Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

~VishNa~AT~Colors of Friendship~ (Page 86)

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aannabaa

i heard dat VISHAL wont DATE SANA :((<div></div>

Ussne kab aisa bola?

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Will miss bigboss.have to wait till October
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Sana forgot Vishal already! She was also asked about Vishal but she skipped!!
Aashka is likemy elder sister says Sana Khan

Sana Khan was thethrid finalist of Bigg Boss season 6. The actress played a smart game madefriends and had the maximum links in thehousewith both girls and boys. Yes! You read it right with boys. For the first timeSana talks about her rapport with Aashka, relationship with Rajev and Vishal and the most entertaining person of the house Imam.

Commenting on Aashkaand the reports ofher lesbian act with her, shepromptly says, "Do you think I will beinterested in women. No ways! Aashka is like my elder sister and the concern she showed by hugging or kissing mewas just as an elder sister and nothing else. She knew alot about my family life, so shecould relate to me and I could speak my heart out to her."

Well, this was Aashkabut what about Rajev and Vishal. Commenting on thetwo men of the house, she explains, "Rajev is a friend, we live in amodern country. What will I haveto do to prove he is just a friend. Should I tiea rakhi to him?" But Rajev on the other hand was seen flirting with Sana to which shesays, "He said I'm attractive, it was nothing like that heloves me forever. Sincetheshowstarted it was all about relationships. I made threefriends and till theend day Ididn't change my loyalty."

Imam was apain for all thecontestants, talking about him Sana said, "Staying with Imam is a big task. His language is very different. Hemakes person attacks and talks about people's background. I don't even want to beseen with him. If peoplesee me with him I'm surethey will not want to meet mealso."

Salman Khan commented that Sana will go a long way and would like to work with her. On which Sanasays, "I'm very fond of Salman. I wish I get good work, I'm doing south films and would want to get a break in Bollywood films."

Karishmaher competitor in the house has got afilm opposite Salman. Commenting on thesame Sanasays, "She is not my competitor. I'm happy she is got afilm and I wish her all the best."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-aashka-is-like-my-elder-sister-says-sana-khan-4146677-NOR.html?PRVNX=
anjaliluvgiushi Senior Member
anjaliluvgiushi
anjaliluvgiushi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
guys tomorrow sana live chat

sara is still angry of vishal becoz vishal ne first elimantion ne sara ko galat kaha tha but humein pta ha vishal ne second elimination mein sana ke baare mein acha kaha tha

guys humein yeh sab kuch kal live chat mein sana ko batana hoga and
sab sana ko vishal ki achi qualities bhi batana taaki vishna phir se apni friendship continue kare  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AannabaaJaysean.Senorita.

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Batana ne ke liye thanks!

Usski akkal thine lagani hogi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CmPunk123-

-CmPunk123- IF-Rockerz
-CmPunk123-
-CmPunk123-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ain't u Sana fan?
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

ain't u Sana fan?

NO!
AIN'T YOU SANA FAN?
-CmPunk123- IF-Rockerz
-CmPunk123-
-CmPunk123-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
NOOO.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index