Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

~VishNa~AT~Colors of Friendship~ (Page 79)

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvmyself

Did u guyz see the way Sana reacted when Rajev was like " haan Sana aur Vishal ise har din garden mein gaante hain " she literally got up frm the bed ... It was clear tht she didn't like it ...
And this also showed how jealous Rajev was of Vishal ...

he is a tharki buddha..hate himAngry

avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
In my opinion, if Vishal was a well wisher, and did care about Sana, he would at the very LEAST post on FB or twitter, or in media that he is supporting Sana, and ask his fans to vote for her to win. He hasn't done one vote request for Sana. Not done. Confused
racho8 Goldie
racho8
racho8

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avidwatcher1

In my opinion, if Vishal was a well wisher, and did care about Sana, he would at the very LEAST post on FB or twitter, or in media that he is supporting Sana, and ask his fans to vote for her to win. He hasn't done one vote request for Sana. Not done. Confused

after what she's doing?...even tho i support her, her biggest mistake is being with rajeev aftr vishal warning her 1000 times...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanmeriJayseanroseflower_07

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
It's good that he is not speaking up, as an audience we are hating the pati patni woh track imagine what he may be going through...like he has said if you can't say something good better to stay quiet, and he has expressed his dislike for Rajeev many times...I am sure he is mad that she forgave him...and he's been stuck to her like glue...

But what I don't get if nik chose del and Rajeev to stay up all night why was sana in the same blanket with Rajeev, and del was sitting up..couldn't Rajeev sit up and del and sana could've shred the blanket, sometimes sana really has LB moments, and doesn't care what's being projected...I remember when vishal laid besides her he brought his own blanket and maintained distance, he was so cautious ..that I would be annoyed, because they like each other and they would be so distant...now if sana does get evicted she can thank Rajeev for that because he has contributed so much even after her attempts and delu and the whole houses warnings for thm, because I'm sure the audience doesn't like that angle...but I hope for the best and hope Rajeev gets out ..last few days will b peaceful...Sleepy

Edited by meera_005 - 07 January 2013 at 11:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

racho8Jaysean

CrazyDeeps IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDeeps
CrazyDeeps

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_005

It's good that he is not speaking up, as an audience we are hating the pati patni woh track imagine what he may be going through...like he has said if you can't say something good better to stay quiet, and he has expressed his dislike for Rajeev many times...I am sure he is mad that she forgave him...and he's been stuck to her like glue...

But what I don't get if nik chose del and Rajeev to stay up all night why was sana in the same blanket with Rajeev, and del was sitting up..couldn't Rajeev sit up and del and sana could've shred the blanket, sometimes sana really has LB moments, and doesn't care what's being projected...I remember when vishal laid besides her he brought his own blanket and maintained distance, he was so cautious ..that I would be annoyed, because they like each other and they would be so distant...now if sana does get evicted she can thank Rajeev for that because he has contributed so much even after her attempts and delu and the whole houses warnings for thm, because I'm sure the audience doesn't like that angle...but I hope for the best and hope Rajeev gets out ..last few days will b peaceful...Sleepy
agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaysean

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by Tarza

[

Nice song!
What would be Vishal's reply to this?

"Tera hone laga hoon " from Ajab prem ki ghazab kahaani

Tu Aaja Tu Bhi Mera Mera
Tera Jo Ikrarr Hua

To Kyun Na Mein Bhi

Keh Dun Keh Dun
Hua Mujhe Bhi Pyaar Hua

Tera Hone Laga Hoon

Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

Waise To Maan Mera
Phele Bhi Raaton Mein

Aksar Hi Chahat Ke Haan

Sapne Sanjota Tha

Phele Bhi Dhadkan Yeh

Dhun Koi Gaati Thi
Par Abb Jo Hota Hai Woh
Phele Na Hota Tha

Hua Hai Tujhe Jo Bhi Jo Bhi

Mujhe Bhi Is Paar Hua

To Na Main Bhi Keh Doon Keh Doon

Hua Mujhe Bhi Pyaar Hua

Tera Hone Laga Hoon

Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

Aao To Shabnam Ki Boodein Barasti Hain
Mausam Ishara Hai Haan
Aab To Chale Aoo

Bahon Mein Dale Bahein Bahein

Bahon Ka Jaise Haar Hua
Haan Mana Mene Maana Mana
Hua Mujhe Bhi Pyaar Hua

Tera Hone Laga Hoon

Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

[/QUOTE]
Nice replyClap

bluerobin

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Agar next season couple special ho aur sare seasons ke couples ko liya jay aur VishNa bhi ho to mazaa ayega...
Aannabaa Senior Member
Aannabaa
Aannabaa

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Time to also vote for VISHAL KARWAL in the Times most desirableman 2012.I am so happy  that VISHAL  is nominated. Big smileClap 

CrazyDeeps

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index