12th Nov Epi- good yet average rating - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by udnis

i will give 8...

bcz no single word from suraj only his expression speaks...and abt sandhya only one word,chaliye...sandhya and suraj just kept this epi wih their expression...

and juna nice episode analysis...

and there was a scene na...of surya...thats enough for me...its boost my energy...ita my way of liking romance...oops sorry ita not romance na...just one sec surya moments is enough for me...

and dnt want to talk abt bhabo...i am tired...and  non hilarious part of vina...totally dnt like it...

Sindu I am amazed at your tolerance Child you have surpassed Sandhya and Sooraj in this too...

You got energised by the SurYa scene and for a change Ami did too... so now you both can  to the tune of  "chadti Jawani meri chaal mastani"  I will join you shortlyπŸ€ͺ
Edited by Juna04 - 11 years ago
I think I will give it an 8. I liked today's episode as it brought the clash between two mind sets very well. I also liked the reinforcement of the idea I have been advocating all along that all matriarchs in the Hanuman galli like to have a shravan kumar. Subtly but clearly they have brought out the way people think regarding the subservience of the son to the wishes of the mother. All along I have argued much to the disgust of many that to expect Bhabo to behave differently is unrealistic. There may be progressive people among uneducated but the percentage is very less. Most mothers in Hanuman Galli and in most traditional societies will behave the same way Bhabo behaves. Maasa is a classic example. What they have shown is the reality. We may shout from the roof tops that she is egoistic, blunt ,brash,rude, insensitive that won't help as she will be like that. It is the inevitability which I have always emphasised in my post. It is not how can she? It is she will . We have acute corruption in India. We have pages and pages written on it. Does it go away? NO. In the same way what is the character of a conservative society ,it will not change in a day, so  you have to accept what is the ground reality and think of ways to change it . Here I somehow feel is is only Suraj's pain which will move her. It is not because of lack of love she behaves like this it is because of too much love that these problems arise. It is a typical case of extreme possessiveness of a mother who does not want to let go and her son does not have the heart to break away.
Here are my thoughts on today's epi:

- the Bhabho taunting scene was much longer than necessary. I felt she was saying things that did not carry much weight. It would've been nice to see Suraj say something, but that wouldn't have gone with his character anyways. Also, the beginning part about Suraj taking care of Chavi was quite exaggerated πŸ˜”
- the rest of the epi was worth watching. I found Vikram's comedic timing way better than Meena's this time around. Sandhya's FB scene and SurYa eye lock: very well acted. With the eye lock, I was like 'they're gonna talk now! Yaayyy!  πŸ₯³  πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ ... and then all that was spoken was 'chaliye'  πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜”! The dukaan waala scene was ordinary; I only liked the Suraj-Bhabho eye lock (arey wah ... just realized ... two good eye locks in one epi πŸ˜†). 

- precap: I'm gonna be brave (actually more hopeful than brave) and predict that Sandhya will reveal Chavi's truth to Bhabho πŸ˜². And the anticipated SurYa convo ... oh man! ... with so much waiting, teasing, and the heightening of anticipation ... this better be the best convo in the history of convos! πŸ˜³

All in all, I give the epi 6.5/10 πŸ˜Š

Rating - 3/10 (For this too Much NonSense Epis)

During these days there are Many Topics in Forum Venting their Frustration gor Not Having Convos of SurYa , Bhabo Being so Fat ass off on SurYa Decisions ..

But i DisAgree with u All 

Fat ass Bhabo is Necessary , But today She stooped to Ultra Low Levels in Showing her Anger for suraj Not Following his Son/Brother Responsibilities.

There is No Need of SurYa Convo , Sandhya in Pain suraj in Pain , Nothing could Improve though they have Convos , She Says to Leave All those IPS wala Dreams , He Says that i could Never Leave a Try on that , so inspite of  there is a convo of them that is of No use does not Improve Story Progress , Coz they Knew well about Each other , SurYa Know About Each other Very Well 

Let them Complete their pillars Strongly , 

this is Main Concept of Show Supportive uneducated Husband 

(Sorry I dont Watch Meena Crap Comedy 😳)  All Actors did Fantstic Job - Deepika Suraj Bhabo πŸ‘

MY One Big Doubt :

Why Always Bhabo gives Long Lectures and Rantings of Son , Brother Eldest son Responsibilities   Why Wont She Never gives a Small word of Husband Responsibilities 

Can some one decipher About Bhabo on this Regard 

question 2   : What According to Bhabo is a Wife - Husband ?

I will be thankful to u If u Give me Answers of Bhabos Stand on Husband Responsibilities to a wife 

I will this Look After this Space of Answers to My questions 

Thanks In Advance πŸ˜Š

Edited by _srija_ - 11 years ago

Precap has Filled My Lost Hopes on Brightening Situation in Rathy Family .

It Also Removes Guilty of Suraj and Bhabo 

Unless Either of them are Not Strong Convo could not get a Meaning πŸ˜Š

Broken Hearts could not put down their Pain of Chest πŸ’”  Only When Either of them Have Strength then Now its a situation to Expect a Convo of surYa πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cvs work in Not Bringing SurYa convo in this Miserable State has some Psycological sense and I Applaud them for this Minor Observation of Life πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nice analysis 😊 Agree with u..it was Bhabos taunt part 2

I can' t believe that Bhabo called Suraj selfish 😲
Suraj was superb today πŸ‘πŸΌ not even a single word... Superb expression πŸ‘
I would give 7/10 for today's epi.
Eagerly waiting for SURYA convo
Precap. ...is Sandhya going to let Bhabo know about this...i doubt that...then what is the point

@ aroojakthar really my parents r from Azad Kashmir but I moved to Nazimabad, Karachi, Pakistan in September and star plus is fine their maybe cause we live in the rich and suburb areas idk that's strange

Mehek Malick<3 Pakistan 😊Edited by xoxmehekxox - 11 years ago
Originally posted by xoxmehekxox

@ aroojakthar really my parents r from Azad Kashmir but I moved to Nazimabad, Karachi, Pakistan in September and star plus is fine their maybe cause we live in the rich and suburb areas idk that's strange
didnt get u
Mehek Malick<3 Pakistan 😊
6/10 not at all a good epiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  only want surya h to h convo...That's it..
totally agree with u  juna πŸ€—

[QUOTE=_srija_]

.MY One Big Doubt :

Why Always Bhabo gives Long Lectures and Rantings of Son , Brother Eldest son Responsibilities   Why Wont She Never gives a Small word of Husband Responsibilities 

Can some one decipher About Bhabo on this Regard 

question 2   : What According to Bhabo is a Wife - Husband ?

I will be thankful to u If u Give me Answers of Bhabos Stand on Husband Responsibilities to a wife 

I will this Look After this Space of Answers to My questions 

Thanks In Advance
 Just saw your question and thought I will answer  according to my understanding of the situation.  Bhabo's idea of a marriage is that  the husband will work outside and provide for the family while the wife will look after the household. That is the traditional division of labour in most conservative households. Our liberal ideas of husband fulfilling a wife's dream does not cut an ice with Bhabo as she finds the entire idea shocking and scandalous. To her mind a husband can keep his wife happy by getting  her gifts and providing roti kapda aur makan. Just like you find Bhabo's attitude disgusting she finds our ideas repulsive. How than can you conclude only you are right and she is wrong? If you accuse Bhabo of being insensitive aren't we being insensitive to her views despite claiming to be a liberal. Her idea of marriage and adjustment to a joint family setup are very different from ours. She considers herself to be the custodian of Rathi family unity and will not allow anybody to threaten it. Hope I did not sound very offensive. It is just a POV.
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago