Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

12th Nov Epi- good yet average rating (Page 2)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Ami The CV's are playing with our emotions ... it is like a teaser...  dont you think any normal couple who are sharing the pain would like to comfort each other in some way.

I feel Sandhya's character has always been shown as too cold and uncommunicative when it comes to moments like these and at other times she is shown as mischievous and bubbly.

They are couple in love dammitAngry   IT is a natural urge to be physically comforting each other if not at least they should be going to the GG room and making an effort at comforting each other .

I felt that Sandhya should have taken the initiative this time because after all her husband took so much trouble for her and has been insulted by one and all.

Sorry I have no praise for the writers this time
Sorry, Even I dunno what to reply further.Ermm. I think let's wait for your senior gang to accompany you. Day Dreaming.

Till then let's dance with me on.. Chadati Jawani Meri Chaal mastaani..Dancing Party

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-Juna04

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I thought today Bhabo would say - ''Beta, am doing this for your happiness...Your childhood was ruined for family's sake...Now I won't let the same happen to your future!'' She was thinking all these on that Satyavan drama day na? Then why she didn't utter the same today?? Why she was killing her son with her words!

Kya socha aur kya mila! Wohi Sravan Kumar wala dialogues!
Aur kya kya karein apney parents ke liye!
He has already proven what his parents and his family mean to him.
Bhabo was just insulting his love, his respect towards family, what he has done till date.

And CVs we are asking a convo between SurYa, not even romance...woh bhi dene mein itna kanjoosi! Hey mhara Ram ji!

I would rate 6/10

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-MJV2Juna04.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by Juna04

Ami The CV's are playing with our emotions ... it is like a teaser...  dont you think any normal couple who are sharing the pain would like to comfort each other in some way.

I feel Sandhya's character has always been shown as too cold and uncommunicative when it comes to moments like these and at other times she is shown as mischievous and bubbly.

They are couple in love dammitAngry   IT is a natural urge to be physically comforting each other if not at least they should be going to the GG room and making an effort at comforting each other .

I felt that Sandhya should have taken the initiative this time because after all her husband took so much trouble for her and has been insulted by one and all.

Sorry I have no praise for the writers this time
Sorry, Even I dunno what to reply further.Ermm. I think let's wait for your senior gang to accompany you. Day Dreaming.

Till then let's dance with me on.. Chadati Jawani Meri Chaal mastaani..Dancing Party

Chadati Jawani Meri Chaal mastaani..Dancing Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aroojakhtar]i used 2 watch dabh from urdu 1 becz star plus hs been blocked in pakistan...what i watch 2day in the episode in the last that chavi tells the truth 2 sursj n suraj hs gine 2 ajmeer to that parlour 2 find that haar... though the starting scenes wr wissing n i watched them 4rm u tube that bhabo suraj pooja scene ws also missing n then in the last bhabho sandya scene when bhabo was cleaning the diyas wr  also missing so urdu 1 channel is ahead almost 1 episode of star plus

[/QUO

aroojakhtar... thanks for your comments here but I dont think they would go ahead with episodes that have not been aired in India first.

Maybe what you saw was some TV news that sometimes show parts of what is happening On Set and what is to come ahead in the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
nice post di.. I would give 7.5 out of ten for I saw unchangable determination in Sooraj's eyes, trust and respect for her husband in Sandhya's eyes and pain in Bhabho's eyes for she needs to do mistakes deliberately with her son for what she is afraid of... Also chavi is digging her own grave.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-Juna04MJV2.Ami.

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Why they dont talk to each other...!!! I mean if Sandy wants to give up her dream she needs to make Suraj understand that why she should do that n if Suraj wants Sandy to pursue her dream he should argue about Sandy's decision n keep his points in front of Sandy...!!! Why dont they communicate much with each other...!!! Overall it was just an average epi...!!! I cant give more than 5 cause my expectation is so high from DABH...!!! Let cvs work their ass off to give us the best epis in indian tv history...!!! Why become so kind to give marks to them...!!! Evil Smile
Nice post Juna...!!! Star

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 12 November 2012 at 10:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-vish.narenJuna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

nice post di.. I would give 7.5 out of ten for I saw unchangable determination in Sooraj's eyes, trust and respect for her husband in Sandhya's eyes and pain in Bhabho's eyes for she needs to do mistakes deliberately with her son for what she is afraid of... Also chavi is digging her own grave.LOL

Jamy yes I agree with all that you say here and would like to add that Bhabho's pain is understandable because when something ugly like what has happened in the Rathi family and the way she has reacted will not make any of them feel good.

Every character is well characterised but I am still not happy with the way they keep showing Suraj and Sandhya's relationship...

And this is mainly because they are still keeping Sandhya's character pretty complex in her reactions and behaviour.  I would have seen more openness in them especially after all the lovey dovey hugs etc...   But it seems like there is still some invisible barrier between them and I feel it will break only after Sandhya begins to confide more and trust Sooraj completely and supports him in his support of her.

shehjar-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Juna Di, thanks for another thread, Embarrassed that too on a dry weather and heat is blowing in DABH forum!!Wink

I'm not the right one to rate since i totally depend upon Dada's LU!Tongue but I would say mine goes above 7.5...!Star

Its since the CVs are still able to hook us up well, and though Bhabho sounds so horrible to many!
To me, she is representing typical wild-women from an Indian society! I do expect this only! or even worst comments...!! Approve

And Sandhya Bhabhi's silence is so important here...! so did the TALK by Dhayisa and gang!

Not to forget Meenu Di's dreams and Comments by Vikram thank god he is not putting his mouth to blabber about his elder brother..!! Smile

I'm missing Chotu-Chaturi again...!

-SamiR-shehjar-Ayeshi-Juna04

Go to top