a teaser...  dont you think any normal couple who are sharing the pain would like to comfort each other in some way.

I feel Sandhya's character has always been shown as too cold and uncommunicative when it comes to moments like these and at other times she is shown as mischievous and bubbly.

They are couple in love dammitAngry   IT is a natural urge to be physically comforting each other if not at least they should be going to the GG room and making an effort at comforting each other .

I felt that Sandhya should have taken the initiative this time because after all her husband took so much trouble for her and has been insulted by one and all.

Sorry I have no praise for the writers this time

I agree with you Juna...!!! I feel like Sandy was more open b4 that love confession in Singapore even in that 15 days test track...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR--Liebe-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i will give 8...

bcz no single word from suraj only his expression speaks...and abt sandhya only one word,chaliye...sandhya and suraj just kept this epi wih their expression...

and juna nice episode analysis...

and there was a scene na...of surya...thats enough for me...its boost my energy...ita my way of liking romance...oops sorry ita not romance na...just one sec surya moments is enough for me...

and dnt want to talk abt bhabo...i am tired...and  non hilarious part of vina...totally dnt like it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR--Ayeshi-Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

i will give 8...

bcz no single word from suraj only his expression speaks...and abt sandhya only one word,chaliye...sandhya and suraj just kept this epi wih their expression...

and juna nice episode analysis...

and there was a scene na...of surya...thats enough for me...its boost my energy...ita my way of liking romance...oops sorry ita not romance na...just one sec surya moments is enough for me...

and dnt want to talk abt bhabo...i am tired...and  non hilarious part of vina...totally dnt like it...

Sindu I am amazed at your tolerance Child you have surpassed Sandhya and Sooraj in this too...

You got energised by the SurYa scene and for a change Ami did too... so now you both can Dancing to the tune of  "chadti Jawani meri chaal mastani"  I will join you shortlySilly

Edited by Juna04 - 12 November 2012 at 11:58am

b2011-SamiR--Ayeshi-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I think I will give it an 8. I liked today's episode as it brought the clash between two mind sets very well. I also liked the reinforcement of the idea I have been advocating all along that all matriarchs in the Hanuman galli like to have a shravan kumar. Subtly but clearly they have brought out the way people think regarding the subservience of the son to the wishes of the mother. All along I have argued much to the disgust of many that to expect Bhabo to behave differently is unrealistic. There may be progressive people among uneducated but the percentage is very less. Most mothers in Hanuman Galli and in most traditional societies will behave the same way Bhabo behaves. Maasa is a classic example. What they have shown is the reality. We may shout from the roof tops that she is egoistic, blunt ,brash,rude, insensitive that won't help as she will be like that. It is the inevitability which I have always emphasised in my post. It is not how can she? It is she will . We have acute corruption in India. We have pages and pages written on it. Does it go away? NO. In the same way what is the character of a conservative society ,it will not change in a day, so  you have to accept what is the ground reality and think of ways to change it . Here I somehow feel is is only Suraj's pain which will move her. It is not because of lack of love she behaves like this it is because of too much love that these problems arise. It is a typical case of extreme possessiveness of a mother who does not want to let go and her son does not have the heart to break away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011-SamiR--Ayeshi-

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Here are my thoughts on today's epi:

- the Bhabho taunting scene was much longer than necessary. I felt she was saying things that did not carry much weight. It would've been nice to see Suraj say something, but that wouldn't have gone with his character anyways. Also, the beginning part about Suraj taking care of Chavi was quite exaggerated Unhappy
- the rest of the epi was worth watching. I found Vikram's comedic timing way better than Meena's this time around. Sandhya's FB scene and SurYa eye lock: very well acted. With the eye lock, I was like 'they're gonna talk now! Yaayyy! Dancing Party  Big smile Heart ... and then all that was spoken was 'chaliye' Ouch Broken Heart Unhappy! The dukaan waala scene was ordinary; I only liked the Suraj-Bhabho eye lock (arey wah ... just realized ... two good eye locks in one epi LOL). 

- precap: I'm gonna be brave (actually more hopeful than brave) and predict that Sandhya will reveal Chavi's truth to Bhabho Shocked. And the anticipated SurYa convo ... oh man! ... with so much waiting, teasing, and the heightening of anticipation ... this better be the best convo in the history of convos! Stern Smile

All in all, I give the epi 6.5/10 Smile

b2011_srija_-Ayeshi-

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Rating - 3/10 (For this too Much NonSense Epis)

During these days there are Many Topics in Forum Venting their Frustration gor Not Having Convos of SurYa , Bhabo Being so Fat ass off on SurYa Decisions ..

But i DisAgree with u All Approve

Fat ass Bhabo is Necessary , But today She stooped to Ultra Low Levels in Showing her Anger for suraj Not Following his Son/Brother Responsibilities.

There is No Need of SurYa Convo , Sandhya in Pain suraj in Pain , Nothing could Improve though they have Convos , She Says to Leave All those IPS wala Dreams , He Says that i could Never Leave a Try on that , so inspite of  there is a convo of them that is of No use does not Improve Story Progress , Coz they Knew well about Each other , SurYa Know About Each other Very Well 

Let them Complete their pillars Strongly , 

this is Main Concept of Show Supportive uneducated Husband 

(Sorry I dont Watch Meena Crap Comedy Embarrassed)  All Actors did Fantstic Job - Deepika Suraj Bhabo Clap

MY One Big Doubt :

Why Always Bhabo gives Long Lectures and Rantings of Son , Brother Eldest son Responsibilities   Why Wont She Never gives a Small word of Husband Responsibilities 

Can some one decipher About Bhabo on this Regard 

question 2   : What According to Bhabo is a Wife - Husband ?

I will be thankful to u If u Give me Answers of Bhabos Stand on Husband Responsibilities to a wife Day Dreaming

I will this Look After this Space of Answers to My questions Day Dreaming

Thanks In Advance Smile

Edited by _srija_ - 12 November 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

Go to top