Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

~VishNa~AT~Colors of Friendship~ (Page 81)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I hope and pray that Rajeev doesnt start sleeping on Delus bed next to Sana now that she has been evicted...Confused...PLS bring Vishal in as a guest...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Iluvmyselfroseflower_07.Senorita.CrazyDeeps

Iluvmyself Senior Member
Iluvmyself
Iluvmyself

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

I hope and pray that Rajeev doesnt start sleeping on Delus bed next to Sana now that she has been evicted...Confused...PLS bring Vishal in as a guest...

Me too ...
But if he does sleep then it will prove tht Sana is the most stupid person in the World !!!! Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseflower_07

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Vishal will b performing with Karishma in finale in swimming pool...itwill b an underwater act...
Get ready for Vishal's act!

CrazyDeeps

Aannabaa Senior Member
Aannabaa
Aannabaa

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliluvgiushiaanchalarora26Arsha_KriyanshJayseanroseflower_07.Senorita.MsPrezCrazyDeeps

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I really hope that Vishal Karishma act be something very sensuous and Sana gts jealous and realises whats she been missing ...and what Vishal must have felt after seeing her with Rajeev all these days...at the end i jst want them to patch up and be friends again...if nt more...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaysean.Senorita.MsPrezCrazyDeeps

Iluvmyself Senior Member
Iluvmyself
Iluvmyself

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aannabaa

</div>
<div>

Awesome Pic...
Where do u get these pics frm ????
john_sanj Senior Member
john_sanj
john_sanj

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I dont know why sana not listening to vishal. And i can understand vishal not promoting sana. Becoz she is not considering vishal as her friend now after watching that clip. So its best vishal keep low profile about sana. And i dont think vishal will be friends with her after she comes out. There is nothing left in their friendship. And the credit goes to pillu. He will add fuel to the fire even after the show. As we know he is chipko so he will call sana 24/7 by saying ek sec. Ek sec. and taking 4 hours to say one sentence. In that way he will never let sana and vishal sort out. 

Jaysean

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john_sanj

I dont know why sana not listening to vishal. And i can understand vishal not promoting sana. Becoz she is not considering vishal as her friend now after watching that clip. So its best vishal keep low profile about sana. And i dont think vishal will be friends with her after she comes out. There is nothing left in their friendship. And the credit goes to pillu. He will add fuel to the fire even after the show. As we know he is chipko so he will call sana 24/7 by saying ek sec. Ek sec. and taking 4 hours to say one sentence. In that way he will never let sana and vishal sort out.

I dnt think sana will give any damn to dat pillu after BB...i feel she tolerates him for the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bscl.Senorita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index